DHS Prepping to Arrest Sanctuary City Mayors

HERE WE GO

>"Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen confirmed Tuesday that her department has asked federal prosecutors to see if they can lodge criminal charges against sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation efforts."
>"Mr. Homan told The Washington Times last July that he wanted to see local officials charged as complicit in human smuggling if they shielded illegal immigrants through sanctuary policies."

FUCK YES. THEY BETTER GO THROUGH WITH THIS. ARREST THE CORRUPT AND COMPLIANT LEFTIST CRIMINAL MAYORS.
Imagine seeing Rahm Emanuel or Jerry Brown lead away in cuffs. People would lose their minds.

From the Washington Times:
>archive.is/dg2VH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pQYde
archive.is/48dMZ
archive.is/ZjsAO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a buffoon and a conman

Only a naive child could find his twitter temper tantrums to be anything other than brainless conservative fluff. The same kind of nonsense that got us into the War in Iraq.

Does that mean they can arrest everyone in California?

>1 post by this ID

fuck off you morbidly obese shit wad shill.

Probably just a bluff, but would be epic. Jerry Brown deserves to die in prison.

maybe, but he has more brains, money, and pussy than (you).

Some updated news on the sanctuary cities. NYT link has pdf of letter sent to faggoty-ass mayors.

DOJ: Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review

archive.is/pQYde

WP: Justice Department threatens to subpoena records in escalating battle with ‘sanctuary’ jurisdictions

archive.is/48dMZ

NYT: Trump Officials Ask Sanctuary Cities to Prove Compliance With Immigration Law

archive.is/ZjsAO

I love faggots like you. Trump is more successful, accomplished and intelligent than you could ever even hope to be, and you call him stupid. If you're so much better and so much smarter then why aren't you where he is? He's doing better than you and you think it's a good look to call him a loser. Just really highlights your inferiority complex. Are you overweight?

It's about time, get the attorney general activists too

They're going after everyone, including judges.

I'll believe it when I see it. It's too good to be true. This is like Sup Forums's wet dream.

There is a logical basis for local governments NOT cooperating with ICE. When large numbers of illegals are afraid to call the police a massive "parallel society" starts to grow. Feuds that could be solved with the cops get settled with knifings, rapes don't get reported, people start to "disappear" and their families are too afraid to report it. This is exactly what happened with the large number of ILLEGAL Italians a hundred years ago. ("WOP" meant With Out Papers, btw) Which ultimately allowed the mafia to grow in power.

Of course the other solution to not allow 15+ million illegal shitheads to live in your country in the first place.

Hell yes, fuck Cali. I hope they get everyone in there.

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 506 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

Well the only real solution is to see every member of the parallel society deported

Do it Trump!

Alright, hope they do

The Jews will fight this tooth and nail.

I live in a sanctuary city and I think we should cooperate with the federal government. How ever I believe we should charge for the use of facilities.

>jail cell will cost 1 billion a night
>any documents will cost 1 million per page
>every minute of our officers or clerks time will cost 100k a minute.

And finally Donald Trump and his regime are banned from the city for all time.

just tax the illegals more

>DHS Prepping to Arrest Sanctuary City Mayors
I'll believe it when I see it.

>I love faggots like you

YES! THIS!

>literal fantasy land

>Rahm Emanuel
I won't be satisfied until this creep gets led in cuffs down to hell. No earthly punishment is sufficient for him. I've known he was very dangerous for years.

There's a story about him becoming mayor, then stabbing the table where he was eating dinner with people and yelling out names of enemies. The kikes really are childish psychopaths. So incredibly jealous of Europe and her glory that they try to destroy her.

This. Had. Better. Happen.

THE LIBS WILL MARCH WITH GUNS!!!! WE CIVIL WAR NAO BOIS!!

Eric Garcetti pls

>t. Increasingly nervous wetback

I hope he starts forcing activist judges to step down as well.

