Am i just crazy?

I wonder at this point should (we) conservatives, just hunt down and arrest all mid to high level traders(democrats) and hang them for treason and other related(pizzia) crimes.

Is it time.

RWDS WHEN???

OP is a jewish shill.

We are not niggers, we have laws and customs to our code of laws we follow. We will present evidence to a grand jury, gain an arrest warrant then convene a trial by jury of peers. Present evidence, allow an accused to confront his accusers and allow the jury to deliberate the case.

And upon guilty we hang them all until the flesh decays from their bones.

No, we just need our Government to do their jobs and follow the law.

No because we would become the very monsters we seek to destroy

I think OP's concern is that what you describe isn't happening. How long do we wait? When is enough, enough?

bring it on, fatass
>muh cibil war fantasy

Eat a fat dick faggot.
Jew shill....

Die slow commie.

And this is why you are still under the crown.

Ok, antifa.

Go drink a soy latte faggot.

Sup Forums has been too soft towards the Deep State lately. Corruption still exists and very little is being done to combat it. There have been several arrests but human trafficking is still taking place. Many leads have been dropped but Sup Forums has not been investigating them. We need more people connecting the dots and less arguing about race. There is much that lies in the open, but you need the eyes to see.

Absolutely. Fbi, deep state, all corrupt. I see troubled times ahead.

When the Clinton emails were released by Wikileaks people began to notice that a sort of code was being used to communicate. This is known and was linked to pedophilia; however, the use of code extends much further. Certain groups use images and other means to communicate ideas not known by the public. Sup Forums still has not probed into these.

Ya, i'm scared to know just how deep the swamp actually is. Evidence is provided, yet people forget aftet a week, or just don't care. It's absolutely unbeleilvable. I always thought that if people actually knew how they have been ripped off and enslaved, their would be blood flowing in the streets. Just not the case.

Remember how the code was identified by strange out of place comments? These same strange remarks can be seen countless other places. Many celebrities are aware of them also.
Social media seems to be the main platform for communication.

So are you
>Treaty of Paris
>Federal Reserve Act 1913
Surprise!

Plenty of Republicans are traders. I trade stocks all the time. You suck at engrish.

>what you describe isn't happening. How long do we wait? When is enough, enough?
Clinton crimes
Bush crimes
Obama crimes
Mueller tied to uranium one and covering up for 9/11 hijacker families and you think we can get a fair shake? It's starting to look like the only way to get any justice for the people is with the barrel of a gun.

Had to spell it that way. Kept saying i was spamming until i spelled it that way. Go figure.

Ya, this swamp may have no bottom. So guess we need to use dynamite to just blow the swamp up.

Then again they are trading our rights for whatever evil they desire.