>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>because your assault rifle can stop a drone
Actually yes, my guns can actually stop a leftist drone waffling about gun ban.

>Kid uses hand gun to shoot up school
>"BAN AASSAULLT RIFLES NOW!" gibbers the left

Why do you guys have such a hard-on specifically for weapons that are not used in 99% of crimes?

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. More people die by being hit by a car than by being shot be a gun. Why aren't you calling for the banning of all cars? Also considering every other nation that instituted weapons bans after having a widespread gun ownership rate has had their gun crimes INCREASE not decrease. Gun control only stops people who were going to follow the law anyways. Most gun crime in the US is committed with guns obtained illegally and often by those who were forbidden from possessing a gun to start with (felons). How is added gun control going to stop things like that when they are breaking the law to start with? It isn't. You have to give good reason and methods that will actually solve these problems and NONE of you have done so.

>How many Americans need to die
A lot.

>How many Americans need to die before we ban them
All of them.

Was the shooter a white devil

1 Post by this ID. And isn't banning Americans a bit extreme, I also don't see how it would prevent them from dying.
Yes, banning guns works so well. Which is why on the 13th Novembre 2015 nothing happened at the Bataclan. The same way nothing happened ever since either involving guns, knifes or trucks.

All of them. Especially you

Im an American 52 plus years. traveled the whole country except for Hawaii never saw anyone ever do anything like this guy...

all of them

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

All of them.

Pls be my Sup Forums gf

How many more mass shootings in France have happened since? I think it's working alright

looks like a competitive eater practice

These fucking euros are OBSESSED. I guess thats what happens when you live in a shitty muslim infested shithole thats smaller than Ohio.

I live in Hawaii

>Julianna

Show tits.

I'm an Amerifag. HEAR ME ROAR... #SAD

Back off??!

of course the redcoat lives in a bugman state

perveret

racist

France has 30 times less population than the US, and they get ran over by trucks

where do you think you are, cunt?

Shareblue's new tactic is truly bewildering.

Yes and because Sweden has outlawed all these things grenade attacks aren't actually happening. The problem are not the guns, it's the people using them.Once you filter the US statistics you get a fairly similar rate for US shootings and murders to the European one per capita. Laws don't stop murderers from murdering someone, they merely punish them afterwards. Laws do not stop terrorists from commiting terrorism, they merely punish them after the fact. Laws wont stop people from aquiring guns and using them for either of these two things, they wont even be a factor as the crimes commited with them are usually more severe.

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78

>stop the bloodshed
Wut? there is not enough, it will take many more before a better world can be achieved

They hate us cuz they ain't us

Fuck off, commies

So you're saying being reduced to a small group of insurgents living in caves is proguns end goal? Lmao

All of them. Now expose your breasts with proof of the time and date or leave the board, you dumb tripfaggot slut.

fuck the msm I've absolutely had it with them...hackEVERYmainStreamOutlet #fSOCIETY

Get yet?

The 1nOnly4Q+_++++_|iii|PATriots
GotzMoRecordsDanDeKGB
I remember where my copies are congrats!

Anytime I can come plug in my poem in a safe room let me know...I don't want wireless access thatbis the point just an outlet so I can load it and show you fucks how I did it so Assange can explain it since I don't know how to word it and don't care since it is a karma to the lies.

-Q

But they work, don't fix something that isn't broken.

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
>afghanistan is an unwinnable war
My almonds! T-they're activating!

Get lost, newfag.

You might have heard about the one in Nice. They used guns and a truck. In fact, it killed more people than the USA's deadliest mass shooting (Paddock/Vegas).

Believe it or not, most of these freaks are ashamed of their behaviour and do that in private. This one is kinda uninhibited.

Since I know you weren't going to post them this time.

>how many more Canadians need to die before we ban them ?

MODS MODS

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

no. criminals will get guns either way.

banning guns would just leave me without one.

All of them

>You can't ban Muslims just because a few commit attacks.
>Ban all guns because of a few attacks.

