How does Sup Forums feel about the Murdoch Murdoch series?

How does Sup Forums feel about the Murdoch Murdoch series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCs7suhImhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringe.

It's great!

cringe

Imagine if they had a bigger budget.

Conceptually some of the things they've done would qualify as high art. If they did their own animations instead of lazy South Park bit it would be truly iconic.
youtube.com/watch?v=mCs7suhImhI

The concept and direction here is fantastic.

my kids love it

I enjoy it

>attack on titan

but they are using me-mes

any attempts by the alt-right to make art/entertainment is good in my book

overrated

love it. cheers if you guys are here

It has moments that I think are decent, but most of the series makes me cringe.

It's basically Sup Forums talking points vocalized and animated which made me finally realize how delusional you Nazi fucks all are.

I thought it was cringy gay reddit tier until i actually watched it. Now I know its entertaining, amusing, based, self aware Cringy gay reddit tier.

"Murdoch Murdoch is the best piece of rightwing propaganda that I have seen in a long time. It gets passed people's defenses by using humor." -A PhD in Biochemistry friend of mine.

I think it is hilarious too.

Keep up the good work Murdochs if you're reading this!

I don't think they're overrated as much as they're getting more popular

this is good

Do you think "nazi fucks" is going to serve as an insult to anyone on this board?

"when my brothers finally wake up" was a spiritual experience for me. i felt deep emotions i had not felt previously.

murdoch murdoch unironically changed my life

The animation is kewl. I don't know if it's high art, but it's some kind of art and I dig it. When they did the one with a bigger budget (?) a couple of months ago (where MC died), that had a few "moving camera" shots and multi-plane effects, the more elaborate effects didn't add anything, and might have actually detracted a bit -- kind of like trying to do Gumby and Pokey with slick Toy Story-style CGI. Or so it struck me. MM doesn't need a bigger budget any more than pic related needs a bigger budget.

What will MM's final form be? I don't know, but he and his gifted collaborators have given me a great deal of enjoyment and I wish them well.

It changed my life.

wow gay faggoty cringey cartoon much???? I hate that someone took everything that touched me growing up and made something that generally aligns with my ideology.

Your dumb eceleb shit sucks dick nigger, kill yourself. Looks like a fucking middle school tried to copy south park with ebin maymays. Awful, retarded, should never be posted here. Plebbit tier like the people who watch that shit.

Stop watching cringey shit, stop being cringey

Schlomos hate it, what's not to like

It's what would play on Adult Swim if Hitler had won the war.

I Unironically love them, especially last son of the west and metamorphosis.

Only leftist filth use the word cringe.
Its like cold glass of water on a hot day..

I want Murdoch-Chan to sit on my face. The actual show is good too.

Absolutely kino

One of my favorite series on JewTube.
>inb4 lmao only kids go on YouTube

Those faggots stole my drawing and used it without permission.
When I saw it I was the proudest man on Earth for a moment.

Oh the fashwave or some shut with the Nazi holding a gun? I saw you in their last thread. That's really cool to be noticed. Nice work, user

Can't watch it for more than a few seconds without cringing at the horrible animation and atrocious voice acting.

IT BE SHIEET AND SHIEET

its kino

It's funny but basically like any e-celeb, whether they be "alt-right" or "alt-light", they offer commentary with no real, viable, realistic answers. But, again, just like the "alt-right" and "alt-light" e-celebs, they contribute to the division amongst the right who agree on quite a few big issues. Ultimately it all leads to a bunch of videos by all sorts of people regurgitating shit they've read with no original ideas or real answers while at the same critiquing, correcting and scolding each other like a bunch of jews.
But at least murdoch is funny.

>uses a communist flag and calls anyone else a retard.
Why is it that communists always have to have border walls with armed guards? Here's a hint, it's not to keep other people out.

Murdoch Murdoch is awesome. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go fuck themselves in their brown nigger ass, or their kike ass.

this

memes are being abused by normies now

Good shit. I've seen MC around here a couple times. If any of you guys are lurking, keep up the good work.

Murdoch-chan post feet

Thanks! No, ironically they used a shitty drawing of mine from many years agoback when I was just learning the basics. It was an interestin experience watching MM and suddenly seeing that blast from the past.
I hope they'll make many more episodes and steal more of my shit. They are dkong a great job showing a mkre humane and sensitive side and soul of NatSoc.

