Why aren't you having sex in order to preserve the white race?

Why aren't you having sex in order to preserve the white race?

Having sex doesn't preserve anything though??

I'm too ugly. and modern german girls are brainwashed into liking shitskins

sorry that pussy is only for asian bois

I'm getting ready to move, then I'll start up again. I already said my goodbyes and I'm just packing up now.

white race is fucked who cares it's the best race but good things don't last forever...the world is fucked anyways

because non-sjw women are rare in some european places.

no but sure as hell feels great

I hit it. Her asshole looks like there's a cheerio glued to it. It's perplexing.

Imagine after thousands of years of struggle just for you to be born and give up.

she's having sex with an east asian.

white boys BTFO yet again

true story. feels bad but europe is indeed fucked.

I would never be able to remove my mouth from that asshole long enough to fuck her. Good God, dat ass. I bet it tastes like happiness.

I'm not physically attractive, and rape isn't something I would want to do.

Remember, Asians have no sexual worth. They only have financial worth.

Botched (((circumcision)))
Feels bad man

aint got no munmun yo

Found the jew

sadly we made them that way.

she left; now I don't have the energy.

my blackpilled friendo, those aren't the only options. its a false dilemma fallacy. work on your diet and exercise. read books and have something to talk about except muh shitskin problem. in other words, give yourself intellectual value, and financial/sexual value will follow i believe in you

My white ex girlfriend put me in the friend zone and I'm sick of spending time and money on vapid self centered bitches who are just using me too boost their confidence and self worth before dumping me for someone with more money and social standing.

stop being a defeatist. Its simple, just impregnate a white girl. If Jamal or Muhammed or any shitskin can do it, why can't you?
You aren't going to let a bunch of brownies beat you are you?

Whites arent going to outbreed non-whites desu. But we should be the change we want to see in our own lives

even if i had 20 kids it wouldn't matter eastern europe is shrinking in population ever since the ussr fell apart and western europe is getting raped and the white population there is also falling basically it doesn't matter the white race doesn't deserve to exist.

Are you asking or telling?

White women still unbearable af tho.

so she is just a low class slut lol.

Race-mixing is an underclass activity, remember that

What a shitty thread.

bitches and hoes

Holy shit the amount of photoshop

Why aren’t you doing your homework before your mom’s new husband gets home you underaged faggot poster.

yea, because having sex is a kike thing, never said to be promiscuous

Because I'm busy browsing pol

Can you imagine the dim cracklings in the brain in that blonde skull?

"Me want attention. Me want show ass to strangers."

Like a fucking ape. A subhuman. The brain-dead, barely-functioning mind behind that vapid stare can scarcely be fathomed by intelligent beings. And look how she's standing. God, I hope it has an abusive boyfriend.

According to Sup Forums, I'm not white anyways.

Sex can cost you big time, sadly.

Most of Sup Forums isn't white. Most whites are beta cucks ruining their own race. Search up a picture of a Sup Forums meetup and you'll see what I mean.