I'll vote to ban guns once we remove every last spic, nigger, and muzzie. Until then it's not even open to negotiation.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

The moment you ban them, beheadings and chainsaw executions of American citizens become part and parcel

This

We need JEW control

Chicago has banned guns.
How's that working out?

Did he died?

>l-loook how mean the goyim are to us! *snivvle* white people are evil see!

Like you give a shit about anyone in Kentucky.

Okay true but,

>ISIL, an enemy of France, plans and executes a terrorist attack
Vs
>American gets mad, shoots own people

One of these is not like the other

I think the assault rifle is used on the drone operator, no?

Not one single jew was shot there.... so good!

youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ

Yes Goyim, give up your guns.

Kys boomer crypto kike

Unfortunately, we will NEVER ban schools. Dems need to force kids into those brainwashing factories. Once the Dems lose their ability to twist young minds, they will be finished. Leftism simply cannot stand up against intelligence, education, and logic.

We've been fighting wars with goat herders for thirty years, you bootlicking coward.

fpbp

i don't get it, it's illegal to have a gun on school grounds, how are school shootings still a thing, we banned them. how can it be physically possible to break the law?

Don't be silly, Islam is a religion of peace. Nice was just workplace violence.

Also the point was that gun control didn't stop shit in France.

The world's most successful gun control ever is in Australia. A country with a population of only 24 million and is an island nation, where smuggling guns into the country is extremely difficult, and there weren't really many guns there to begin with.

So, what does the country with the world's most successful gun control look like?

Well, there's more guns now in Australia than there ever were before the ban, and violent crime INCREASED, since, guess what, law-abiding civilians no longer have an effective means of self defense

The murder rate was not affected in any appreciable way (it went down, but it had been declining for years before as well and did not decline any faster after the ban)

Oh, and criminal gangs just make their own guns in their garages, since it's actually not that hard and they don't care about the law

>banning Americans

Hah! Good luck. You'll need it.

>Assault rifle
AR15's aren't assault rifles though. Plus, this does a shit ton more damage, and is much deadlier from further away. I can leave a fist sized hole in somebody with soft points in this thing. You act like semi-auto's are some new technology. This one was made in 1943.

TRIPFAGS GET OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guns don't cause mass shootings; Democrats do.

1.) You're not taking my firearms.
2.) I'm buying more and training others.
3.) I know this is bait and I don't care.
MOLON LABE

Why are teens wanting to kill eachother at such an alarming rate that never existed before social media?

>LETS BAN GUNS NOW!

>When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed
start with the cops, most Americans would be fine with you disarming police

liberals always complaining about police violence

M1 Garand

Shall not be infringed, faggot.

>Leftard wants to ban guns because of school shooting
>Is fully in favor of abortion - killing children in the womb

So, leftards are cool with killing kids, just not with guns, right?

i dont think bannning muslin is gonna help, but i an in for it.

That'd be what it is, yea.

>I live in Hawaii
So are you a retarded moke or are you a retarded haole that thinks they're part of the "ohana" because they spread their legs for mokes?

dont even need a gun for the drone faggot, some wire and a balloon will take it out.
god you're such a pussy ass bitch.
in after he only posts once

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 278 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

we should you know? maybe ban homicides ?

true trow a book and enjoy your american right for weaponized dronnes

Why do you want to ban schools?

>maybe ban homicides ?
Murder is illegal.
Doesn't seem to prevent people from being murdered.
Liberal logic dictates simply passing a law will stop something.
Idiots.

>in-n-out
The whole state is lost

>Liberal logic
Holy shit a meme is born

That's what I'm thinking. He's pouring the water/drink on the food for speed.

These shooters are all Americans.

That's why I'm calling for a complete shutdown of Americans entering Europe until we can figure this thing out.

>being this retarded

>>being this retarded
Great argument bumpkin.

need we remind you of texas?

All of them.

Guns help reduce reduce overpopulation.

Saved

The difference is, the United States isn't completely full of sand niggers that worship a war lord pedophile yet.

I concur

All of them.

sage