KINO

(((Adult Swim))) wouldnt exist though.

I like it. Cool animations style
Though when people draw real life versions of characters it’s uncanny in that you realize that they have no eye brows.

Go figure! Another guy had his artwork used and mentioned it last thread they were in. So your meme will live forever just like Dr Pierce's broadcasts in a MM episode. Based! ;^) I love MM

It's cringy and more forced than that fucking Christ-chan manga that autistic nigger Malaysian shills nonstop for.

But then where would Million Reichmark Extreme Presents World Peace be broadcast?

Would rather watch MM than Netflix.

That was pretty kino desu

>tfw this is me

I love them, but come on - does there have to be MM spam, like, /every day/?

Also, if MM drops by, I want a mug with the Hitler Youth picture picture on it.

I guess though, that I could make my own eh? There's lots of high-res MM art around.

metamorphosis by MM is one of my favorite videos on the internet

it's just a beautiful work of art

Best part of the right wing

I love them, the only thing I'd change is to lessen the TRS references as those guys do nothing but marry Jewesses and steal our memes.

You can't steal a meme, that's the nature of a meme. If no one steals it it's not a meme.

It"s autismal as fuck

What drawing?

I got redpilled on race because of them. They should keep up with the good work, it's great to redpill newfags.

How do you get 'redpilled' because some cartoon says so? Geez, you're easy to convince.

Where is there MM art around? Would love to see more

I miss Blink 1488. RWDS is gone too

impeccable choice of music

Deep

they're associated with TRSoddomites so I don't like them

funny shit, but is often too esoteric for normies so it very often it is just preaching to the choir.

I'm a liberal, and the scene with the functionally retarded incarnation of r/thedonald and Murdoch-chan made me unironically want to keep the colors.

I feel your pain bro. I used to listen to Blink 1488 at the gym until I got tired of the same few albums.

He / they post original pieces when they visit, to prove it's them. Pic related.

Also: You just have to visit MM threads and collect it.

Shitty and edgy animations

MM is high art larping as a gay faggoty cartoon.

you have failed to be clear about what you mean. repeat más é do thoil é

Its so good it almost makes me cry when murdoch breaks it down at certain points ....and i don't kno how to justify it

There were some new songs, not sure if made by the same guys uploaded a few months back, not sure if you've seen em.
Blackpill, Hang 'em high, survive, build a nation, not sorry.
youtube.com/user/iTeanZz/videos

Whoever does them is a saint.. Incredible amount of work and incredibly good propaganda

I literally cried in the South Africa episode. Come at me.

It's great, good to redpill normies and even better if understand all the references.

Their first video (the reddit cuck one) was pretty good but it's really hard to watch their other videos. They try too hard to appeal to pol humor and it just comes off as edgy/cringey.

It's trash and you need to stop shilling this shit here

because they have doubts, (unlike posts on pol, more like actual people who think about this stuff) yet they still manage to overcome their doubts and justify their actions. they pose a lot of questions that i have asked myself on occasion, but they always stay strong, and they have each other. great feels

he larps as a skeptic and hangs around with sargon. good to know there are men on the inside

I thought it was obvious I was taking the mick.

>tfw no alt right friends
>just some hyper conditioned faggots

which one was that, again?
I hope it was one I missed because...
> new episode when?
> still shilling for murdoch chan as dark88 phoenix

Metamorphosis is the episode name, great ep.
They're all hosted at cheekyvideos.net

murdoch murdoch redpilled me from civic nationalism into fascism

>hey guys what do you think about muttdoch muttdoch i think its the voice for le white nationalismmssssss i like the nazi larper and murdoch chan udrrrr fucking joos and leftypol raiding and hating on my shitty cartoon

cringey but I absolutely love it

The jew hides behind the leaf, attempting to sew infighting. Not this time :^)

11/10 milkers

kino

So many shills hating on MM in this thread. Only a few people who dislike it have given valid criticisms, the rest are just insults. If your enemies don’t attack you, you’re doing something wrong. That’s how I know the Left hates MM and wants it shut down. Hell, they’ve already tried once over the summer

almost. i assumed you were but you said it weird