Wow this one was bad. I'd fire you if I was your kike master. Kikes got us into Iraq. Even then Trump condemned the war. Your skank Hillary Cunton voted for it! God Almighty they have nothing left!

oh wow you bring up some good points here idk maybe IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO IMPORT ILLEGALS BY THE MILLIONS

SPICS are the new wop, lel

t. not a shill

Yes because law enforcement implies a regime. How disappointed are your parents in you? I would disown you myself.

I would love for this to be true, but Republicans are ball less cowards, so I doubt it heavily.

The Saudis got us into Iraq
After Hussein invaded Kuwait, the Saudis flipped out and were afraid of him
They controlled our oil, so the Bushes went charging in to make sure the Saudis were safe

read a history book, lemming

DESU DESU my guys

Shill shilling with insults rather than facts.

I live in a sanctuary city and think all the leaders should be arrested and traitors like you should be hung

There's actual self made billionaires who have done far more for humanity than parasites like Trump ever will.

The common American, body by body, has more value by nature than the parasitic class of rich freeloaders living off corporate welfare.

It is sad there are cucks like you who think sitting on some property and selling it when it goes up in value counts as working hard.

This. Blaming the War in Iraq on Jewish people is nothing more than another anti-semitic canard, the likes of which this site has plenty of.

Sure I do. Keeping unfortunate looking defectives like you around teaches people to appreciate qualities like strength, beauty, wisdom, and everything else you lack that much more. You only exist as a reminder to others that things could be worse because we could be you.

There are no Jewish 'people.' Only kike rats like yourself. Mossad will pay for 9/11. Saudis are crypto kikes. I can see the narrative you are already trying to spread. I have already read much on the Yinon Plan. It's not a secret.

DELET THIS

Shut up, nigger.

You couldn't turn a million into a billion. I bet you come from a poor family with parent(s) that don't really think you're much to be proud of or worth investing in and that's why you resent wealthy successful people because it gives you less hope about your own ability to become a rags to riches story lol. That's also why you think "humanity" (poor people like yourself) are entitled to someone else's money just because they have more of it. I think we both know you aren't in a place or position to feel sorry for anyone but yourself

Why is arresting elected officials a good thing? isnt this tyrannical?

JEWS DID 9/11
PRIMARY CAUSE OF ANTISEMITISM IS SEMITISM
IDF ARE COWARDS
ISRAEL HAS UNCHECKED NUKES
ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGAL ROGUE STATE
YAHWEH IS A CUUUUNT

Nah, an example of tyranny would be the tight hold that delusion has on your mind. Kill yourself now.

Lololol fuck off

Take 'em out! Surely this time DHS will deliver.

Treason and sedition are illegal?
Who knew?
MAGA

But a majority of citizens in sanctuary cities overwhelmingly support these policies, why wouldnt the mayor also support them

>there are actual self made kike billionaires that have fucked over the world than Trump ever will.

I just corrected your quote Kikensteiner.

It's an issue that affects the nation as a whole, and unless I'm deeply mistaken most of the nation doesn't support it.

are you telling me sanctuary cities don't make up 100% of america? are you fucking racist?

Why can't I bring in 40 million mexicans? fucking tyrant fascist much?? OBAMA SHOULD HAVE GOT ALL YOU RACIST RIGHT WINGERS YEARS AGO FUCKING CRAZY NUTJOBS!!!

www.cityofbenton.org/minutes/
DHS Benton deal in November. Subsequent months' minutes not posted on website.

Mayor Dotson read a resolution authorizing the Mayor to make application for and to enter into
an agreement with the Kentucky Office of Homeland Security. Officer William Treadway is applying for
an LEPP grant through KOHS in hopes to purchase additional body cameras, replace shotgun and
purchase ammunition. A motion was made by Holland, seconded by Murray to approve. All agreed.
Motion carried.

They ain’t got a single hair own their ass.
They won’t arrest anyone.
There won’t be a happening.
There never is.

based

How is it affecting you if you aren't living in those cities?

it's a black pill

not a suppository bro

But, you'll only see it when you believe it!

Illegal immigrants more federally funded social services than legal citizens while contributing less in taxes, not to mention all the organized crime they bring into the country.

