Does Sup Forums like airsoft!?

Does Sup Forums like airsoft!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
amazon.co.jp/西崎莉麻-Remind-DVD/dp/B01I44KQG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496213843&sr=8-1&keywords=Nishizaki, Rima
youtube.com/watch?v=5QgoSlq08bo
youtube.com/watch?v=DSY2Om8zwSw&t=17m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=L4ZWYoQuShY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Sup Forums is a bunch of fags.

Why was she so perfect?
Literally too good for her own show

It got too serious. both the tomboy captain and the antagonist captain hypocrits you kept pushing airsoft as serious business then change their tone as soon as the MC puts in effort.

Because she's the purest and the only one that never gave up on Yura.

Airsoft is fun if you do it with your friends and don't take it seriously, especially out in the woods or something. Going to public events sucks balls though because you get those people who think they might as well be marines because they bought somewhat realistic body armour and an airsoft gun that looks like an M4.

Sonofun's attitude backfired and she had to face it eventually. The other bitch didn't really change her tone, rather she was mad because Yura couldn't into teamwork.

>because a real marine wouldnt do that

>US military joins airsoft competition
>anime girls beat them
Worst part of c3

I might a pack of ironic weeaboos at one. They made me like the try-hards more.

I've never met a real marine at an airsoft competition. I've met sheriff and deputies and an army guy though.

I prefer real guns.
I've got videogames if I want to shoot at actual people.

Airsoft is for pussies who are scared of real guns.

I didn't get her.

>Take is seriously but have fun
>Ok, but I have fun winning
>No fuck you.

best airsoft anime desu

C3-bu was a fucking wild ride.

>airsoft

/k/ actually supported this anime even though talking about airsoft has got you banned on /k/ for over a decade.

There was an episode that was essentially a PSA to tell Japanese NEETs how to apply for a firearm permit and how to get a real gun. They explained the real problem of a generation of old hunters retiring which has resulted in out of control deer and boar populations. This is hurting farmers and it is the moral responsibility of young people to get a gun and go innawoods and shoot stuff.

Arguably the most /k/ anime of all time.

Sure do.

You should be grateful

Well, I like softness.

excellent choice

Simple. Nobody like's an edgy tryhard, user. Not even the cold and serious types.

I like both, airsoft just lets you shoot others without you know, killing them and that shit.

airsoft is for noguns who want to larp as hasguns. if you want to safely shoot other people paintball is better in every way.

sabagebu was better

Yeah. I play every weekend. Erru is my waifu

But only fags like airsoft.

Generally I find the only people who say such stupid things have never played, frequently don't in real guns as well and basically have no hobbies other than vidya

*Don't own
10/10 autocorrect

I still don't understand why they hated her VA

>Have fun!
>HOW DARE YOU FUCKING LOSE
>Fuck you for winning
Literally dropped it at that face she made desu

I own a bunch of guns and have shot both paintball and airshit. paintball is way more fun than airshit.

I can say with great assurance that I own more guns than you and having done both I can further say that airsoft is far superior. Pleb.

>autism speaks . jpb

She was too fuwa fuwa. Idk, I really liked her VA. It was something fresh but I guess the japs don't like new.

Isn't the VA doing softcore now?

toy guns don't count. how could anyone possibly like shooting plastic tictacs more than paint splats?

amazon.co.jp/西崎莉麻-Remind-DVD/dp/B01I44KQG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496213843&sr=8-1&keywords=Nishizaki, Rima

Ehh should've stuck to voice acting, although the bride part was kinda nice.

>VA turning to gravure
Well, that's depressing.

Some of us care more about the actual craft than just lobbing loogies at mallninjas

also
>plastic
kek, if you only knew

She started in gravure though

Oh. That's less depressing then. Pity she didn't stick out the VA gig, her voice is nice.

She couldn't stick to it because the japs hated it so much she couldn't get another role.

After years of not watching anime (because I was trying to be a normal) I came back to it by watching this show by completely random chance. I know everyone thinks it's shit, but it holds a special place in my heart as the show that altered a my life's path.

What faggots.

The OP still gives me such a mix of emotions. I was so depressed and was living as a NEET at the time burning through my savings to live. For that 1 minute and 30 seconds I was happy (even though I felt guilty about feeling happy): youtube.com/watch?v=5QgoSlq08bo

Also I love jazz: youtube.com/watch?v=DSY2Om8zwSw&t=17m19s

>the actual craft
what the hell is that supposed to mean? if you want to run around the woods pretending you're operator you can do it just as well with paint markers.

