Trump looking forward to Mueller

Honestly Trump is going own Mueller. Donald has enough intel, dirt and executive privilege to put Mueller in his place. Get Ready for 4D Grand Master Checked!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
apnews.com/48a4922ba1554feb80799068eba15859/Trump:-Would-'love-to'-face-Mueller-questions-_-under-oath
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/20/president-trump-made-2140-false-or-misleading-claims-in-his-first-year/?utm_term=.c3ca3027a3e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully Trump won't say anything stupid.

I'd love to hear this meeting. Hopefully somebody records for posterity.

FUCKING THIS.
it's a perjury trap like with Flynn. Mueller is desperately looking for an entrapment. God i fucking hate these sneaky fucks.

>Friendship with Ted ended, now Mueller is my new best frined

The fact you have a genuine fear The President will SAY SOMETHING STUPID shows how even supporters know he's a fucking clown.Sad!

Easiest perjury charge ever, just ask him "Mr. President, what's your net worth?"

You never had to deal with cops, did you? Unless you bring are are a lawyer yourself you WILL say something self-damaging.

Yea... I support a lot of his policies on immigration but he does say a lot of shit sometimes.
He could get fucked if he says something dumb.

Nice pic man. Hope this is true

>Trump reportedly made the remarks during an impromptu presser, as he readies to depart to Davos, Switzerland to address World Economic Forum
Yeah, his lawyers will correct him on that, there won't be a meeting he's not subpoenaed.

The light shines brightest in the dark.

Maybe stop being a shit-head and respect cops? You do realize you have a right to remain silent.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Prepare for a deepstate false flag as the LIBERALS INTENSIFY THEIR SEETHING

But the public expects him to talk, so he will likely talk

Time is up!

>Mueller: What happened on this day?
>God Emperor Donald J Trump: None of your damn business.
>Mueller's face when

>implying Mueller will be asking the questions.

Yeah, what's Trump gonna do? Just not answer questions? Because Mueller just has to ask him some banal meeting time and location question and Trump can perjury himself easily. Shit, he might even have a dozen questions prepared just for that.

He doesn't have to talk to him. I hope he has good legal advice

Trump is a pathological liar. He has been one for 50+ years, so it's beyond help at this point. He will absolutely get caught in a lie.

This so much. I've seen so much psy-op and disinformation on /pol that I was getting dismayed.

Those of us who were around long enough to know the original Q know that Mueller is on our side.

The Deep State is going down soon. 10,000+ indictments are about to sweep across the nation. The great awakening is almost upon us.

We all need to trust in Trump. And always pray for him.

+++

You're such a faggot. WE KNEW MUELLER WAS /ourguy/ SINCE LAST JULY.

Q IS A JEWISH PSY OP.

What is even a single piece of evidence to make you think that

Just go with the Clintin/Lynch//Lerner gameplan and just keep repeating I don't recall for every question.

see

the memes are becoming reality

If Trump is impeached is that when we can start shooting politicians en masse?

Prove you are not bots by saying the following:

Obama is a war criminal
Hillary Clinton is going to jail
David Brock is going to jail
Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior

+++

Make it a two way exchange on National TV where Trump gets to interview Mueller also.

No, you have to prove I am a bot. Stop being a huge faggot. The burden of proof lies with the ACCUSER.

>Muller walks into the Oval Office.
>Trump hands him a copy of the FISA memo.

"I just sent this to every press agency in the country. It's gonna be YUUGE."

Call Adam Shiff and tell him you're not a Russian bot and that you're sick of jewish lies.

An employee is going to talk to his boss.

He not interviewing the president.

It's that simple.

Cap it sukkkaz

Mr jew lawyer gives his two cents too

>everyone replying to me is muh russia bot
Really tripfag plebbitron? that's as bad as shartblue tactics.

>average 5.5 lies a day
>one lie every 4 hours 20 minutes
>Muller's interviews usually go for 8-10 hours long
>will be under tons of pressure during that time

Yeah, Trump is done for. He had a good run. It's not every day 71 year old reality TV star becomes president. He did pretty good for himself, but this show has run it's course.

While at it, ask him about Igor pasternak and his dealings with Ukraine.

>call Adam shift and tell him were not bots
I like this idea

That's why you bring a lawyer, and the lawyer coaches you throughout.

Why are you tripfagging? You realize it’s against etiquette correct?

Just imagine the statements after.
>There were so many...lies and potential conspiracy coverups that this special counsel strongly advises Congress to begin proceedings for impeachment.
>Meanwhile the perjuries were a dozen of denials of two scoops and koigate situations

Trump knows what he's doing

whatever you say trumpbot

Can't he have his lawyer with him?

If he has the meeting he will have a team of lawyers with him

Well he cant lie during the questions right?

So if he says something like Obama wiretapped me they have problems.

Or anything outlandish that is true they have to prove it or keep quiet.

This could be fun

>Thanks for meeting with us, Mr. President. First question: how many people attended your inauguration?

how does tripcode work?

Law enforcement entraps people all the time, especially right-wingers.

Like this

dumbanon##password

the “password” you pick can be any word or phrase, it’ll show as a random tripcode

now kill yourself, tripfag

Get good

It isn't anything that Trump has done that worries me.
Mueller and his "secret society" are fucking traitors that should be hanged. If they would over throw the government with lies, pay for a fake "dossier", commit perjury to get a FISA warrant for unlimited spying to sway the election, create the entire fake "muh Russia" meme, conspire in Clinton's thousands of felonies; you'd be an idiot to think that Mueller wouldn't lie about what Trump did and make up ANOTHER fake story.

apnews.com/48a4922ba1554feb80799068eba15859/Trump:-Would-'love-to'-face-Mueller-questions-_-under-oath

I thought about doing it like that too, but I didn`t want to steal his trip kek

>dumbanon##password
thanks wise user

Actually, it's up to the prosecutor to prove (1) it isn't true and (2) Trump KNEW it isn't true.

