So why do people like this show? I've tried watching it,but not only did the animation/quality suck...

So why do people like this show? I've tried watching it,but not only did the animation/quality suck, so did the characters and the humor that's supposed to make this a "masterpiece".

Did it simply just get a loud and obnoxious fanbase, or do people actually like this garbage?

>only watching KonoSuba now
You sound new to Sup Forums. Are you?

You should have found your answer as it was airing.

People like it because it's fun.
Yes, people actually like it.

>Yes, people actually like it
And people also like SAO.
People can still like it, but then they just have shit taste.

Look brah, everything isn't for everyone. Assuming you're not underaged, you should have realized this by now unless you're some kind of autist or something.

Pursue and partake in the shit you like, life's too short to spend scratching your head over why people like things you don't and trying to convince them why they shouldn't eiter.

I like it mainly because of Megumin.

Post saggy aqua

>SAO hyperbole
Can you actually describe what you disliked or are ya just another shitposter who should get a Pepe folder and stay in /r9k/ and Sup Forums?
Because you're wasting both your time and ours otherwise.

>Someone mentions how people like it because it's fun
>I mention how SAO was liked and how liking something doesn't mean it's good
>S-STOP BEING HYPERBOLIC ABOUT IT!!

>it's bad just because
not a good conversation starter

The characters are bland, the comedy either comes from the characters actions/reactions for it to work, and most times, have happened before in other anime. The animation/quality, like i've said, is almost none existent besides a few moments (Like the explosions are pretty good)

>So why do people like this show?
Aqua, Megumin, fan service, and humour.

So basically, how other shitty shows are liked on Sup Forums, just with a shitty fanbase?

You got us, user. None of us actually like this garbage, we just pretend to like it to be ironic. Can't believe it took over a year for people to figure this out.

Ok. You are free to your opinion.

Unless you're laboring under the delusion that you are going to convince somebody that they misinterpreted their feelings and did not in fact enjoy this show, or this is some sort of roundabout way to try get someone to convince you to like the show, I don't really see what your endgame here is.

This is a silly thread, you're silly.

Aqua's ass make up for it.

we're not faggots like OP, that's why

>anime that is composed of 80% schaudenfraude jokes and smoking hot anime babes
>wonders why Sup Forums likes it and doesn't understand how other people could like
I kind of wonder what kind of background op has with western and japanese comedy media

Youre garbage faggot

You can't enjoy Konosuba if you're a cynical and mean-hearted person.

Megumin is intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor though.

How is she nihilistic? No doubt she is the other two.

I lack the cognitive development to understand why people might like what I do not.
Fuck Off

Now tell me. Why do you fags like defending Konosuba, but love shitting on re:zero? I see lots of
>We like it and you don't, so stop shitposting it!
but that seems to never come up when you fags raid Re:zero threads

Because that logic only applies to shows I like

Loud and obnoxious fanbase, show is shit.

It's not about individual elements. Its flaws in one area complement its charms in another.
However, it's also not a 10/10 and obviously not for everyone. It might just not appeal to you.

I don't care about Re;Zero and therefore don't post in those threads. Do the same and don't come to mine please.

It's good for an isekai.

I just hope the jokes don't get repetitive next season. I've had enough of the same old explosion, masochism and idiot goddess shtick for two seasons.

>next season
It won't happen. But if it does, then you'll be satisfied because volume 5 is the author at his best.

>I like their guild card function
>I'm surprised there is an anime where a guy hits a woman for comedic purposes
>I like all characters
>Agua is cute and I want to protect her and worship her
>Quality is often bad but I stopped really caring about it
>Megumin is kinda autistic for wanting to use one spell with a big drawback and I find that cute
>I want to marry Darkness, she has perfect genes and likes to be bullied, wish I was in that world instead of Kazuma

it's a meme to describe characters.

>Quality is often bad but I stopped really caring about it
>I like eating shit
How does it feel feeding the cancer of the industry?

t. fatefag

I really want to see what OP thinks is "comedy".
>inb4 he names High School Boys and Mitsudomoe

at least it isn't getting another season

Oh look, a tripfag who's also a konofag. Who could have guessed?

Also to answer your question, it would be "Is this a zombie" the first to make fun of the "Getting hit by a truck and dying" trope. Also got one of it's scene stolen by Konosuba
>inb4 SAME STUDIO
Still fucking lazy.

I would call out your taste, but Kore wa Zombie Desu ka is a respectable choice. Carry on.

This is all bait right?
>comedy
My steal skill steals panties hyuk hyuk

Thank fucking god.

