Arabs are pissing on Somalians. Also, a lot of immigrants in Sweden don't like rappers...

Arabs are pissing on Somalians. Also, a lot of immigrants in Sweden don't like rappers, because Swedes have a tendency to generalize immigrants into one basket so when a rapper starts singing about how evil the Swedish police is or about "ghettos" in Sweden, every non Swede will get the blame for it.

I'll translate what the Arabs said.
>we'lll catch you gangster rappers and end you one by one
>typical rapper singing about ghetto when it doesn't exist
>fucking pussy i'll piss on your face
>lol he drank our piss, is he gay?

liveleak.com/view?i=bd6_1504566825
liveleak.com/view?i=dfd_1504567571

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8-JiZlfTyA
liveleak.com/view?i=dfd_1504567571
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Haow1j6WNvY
youtu.be/GYKQ7Jhmgss?t=10m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you are a little rat
>fucking rat

>because Swedes have a tendency to generalize immigrants into one basket so when a rapper starts singing about how evil the Swedish police is or about "ghettos" in Sweden, every non Swede will get the blame for it.
Fear 101. Either those savages integrate or they will never know peace from the fear.

You don't understand.

If you moved to Sweden, the Swedes would look at you and assume you're from Somalia. The average Swede can't tell the difference between subhumans and normal people unless they have blue eyes and blonde hair.

I forgot to say this as well. I'm assuming you're a white American, and I stand by what I said earlier.

Is it sfw?

you can't see their genitals but you can see the piss stream, there's a couple of punches and kicks to the nigger's face as well

Why can you speak arabnic though? Pr is it in english? Oh well ,gonna watch the video now

I'm surprised they didn't rape him.

>swedish rapper

wtf I love Arabs now
youtube.com/watch?v=H8-JiZlfTyA

BASED

>liveleak.com/view?i=dfd_1504567571
How in the flying fuck did they understand each other. Did that "immigrant" speak swedish too, or was he just rambling in his language???

diversity is our greatest strength

kek

"""Swedish"""

EU rappers a fucking joke

They are not "allies" just because they mention the obvious.

>every non Swede will get the blame for it.
WIPE THEM OUT. AWWWWWLLL OF THEM.

Is this what passes as Sweden these days? Holly shit we are literally whiter than you!

>Swedish Rapper JAFFAR BYN
>Thumbnail

I don't know why I find this so funny

Music is haram, faggot rappers. When do you get it?

>I've just watched monkeys peeing on other monkeys
What a life I am living.

Well shit, Nasir al-Din al-Tusi doesn't hold back does he.

Dicks out for Haram-bae.

>What a life I am living.
With that flag?

(BTW, what happened to legacy captcha?)

Why does he just accept it?
That's fucked up man, sucks for anybody to be in that situation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Haow1j6WNvY

Wrong

Hiroshimoot the rice nigger took it away yesterday, so now whenever you want to post, all you have to do is click on 81 image squares - some of them containing cars, store fronts or bridges. Calle is gone. I've been raging over the captcha bullshit since i found out. It legit ruined my day.

that was great. i hate rappers so very very much.

if i kick him and show four other men my fucking wang then im not a freudian homosexual

its a mix of swedish and muslim language

t. third world stories

No one gives a fuck, keep that shit in your containment country.

The guys peeing on him have guns and have killed people and gotten away with it.

RETU THEM FIGHTO

Such a beautiful society, free of hate and intolerance.

Fuck that shit.
Fuck rappers.
Fuck shitskins.
Fuck Sweden.
REEEEEEEEEE

Finally we have found an actual useful purpose of importing Somalis.. We can use them as mobile urinating stations.

Sweden, this is very tolerant.

based arabs! civic nationalism is the future for sweden! you need to import more arabs to police your somali population sweden! based!

i don't care who comes to sweden as long they love the swedish constitution and social democracy!

Rappers are degenerate and Swedes are totally in the right to hate that sort of filthy shit-culture.
Swedes can tell the difference between Somalis and Arabs, are you fucking retarded? It's Somalis and Eretrians who look alike.

It's uncool to be pissing on another man. Pretty subhuman behavior but I see little redeeming qualities in a fucking rapper. """""swedish"""" rapper.

wtf those men need to go to prison this was disgusting

Its a part of Somali culture, Water is precious so if you get it for free then hallelujah!

This is true. I heard the arabs and kurds in göteborg are robbing and huzzel the somalis.

I heard it last summer so it has been going on for a while.

One of the somalis had too flee to my town becouse they want him to pay 80k for 1 kilo haschish that the kurdes huzzeld him on

Heard it cuzz i used to hang with people like that when i was younger.

I love high-quality, non-degenerate hip hop myself, but I wholeheartedly agree with everything else. The v2 Captcha thing has blackpilled me hard desu. Nothing is sacred, and literally everything I like turns to shit and ashes right in front of me. Now Sup Forums can join the rest of the stuff I used to enjoy. I have nothing left

Amerimutts, or Americucks as I like to call them should learn from Swedes and Arabs and bascially every non-Amerimutt. Americans are dindu-worshippers and the source of all degenracy in the world.