He's been involved in over 3000 lawsuits. Many he started against others. He's been through the litigation game before and won't have a problem getting good legal advice.

We still don't know if Trump is under official investigation but if he is then interviewing him would mean the investigation is about to close. Just like Hillary's investigation was over like a month after interviewing her.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/20/president-trump-made-2140-false-or-misleading-claims-in-his-first-year/?utm_term=.c3ca3027a3e4

Trump has raised lying to a high art. I'm sure he'll look forward to lying under such prestigious and important circumstances.

>implying he's a lawyer because he's smarter than pink-haired bimbos

>Define people.

Damn can I watch this on c span?

>amazon cia nigger washington post

trump and mueller will both be wearing a wire

I've dealt with cops a few times in my life and I didn't worry about saying something stupid because I'm not stupid!

REMEMBER WHEN THIS INVESTIGATION WAS ABOUT RUSSIAN ELECTION COLLUSION

This is a perjury trap. Trump needs to stop talking and get his lawyers.

Get AIDS and die already, you dumb faggot.

SO why did you want to make the trip? Got any useful info?

>making statements that force your enemies to tell the truth
>lying

He’ll confess in a tweet

You realize he's already confessed on national TV in an interview, right?

There are ONLY 2 WAYS this can go down:
>Muller: President Trump, did you fire Comey to obstruct justice?
>Trump: Yes I did.
>Trumps gets sent to jail for obstruction of justice

>Muller: President Trump, did you fire Comey to obstruct justice?
>Trump: No I didn't.
>Trump goes to jail for obstruction of justice AND perjury

At this point, Muller is just playing with Trump to try to get trump to dig his own grave a little deeper.

REMEMBER WHEN CLINTON COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
Trump's got this under control.

He'll just fire Mueller and order a special council appointed to investigate the FBI for political bias which unlike the current snipe hunt will find something that implicates them to retroactively justify the firing.

It will be stupid glorious.

You´re dillusional and Trump being presidnet for 7 more years will prove it. Try to come here more often, you could learn a thing or two from us

Big if true

>(((((or misleading claims)))))

So maybe 1/30th of that number were legit problem statements and the rest are "misleading claims". Which we all know is code for jew media subjectively calculated overstatements and half truths that paint a false narrative.

I would think trump has this under control usually but this is dangerous. This investigation was supposed to be for collusion not obstruction

CIA newspaper. Disregarded completely.

If muller is actully /our guy/ and the 9000 indicements is real then trump is 2 moves from checkmate
>the media is now talking about "secret societies"
>the counter nattrtives and "attacks" are so thin and obvious that anyone that isnt completely brainwashed won't fall for it. Even my own father who eats bluepills for breakfest called bullshit.
>trump now metting muller for an "interview"
I have my doubts about the punished mueller theroy still

>genuine fear The President will SAY SOMETHING STUPID shows how even supporters know he's a fucking clown.Sad!
I spy a faggot cuck

Testing

He doesn't have to talk to Mueller.

Who else can't wait for the NYT/WaPo/CNN headlines

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller to conduct long-awaited interview of Trump today: here are some of the questions he is likely to ask

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller concludes Trump interview: our projection of what may have happened

>Trump allegedly very agitated during Mueller interview says sources close to the investigation

>Mueller to announce plans to begin final leg of Trump-Russian collusion investigation

>Trump's statements to Mueller may have sealed the fate of his presidency once and for all

>The Next Steps: our senior analysts list the ways Trump's hypothetical answers could be used in future impeachment proceedings

>Trump-Russia Investigation recap: how we know Trump is already guilty of colluding with Vladimir Putin

>Mueller likely to issue multiple sealed indictments of Trump team in coming months-- including Trump himself, say anonymous sources

>Trump Administration allegedly panicking over coming Mueller announcements

>If Trump is removed due to impending conclusions of Mueller investigation, who will be president?

>How should America respond to Russian interference? Former Pentagon officials make recommendations

Which Kremlin approved media outlets do you recommend, komrade?

>Just like Hillary's investigation was over like a month before interviewing her.
fixt

Good luck getting your answers from trump
This man is a genius at not answering questions I remember during the elections
Every news program and debate would ask him about policy
And every fucking time he’d go on about something unrelated for an hour
This man can not be beat
Have you ever met with Russians?
Listen many people on cnn have said many things about who will pay for the wall Mexico will definitely pay because I have a -
Sir the question about Russia?
Yes I’m getting too that
So I disavowed so many times the kkk let me tell you back in 2001 there was 2 beautiful towers
Get ready for that shit for the entire investigation

If they would release the fucking memo all this shit could end if it says what they say it says.

It's a trap

Ya know, there's nothing secret or classified about the memo. There's nothing stopping them from releasing it. They're just using it as plausible deniability. If the EVER release the memo, the public will see that the memo is pointless and nothing to it. For that reason, THEY CAN NEVER RELEASE THEIR OWN MEMO!

The memo will never see the light of day.

RM is not on Trump's side. He is thick as thieves with Comey. He has been covering up bad shit for years.

Only on Sup Forums would people legitimately think cops are left-wingers.

the liberals cry Russian bot too

If he is impeached MAGA army will be shitposting in the streets and rope will become a scarcity.

This.

Why did the dems vote against releasing it

Trump can't wait to act out this part of the script, knowing what it means for all of his enemies.

>it won't be live on youtube
why live?