North Korea Calls For Re-Unification

Reuters and Sky News both reporting that the Norks want to merge their country back into the South...

news.sky.com/story/north-korea-calls-for-reunification-with-south-korea-11221519

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-southkorea-kcna/north-korea-sends-rare-announcement-to-all-koreans-and-calls-for-unification-idUSKBN1FD33I

>State media in North Korea also said Pyongyang would "smash" all challenges against reunification of the Korean peninsula

Is the Happening finally over?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morhaime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay

>tfw Trump achieves world peace in first term

based

Nobel Peace Prize to Trump's when?

soon, apparently

checked
liberals will still claim it is Obamas achievment.

keep north korea and make it a containment country for commies just like venezuela, they can have two im okay with that

digits confirm

Noooo... Really?

Holy fuck its real. By memeing Trump we reunited korea. What fucking reality do I live in?

Glorious

>G-GUYS TRUMP WILL CAUSE WORLD WAR THR-

>causes the reunification of korea in 1 term

Trump's not the globalist's pet nigger, he won't get anything.

Trump has been pressuring the shit out of China and the Norks behind closed doors since he got in, looks like they finally made their move.

Not gonna happen.

Trump is the greatest President of all time.

Trump is going to unify Korea

Expose the lies of the deep state

BTFO of Israel and restore Palestine

End the Fed

Arrest the Rothschilds.

I mean I knew he was doing that, I just didn't expect results by year 2. Jesus christ the man works fast.

Change is only slow because those in control never wanted change.

Re-Unification is a bad idea. I don;t think South Korea can support the mess that North Korea has to offer.

Yes, I would like to see the Kim family business prison complex come to an end. But not at the expense of South Korea.

If this is true, then this is just Kim dumping his problems onto his next door neighbor.

Who knew that the proper way to fight a bully is to stand up to them? Made me think!

The libshits won't admit it though. That's the best part. They hate it when Trump does an objectively good thing way more than when Trump does an objectively bad thing.

Post attempt count: 4

NO
STOPPING
THIS
TRAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK OFF JEW

tfw no North Korean traffic girl gf

When Kim rules from Seoul. They call for unification under the DPRK.

I had a feeling that we had recently entered a new timeline and this confirms it.

God bless Trump.

ISRAEL IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah I guess thats true. Now I'm curious to see how he handles the China problem.

POST YFW TRUMP BTFO OF ISRAEL AND REESTABLISHES AN ALLIANCE WITH IRAN

What a time to be alive..

What are you talking about? Putin Xi and Trump are the 3 people in the world taking down the ZOG.

Then why does Kim make idle threats too?

>implying South Korea isn't rural tier street shitters to the exact same extent outside of Seoul

(((Reuters)))

No Opium for you.

He doesn't. FAKE NEWS JEWS MAKE UP QUOTES

I would give anything to see Kim and Trump share the prize and deliver a joint acceptance speech.

I liked the hellfire and brimstone timeline where Hawaii drifted away on January 13th.

We have to go back..

Imagine the joint press conference between Trump and Kim Jong Un where they shake hands

If Trump restores Palestinian sovereignty and unifies Korea then we're gonna need a new award.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK OFF JEW

I'm not a Jew. The North Korean people have been living in a bubble for decades. They can't just be integrated back into society with South Korea and expect it all to work. Poor broken country North Korea is going to be a burden on South Korea's economy and population. It would be like dropping a Muslim population onto Germany, in many respects.

>aliens show up

Dude, you have a fucking meme flag and you're trying to tell everyone else that your opinion is the only possibly reality. You're Jewish.

Seriously i almost swallowed my toothbrush from uncontrollable laughter picturing it

>kikes faces when

they can all get jobs making TVs and other consumer electronics

The memes will never be the same

god bless these two, thank you

Trump is outjewing the Jew and anyone who says different is a fucking retard.

I fapped & came. Ty user.

I'm buying a bottle of champagne and a gram of blow for the celebration

Germany?