>this is what ballfags actually believe

Any anime that actually do airsoft justice? Sabagebu was mainly sol/comedy and nothing good really came out of pic related (besides her being a 10/10)
Is good?

Cb3 is kind of weird.

It starts out pretty lighthearted, but then tries to do a 180 and turns the MC into a tryhard angsty cunt. I mean I enjoyed it, mostly because the MC trying and failing to be angsty was hilarious to me, but it's no more of an airsoft anime than Sabagebu, which I did love way more.

I haven't actually seen your pic related, how is it?

C3 was best for the memes.

C3-bu, GuP, Strike Witches, and Upotte all give me extreme feels. Something about /ak/ shows man.
When you hear this for the first time:
youtube.com/watch?v=L4ZWYoQuShY

Pretty forgettable honestly. It had a pretty cool thing going with airsoft competitions but unless you like bishounen and a lot of forced drama everything gets annoying pretty quickly. Watch if you really loved Ouran.

Tell me kid, did you come here to die?

Nah mate, I came ere yesterday.

/ak/ in general is my favorite thing

Why do people play airsoft when paintball exists?
Can you even tell when someone gets hit?
Can the person who got hit even tell?

Last time I used one of the things was maybe mid 2000's, but I remember getting shot on directly on the skin at point blank range and feeling nothing more than a bit of a pinch.

Because you see that you shot him and you can feel it?

Some guns shoot harder than others but your story about being shot at point blank and not feeling it is either pure fiction or the guy was using a Springer

I'm just saying, man.
Even if you do notice it (and if you're in the middle of a shootout, it seems pretty easy to miss), it's easy to bullshit and say it didn't happen.
And christ, as the shooter it's often hard to tell for sure if you hit something unless the target is less than ten meters away.

If you're making a proper game out of the thing and not just fucking around in the woods playing pretend, it makes a whole lot more sense to use a projectile that always leaves a mark.

Sabagebu had a segment like that.

The others? Probably not.

Anyone else felt that Spec Ops: The Line should have kept the "Leave Dubai" ending (maybe as an easter egg or an hard to obtain option since MC is stubborn)?

Real talk.

Why was c3-bu so fucking terrible holy shit

Fucking around with spring guns was some of the most fun I had as a kid. Once we all started getting AEGs and going to events it started to get really tedious and boring.

Don't be retarded. Sonora wasn't angry because Yura lost. Sonora scolded her, because she gave up. She fucking gave up a game of airshit.
And she was making "that face", because Yura didn't got at all what she told her, and turned into tryhard terminator instead.

Airsoft is a very honor based sport but you'll find that people are generally reliable. It's just not fun to cheat.

And it's a small price to pay for a sport that's in my opinion much more diverse and flexible than paintball, and is also cheaper in the long run.

Milsim paintball just isn't possible, for exampl

>noguns
The laws here are fucking bananas. You're allowed to own actual shotguns and certain kinds of rifles with a license, but with airsoft you're only allowed to buy the toy-coloured shit unless you're a member of a recognised airsoft association. It's fucking ridiculous, but at least it's not Australia.

Yura wouldn't have gone to the dark side in C3 if they'd used paintballs instead of airsoft.
Just saying.

Agreed.

>It's just not fun to cheat
Someone should've told Yura that.

Laws on weapons never make sense anyway.

>2017
>Still no anime that accurately depicts the horrors of war but with waifus

Rude.

sora no woto?

That's why you stay innawoods and get a ton of people to play. Most fun I had as a kid was with AEGs in middle school with 60 something kids fighting over a 3 story million dollar house being built on the edge of the woods.

I'll protect her!

Sluts will be sluts.

No, but I like that face she's making. I want her to stomp on me while making that face and telling me off.

>that paranormal shit that went nowhere and instead we got edgy Yura

C3-bu is an actual masterpiece and Yura is one of the best female MC's I've ever seen in anime.

The staff was probably tripping balls when they made this episode and didn't think it through in the long run. Just an average week at GAINAX.

>They never found out MC was a girl

What a waste of time.

Where can I go to get erru engraved onto my gun

>C3-bu
>6.6/10
>masterpiece

>6.6/10
The fuck is this, the MAL average? If so you need to kill yourself pronto.

>Yura got a haircut to show everyone she got character development
>it was all a ploy to show off to the others and she didn't start developing until a while later
I absolutely loved that move.

Why didn't they just go 1000 degrees is an enigma.