Is his fanbase turning into a cult?

Unlike with any other "rightwing" personalities, the shit he puts out seems to seriously damage leftwing agenda, and everytime his followers seem to double.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXmIbx01-3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A man with ideas good enough to gather a following every time he speaks isn't a cult leader.

Jordan Peterson is just a really based psychology guy

I'm not saying he's a coleader, I'm just saying that it really looks like a cult is starting to gather around him.

$10

>This guy that is paraded around on every main stream media network and preaches the gospel of radical individualism (easily conquered) and liberalism isn't a leftist shill.
Nu-pol is so retarded.

Guess that's what happens when people start saying there's unlimited genders and then not only call you a bigot for calling ut bullshit but be willing to make it against the law to think it's bullshit.

Peterson for Canadian PM

>JBP
>leftist

time to do some sorting, bucko

>paraded around
>implying they didn't try a character assassination that backfired

You know what, I actually think that would be very possible in the future. At this rate I would be surprised if he doesn't turn to politics one day. On the other hand I think you can do a lot more important things because as a politician you are still a fucking puppet.

Buy my rug!

What sort of right-wing talking points does he convene?
Oh that's right you can't think of any, typical boomer-conservatard who has conserved nothing other than a slow and steady radical progressive agenda.

I think it is you who has some sorting to do, for starters I suggest pulling your dick out of the cringe cake.

Buy his book, faggot

nice rambling

i will and i did his personality test. Shit was interesting as fuck and actually helped me.

Wrong, when they do character assassinations they never do it with the person in front of them, they always use "experts" and ex"insert thing here".

This is what controlled opposition looks like, to the T.

uh oh
sounds like someone needs to sort themselves out

He's never once mentioned ernst zündel or the fact that it's the fault of the god damn kikes that there is no free speech in canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=FXmIbx01-3o

But this is actually exactly what they did, after he completely destroyed her on TV they are now trying to smear his Fanbase by making it look like he controls a giant heard of misogynistic racist that attack his critics. They literally hired "security experts", just like you said

Peterson isn't even right-wing. How ignorant of all things political do you have to be to confuse Jordan Peterson with right-wing anything? He's a glorified centrist, at best. What he actually is is a moderate old left liberal who doesn't like how the radical left is threatening the left-wing egalitarian order.

Confusing moral panic times man. Hard for some people to tell who's right and who's left in times where classical liberalism is considered on par with fascism.

No

I see him as more of a messenger than a leader. Nothing he says is anything new or revolutionary.

His insight comes from studying classic Philosophy and literature, aswell as history, psychology, biology and the religious underpinnings of the last thousand years of humanity.

The way he articulates the underlying messages in all of these things is digestable for the average man and he wraps it up in a friendly/humorous package that also manages to remain powerful and impacting.

His rise to fame has almost been an 'in the right place at the right time' kinda phenomenon also. He's been preaching all this stuff for years (I believe he has lectures on youtube dating back to the late 90s?), but it took the SJW political drama to really galvanize him into becoming a public figure.

I do think his following is becoming a little culty, but thats kind of the way the world works now with patreon and crowdfunding. People invest just as much into random youtubers, streamers etc who have done things far less worthy of praise.

Theres still a clear line between JP and something like the church of scientology, which is an actual cult.

Liberalism is cancer.
Classical liberalism is just early stage cancer.
All the shit you hate is just symptoms of the cancer.

I'm a firm believer that you can't teach morals in the traditional way, they can only be learned through life experience. Peterson isn't a bad guy, though I'm suspicious about his practices, but those who follow him blindly seem pretty awful in every regard.

>ah yes, I am the One who will save Western civilisation
>Hitler was a moderate
>anyone doesn't hold my views is a leftist shill
Norge bro, search "overton-window" on the Internets
We need every man woman and child we can get also you sound a bit like a d&c shill now that I think of it

Just warning you that Peterson will pull the overton window to the left, not the right.

Not like left vs right matters anyway, that's their spiel.

Just your run of the mill guru making cash off kids with daddy issues

>clean your room, bucko! Sort yourself out! That will be 49.99 + tip, goy

Peterson is babbys first redpill, he's good for normies but anyone who posts here & unironically thinks Peterson is the 'real deal' is fucking retarded and needs to go back to to Plebbit. Peterson is nu-pol incarnate.

He's a contrarian sophist who wants to milk money off people. Nothing new.

I agree, he points people towards being responsible and reclaiming western spiritual heritage. He gives the antidote. Plague Doctor.

I'm sleepy anyway, anyone else

if you haven't understood nearly everything he's ever said to be left-of-center you're not listening enough

since he seems so mild mannered and polite, and his positions on things would be mostly common sense if the world were sane, that when people that haven't swallowed leftist dogma see him under attack by screeching leftist goblinoids, we instinctively know we are next. Because if that inoffensive man is being compared to Hitler and screamed at, and being hate mobbed, then there is nothing any normal person could do to not suffer the same fate short of becoming a good rabid lefty.

That people flock to him is a symptom of how far we've fallen.

>continental brainlet grasps at the term europe to group his inert people with britain and france
kek'd
peterson is probably smarter than any living Scandinavian

The overton window is relative, you dolt. If he's to the right of the standard views, he's pulling it to the right.

It's more freshly redpilled reddit babbies fault than JP's to be fair.

All idols have clay feet, but these fresh out the matrix babbies who have been brought up all their lives under typical leftist cult of personality try and overcompensate for their past failures by idol/hero worshipping alt-right figures instead.

The OG's of Sup Forums can tell you pure and simple not to hero worship anyone, Hitler had multiple flaws, Plato and Aristotle were both fags etc. etc. we are all just human, just take the ideas that work and run with that, stop worshipping the people behind the ideas.

On JP himself, the man has languished as a nobody for years and himself and his daughter and extended family have suffered from health problems for years, now he is suddenly popular because of the woeful mediocrity of the modern left it's easy to see why he would cash in quick, this opportunity will never come again for him does it make his ideas flawed, not really but he is only human, don't worship him, take what you need from him and keep moving forward it's the only way you survive as a human from all these meat grinder ideologies trying to chew you up and spit you out and laugh at you later when the next generations come along and trash everything you built.

I just wish Sup Forums would stop trying to redpill him on race. We need someone like this out there to be a stepping stone for normies.