Germany wont even invest in the east except for the tourist trap Berlin.

All this nonsense is just another layer of the Matrix.

Freemasons all work together to create a NWO. There are no countries on the level being played on, only markets. And a lot of fake shekels soon worthless. Greed is the only currency being used here. What you believe to see daily, is just another level of fake news.

SearX: Astana BRICS & the NWO

Read more, post less. It's all to see if you have eyes to see it.

different

not going to happen

wow i'm sure SK is thrilled about this proposition

Kim is a good guy. Western educated, well travelled and intelligent. Its clear he is not the monster the west paints him as

That's where you came from, judging by the speed of your BS reply.

Get fucked kike

THE WORLD IS WITH US

Samefag. You just replied to yourself shill.

If they do have a press conference Trump is almost like a foot taller that Kim Jong Un

Honestly, if it happens and Trump doesn't do anything to mess it up I will give him credit

That's the crux with the script. Doesn't matter.

But keep sliding.

For everyone lese, search these topics.

You'll thank me later....

Very telling that he’s wearing a light grey suit instead of his normal dark one.

Lol, they're isolating South Korea to conquer it. Kim is sooo fucking good. Soon best Korea will be all of Korea, nice.

> everything that happens in the world is because of the US president.
Stay bluepilled fag

>SearX: Astana BRICS & the NWO

*chuckles softly*

>Dude, you have a fucking meme flag and you're trying to tell everyone else that your opinion is the only possibly reality. You're Jewish.

Fuck off. I'm German (real German) and Scottish. And I am not trying to push my concerns as fact. But North Korea is still a nation that hasn't been exposed to the outside world for generations. I doubt its like the country sides in South Korea.

>they can all get jobs making TVs and other consumer electronics

Great, Kim Jong-un can use his underground slave camps to make South Korean phones, TV's and LG branded refrigerators.

omfg, the "short and fat" tweet makes me giggle every time I see it.

>(real German)

Ok Ahmed

Kim is up to something but I don't know what.

>Fuck off. I'm German (real German) and Scottish.

Don't forget to klick the "Images" tab while browsing SearX.... some very enlightening stuff indeed...

>Ok Ahmed

Germanic. My grandfather moved to North America after WW2. He was a Nazi, but whatever.

Wow, that's unexpected

yes and these morons will praise Trump for it kek.

What a cutie, and those legs. Shame she's a communist.

Post attempt count: 25

That's most likely the case...

I wonder how much this will warp Korea as we know it, ex-nork officials will run for the government and suddenly we'll have a unified Korea that also happens to be aligned with China.
A unified Korea will never side with the west because it's imperative for China to protect Manchuria, its Achilles' Heel. Korea will align itself with China, either by democratic or covert means.

Lol imagine the logistics. Kimmy and the gang will be tried and executed for crimes against humanity and his regime will be dissolved while the South tries to re-assimilate the North's desperate and disillusioned population.

North- and South-Korea are not in the position for a reunification.
Korea is basically the same as Cold War Germany.
(((They))) have plans with Korea.

>Post attempt count: 25

you're not using Captcha v2 are you

Is this real? Is there a source besides Sky News?

You were the chosen one. I trusted you. Why... did you BETRAY me?

> More starcraft players inc
> CEO of Blizzard is a jew
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morhaime
> cant make this shit up

Captcha v1 capsized. I've had to do the image crap for the past couple days now.

So lyrical, user. And daft.

Checked

I'm checked for kek's presence in this thread.

captcha v1 is getting shut off by google in like march i think, fuck you're right i've just noticed it's back to this horrible roads and cars shit

has this story bin proven true i require more evidence before believing such news

Yeah so kim can get the funds to build a metal gear.

But she would kill for a drop of protein.

You never called me, not even once. You could've sent a letter but you didn't do that either.

"Are you kidding me? Obama laid the foundation for this peace. All Drumpf did was threaten nuclear war!"