"European"
Are you retarded or just baiting?

What is the best way to redpill a nignog on how truly ass-backwards their beliefs are? Is that even possible?

BASED R Kelly Swedish Arab.

why does NO ONE take the niggerpill with me??

None of you understand, the Arabs are going to get BLACKED out of existence too, look at the fucking numbers. Do you know what happens sub-saharans move anywhere? It gets utterly destroyed, no sense of society at all. They would all be dead if it wasn't for UN aid. Look into the decolonization of Africa, they're so fucking helpless it's unbelievable. These things ARE NOT people.

All of you talking about the Arabs/Mexicans are absolute fools, I will be proven correct in about 30 years. Remember this post.

How hard is it to kill someone in sweden without being arrested?

Kaaris is born in France and makes rap in french and is part of the French rap scene. It's European rap.

Almost every big US rapper is also a nigger

I don't care who comes to Sweden as long they are walled in. I do not want this degenerate pissing contest to spread.

to be fair you sand nigger are subhuman abominations, just sayin'

Dindus are not human, that is the problem. The Negroe problem is a purely genetic one and therfore permanently damaging if not solved. The Arab problem is only partly genetic.

((you)) i thought you were white where is your sense of white decency

Imagine if we had Indians instead for Arabs..
This Somali should be grateful.

I could kill every fucking Arab/Somali in that country in a week. Just go in the dead of winter, knock out the power stations in Malmo, Stockholm, and the other cities. Then firebomb all the halal markets. Too bad the faggots in Sweden haven't done this yet.

They're not Arabs, look at their skin tone.

The Kurds in sweden will eat the niggers alive. Im just telling you. I grew up with them. I knew almost every kurd in the middle part of sweden.

Crazy people.

>Arabs piss on Somalis, enslave blacks in North Africa.
>Whites get their wives a BBC for their birthday.

like everyone sane person says.. when you mix all of africa and the middle east in a white country
all they will do if fight amongst eachother.

Let me guess you have graduated from the navy seals Seal team 6 and have over 300 confirmed kills with your knife only and are a master of "Gorrilla warfare"?

Why are you being a huge faggot right now, Mr. "Whiter than you" ?

FYI:

Every pakistani (over 20) friend of mine, and every arab (9) friend of mine hate African blacks as much as the KKK.

Just convert to Islam and you get the get out of the jail free card. Kuffar lives are not protected in Sweden. Also, when being degenerate nigger rapper, being also muslim changes stab wounds to slaps and piss stains.

>The average Swede can't tell the difference between subhumans and normal people unless they have blue eyes and blonde hair.
you will never be seen as a "normal person" if you're brown in europe. it is normal back in your part of the world though.

Redpill me on the nigger pill.

Also, rank the shit skins in order of intelligence.

>I love high-quality, non-degenerate hip hop myself
Such as?

Those aren't arabs. They are somalians as well, pissing on that guy. They are from a hitsquad with killers whom got angry when he rapped about them.

this is starting to seem like an agenda

They better organize marches then, because Whites are silenced and everyone doing these horrible things look the same.

I hope that was just a bad translation. Do Iraqis actually consider themselves white?

He's not French and so he's not European.
I could do some weeabo rap but that would not make it a Japanese rap.

No, I just understand that knocking out a power grid will completely shut down any city in Sweden. Just fire a .308 at the central power unit, it will fuck it up permanently.

> with sound
Kek

whiter than you

ITT we can meme them into destroying the power stations themselves.

You still have that fucking hip-hop music faggot.

The only type of person who would know that amount of kebab, is another kebab who lives abreast with 30 others in a 2 room studio flat.

>I'll translate
fuck off nigger

Iraqis look "white" and don't hit the wall for a very long time unlike actual whites.

white people on this board are shitposting retards

faggot sandnigger keeps trying to film his friends dicks lol

Uhhh, because they would've probably beat the shit out of him if he didn't take it.

weird, I don't have to do any annoying captcha at all. I just hit the i am not a robot button

And every sand nigger fuck little boys and goats. Latent homosexuality runs through your “men.”

anything is 'white' compared with niggers honestly

they're literally a whole different breed of human

>Born in France
>French citizen
>Not french

Oh

Anything by Ugly Duckling, for instance. Those guys can do an entire album without even swearing. I fucking hate angry sounding thug-type hip hop though. It must be melodic, have coherent lyrics, and actual talent behind it.

youtu.be/GYKQ7Jhmgss?t=10m56s

can i get a app so i can just say it into my phone

We have a similar situation in germany. Many 70s-80s turks are hating refugees for ruining the public image of arabs and islam.

Arabs enslave blacks.

They're not going any where, cabrito.

>arabs
are you retarded? you can see that they are black
in fact they are another clan of somalians pissing on the poor coke head jaffar byn
but yeah i can agree that everyone hate somalians in da hooodzz

say what? from what others have said they have to do those shitty picture captchas. I have no idea why mine got better though. it's weird but awesome

Even the waiting time is less. I just tested it out and it was like 15 seconds

>The v2 Captcha thing has blackpilled me hard desu.
what a little bitch