So why don't they vote to cut those funds in congress?

You in real life

We do, but illegals in states with poor voter ID laws make it difficult.

>Why is arresting elected officials a good thing?
no its good, donald trump should arrest all elected officials except himself imo

because Californians move out of those cities and to other states as a result of the sanctuary policies, then proceed to slowly turn those states into sanctuary states.

No. Not being able to arrest officials for breaking laws just like everyone else would be tyrannical. How do you commies not understand basic shit?

Ahhh. Refreshing and low calorie. Diet posting, the choice of the new generation.

>why is arresting criminals a good thing?

People like you deserve trump
>I'm better than the president but I'm too much of a puss to do anything about it.

You guys do realize that sanctuary cities are not refusing to arrest illegals just because "fuck laws" and "but what about all those poor brown people", right? The policy exists because without it, illegals would never call the police and report violent crimes. This way they catch more violent criminals and make their cities safer overall. The sanctuary city policy is all about harm reduction.

Kek. Even Obama didn't get this much butthurt.

Digits confirm it so. Lock and fucking load ladz. The March if the Nazi frogs shall commence and the Lord of Chaos shall have his day. He is due a great debt and it shall be paid.

California is not the supreme legal authority, faggot.

Do it legally or fuck off.

easiest solution: remove all Mexicans and repatriate them to Mexico

How much do they pay you to be a faggot on the internet?

NIGGER PLEASE THEY FUCKING LET THE GUY WHO KILLED KATE STEINLE WALK. SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS. SOON YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD.

Or, we can remove ALL of the illegals, and then police the remaining violent crime.

It really takes a lot mental hoop jumping to be a fucking leftist. I don't know how you do it.

It's effecting my fellow countrymen, that's reason enough. It may not effect me, or my neighborhood, or my town, or my county, or state, but it will effect someone in my country and I can't allow that injustice.

You will never remove all illegal immigrants. Its impossible.

If you disagree, give me a step-by-step solution for how you would locate and remove all illegal immigrants without violating the rights of legal citizens.

But the majority of people in sanctuary states don't think that its effecting them negatively. And by arresting the mayor that they elected, and supporting his policies is tyrannical. Why don't you cut off their funds instead?

>Guys we shouldn't enforce laws since that will cause illegals to commit more crimes so lets not enforce laws and give them the precedent that there are no consequences to their actions

The solution isn't doing a step-by-step process on pinpointing, identifying, and court casing every illegal immigrant we see. The point is to make them afraid. Right now they believe they're free to come out into the open and that deporting criminals is an injustice.
By, not only deporting criminals, but making laws so they have no choice but to live in fear is enough for them to take a hint and leave.
>E-verify
>Giving businesses fines that would make them otherwise reconsider hiring an illegal
>English as a national language
>Removal of the welfare state
>Removal of illegals receiving state funded social safety nets
>Removal of 'English as a second language' classes so they can't even raise their own kids
Just making it as increasingly difficult as possible for them to live and soon they'll realize they have no choice but to turn themselves in, or deport themselves. Because in that scenario it won't matter how long they try holding out, they'll eventually disappear and remain afraid

People in cities don't get to decide which federal laws to enforce or not. Just because they go to Cali doesn't mean they won't spread out like cockroaches to other cities and states. and arresting a mayor who is corrupt isn't tyrannical. It's arresting a mayor is not upholding the law that they swore to do.

Fuck people in sanctuary cities. If they want to keep their pet niggers, all their programs should be funded locally. They are being funded federally, which means people not living in their shithole and want nothing to do with their retarded welfare.

Harboring criminals is treason, number one. Number two, the entire state does not approve of the actions of those in sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities are the minority in this case. Number three they should be arrested and not receive funds for a selected period of time since all of them seem to enjoy breaking the law

*gets overturned by some judge in Idaho*

>asking permission to bring the people who destroy your country to justice

pretty please with sugar on top? fucking faggot americans getting jerked around by mexicans

>without violating the rights of legal citizens.
Who gives a fuck?

lmao these have gotten so good since I last dropped by