For now.

Kill yourself buddy

>my sense of humor deems this as unfunny so it can't possibly be funny to other completely different human beings who are not me

OH! LET'S DO THIS FOR SWORD ART ONLINE!
>my sense of emotions deems this as forced drama so it can't possibly be good drama to other completely different human beings who are not me

Does Aqua wear panties?

Yes.

>Does Aqua wear panties
She's to much of a whore to wear any

You must be german

It's just not your thing, you need to accept that in this world.

I'm not convinced that anyone unironically likes this show. It's a meme show, if you've been here long enough you'll realize these things.

Waifubait works. Konosuba is just haremshit disguised as comedy, so everyone felt this show was the perfect chance to indulge in their hunger for waifus without coming off as someone with terrible taste. It's not even funny, unless you think autistic screaming and ecchi jokes are.

The first season was enjoyable but the second season was pure shit

Only faggots that like to self insert as the MC like these gay ass harem animes

the only good thing out of it was megumin
everything else was awful

Damn what a reasonable post

>visuals are everything
Congratulations on your shitty taste.

I personally find it to be rather mediocre. Especially the second season. Much of the animation is not very good and the humor is generally toilet tier at best.

Maybe it's too deep for you, OP.

It's not a masterpiece. Like, not at all. But it's still pretty good for an isekai, which are garbage by default.

>forced drama
I thought we killed that buzzword.
Get the diatomaceous earth.

They don't call it Konoreddit for nothing. It's literally rebbit humor: the anime. Only newfags and rebbit migrants on Sup Forums like it, everyone else has been trashing it from the very beginning.

because unlike all the rest of the fantasy shows with rpg elements the mc isn't afraid to call out people for being stupid and is a strong believer in true equality

because if kazuma was the mc of re zero he would have simply left that elf witch girl alone instead of keep dying

Have you played the game?
The whole anime is just adverting for the game.

Konosuba thread? Konosuba thread.

Sasuga user-kun

Stop relying on other people telling you what is fun and what isn't.

Latest favourite quote from the LNs:

“I agree on the attack! I…Eris-deus will definitely vult!”

God forbid someone like something if it doesn't have stunning visuals. I bet you get angry that people like KF as well.

I like your post, your image is a shit.

Rewatching it for the 12th time now

That pose and the way she holds her staff makes me want to protect her and have rough sex with her at the same time.

>Darkness
>huge pervert, will empty your balls, loves your abuse

>Megumin
>tight, fun and easy to manhandle, would make the cutest moaning sounds

>Aqua
>screeches like a howler monkey when you put it in and won't shut the fuck up

What is the appeal of Aqua? Yunyun gets you the same body with less screaming and looseness

Like Umaru and Satania, her only appeal is her reaction images.

I feel Aqua-sama as a more realistic character than any other, she somehow reminds me of a certain girl I dated 2 years ago.

>animes
Opinion discarded.

>Everyone who does not agree with me are reddit!
Pathetic.

its shit

Konosuba isn't nearly as funny as sunred or monthly girls though.

>Konoreddit
>rebbit humor: the anime
> everyone else has been trashing it from the very beginning

Kill yourself

Not of those points are wrong, tho.

>my opinion / taste is the only objective and correct one
>everyone else who deviates is wrong
>how could such people even exist?
OP is a faggot.

>Everyone who likes a thing is Reddit

I like it because of Megumeme.

>Reddit spacing
>While shitting on reddit
Why? Why do you even do this?

All isekai is Reddit incarnate

It may be hard to imagine, OP, but different people like different things.

She is a real character with original personality and not a copy paste from others.

>genki baka
>original
surprised someone actually believes this
anything to justify your shit taste eh

>the animation/quality suck
Stopped reading right there.

Her personality is unique in that she doesn't behave in a way most anime/LN heroines do
She's heavily flawed and it's often presented as unflattering rather than explicitly endearing. It gives the impression of an actual character as opposed to a pandering device

>konosuba2
>starting by season 2

Some of those things just happen to be boring garbage like Konosuba.

You're slightly wrong
>Darkness
>masochistic pervert but is tender and sweet; likely the one you want to hold gently in bed

>Megumin
>tight, fun and easy to manhandle while being a mix of cute and aggressive

>Aqua
>the most aggressive in bed, whiny and bitchy at first but has the sexual vigor of rabbits

Yunyun would have the vivacity of a potato bag, though.

Aqua is an untouched prude.

Once she learns the taste of dick, she wouldn't be satisfied with mere handholding! She's a extreme, sexual deviant who's lust cannot be sated!