ITT: Girls made for __losing

ITT: Girls made for __losing

Fuck you she'll win! Take it back.

Dem tits

Have titty monsters ever won?

I actually prefer riri over eve and albino

She's totally going to win.

Hard to say, really. Technically Maria won the Hayate at the end of Hayate no Gotoku, but then lost in the 2 year later epilogue.

Orihime won Bleach, but the ending was such bullshit that it was totally unbelievable.

Yuigahama Yui won the 8man in an author-written spinoff novel. Does that count if nobody wins in the actual series?

Yuuko sort of won xxxHoLiC because Watanuki decided he loved her at the last second, but she died right after that and never returned his feelings, so it was a kind of one-sided victory. Then again, Himawari and Zashiki Warashi never got to be Watanuki before they died of old age due to their various supernatural natures. I guess Nekomata won that one, and she's not a titty monster.

Nearly killing the MC twice should count for something.

How long until MC finds out? I want there to be an arc of flustered confusion and drama

It hurts.

The gyaru+tomboy+childhood friend triple losing combo

Shura will win Rin in Blue Exorcist. It is the era of senseis and OLs.

The giant penis woman from Knights of Sidonia.

>Maria won the Hayate
Wut?
Was she even in the race?

Isn't that the girl from We Can't Study?

She's the very definition of Best Girl. I refuse to believe the 11s can't understand this. When the popularity poll comes around, she will win!

That sounds terrible

I want the imaginary girl to win. She is a pure entity of love.

>Hayate ended
Please spoonfeed me that ending and epilogue.

She confessed to Hayate and made a promise with him to give her a certain ring-shaped object before she died.

If great-grandpa can be with Kyouko, mc can get old with Eve until the nips invent a realistic robot she can posses.

It's a shitty ending for such a long-running series.

Hayate meets Maria in the Royal Garden, and it turns out that Maria has been there ever since leaving Nagi's side because Maria IS the Royal Garden. She's like the avatar of the Garden, and by extension, the goddess, itself. Maria acts tsundere towards Hayate while he weeps over her disappearance and how he couldn't give her a Christmas present, and she makes him promise to have a very expensive gift waiting for her if they meet again. Then she sends him to Nagi.

Hayate tells Nagi to read the letter Maria left behind, which she never read in the months since Maria disappeared. Hayate wishes for Nagi to be free and is trapped in the Royal Garden, but Nagi calls out for Hayate and her mother's wish to the Royal Garden, that the one Nagi loves/the one who loves Nagi would come to her when she called out for them, pulls Hayate out of the Royal Garden. Nagi gives up the Sanzenin inheritance to her cousin, and fires Hayate so that she can finally stand on her own.

The epilogue opens with Hayate's mom and dad getting murdered by Hisui and Himegami for interfering and causing Hayate to chase Nagi in the first place.

HINA CONFESSES TO THE BOY SHE LOVES and we get a 2 year timeskip.

Nagi is an apartment manager living with Chiharu and the cosplay girl. She and Hayate meet again on Christmas Eve, and Hayate says he still wants to protect Nagi's future. They walk away hand in hand.

Oh, and the Royal Garden's power is finally freed, and the Garden collapses, thus Maria is de facto dead.

delete this

You know it's true.

Still upset.

Only 11995 years to go.

Rin isn't a titty monster
I know she will win the Izumibowl

My favourite one
also haruna and lala will lose

No

Stay in denial wakanafag

>implying
Yui is very very likely to win shitlord. Why post comments like this? They are wrong and only serve to cause arguments.

It's pretty damned hard to think of harem stories with the bustiest winning.

Ebino doesn't even like the MC so she can't lose.

Did you not read last chapter?

Why are you doing this you asshole

I dropped the manga when it became obvious she wasn't going to be the main girl. There should be laws against giving main heroine status to characters as bad as that fujoshi retarded angel.

BakaTest
>inb4 butthurt Minamifags

She won though

I don't think you guys understand that manga. Akane can't lose. It's gone full harem end for a while now.

user, I am a yuifag too. But it's going hurt less if you just accept it.

Every time I see the thumbnail with this girl I am reminded of that red-haired futanari exhibitionist who is also a slut and a pedophile. She is pretty great.

Once the titties get comical-sized (As big as head or bigger), they NEVER ever win. They are designed to be funny.

HA HA HA

She is a titty monster, and she will lose. Stay mad and keep posting your hussie NTR waifu.

Riri is winning this shit.
I'm not falling for this shit again since the Oreimo fiasco. I too was a gullible faggot back then, but not anymore.

Only cowards try to avoid pain. I won't believe she lost until I see it. Yui is winning him over and chances are she will be able to date him Yukino doesn't even like 8man.

why do people like shrimp?
reverse trap and eve all the way

please tell me more

ebino has the best personality

I dont think "cowtits" counts as a personality

Her boobs are talking.

Anime only here, I hate her. She is by far the worse character in the show.

She is "big titties the character." Her only point of appeal is her large rack. If they slapped those huge titties on Rirusu and made Ebino a DFC, people would be waxing eloquently that Rirusu is such a good character.

Eve can only win.

Ebino is not a fucking bitch, she isn't overly jealous or insecure, and she supports the MC instead of shitting on him.

>literally lost just because

Come on.

Ebino is pretty much nothing but walking, talking tits. Still miles better than shittyto.

And Eve is a best big breasted character anyway.

She isn't. It plays into the story how stacked she is but she still has a personality.

If Ebino was flat or have smaller breasts, she would not be getting the slavish division she has now. The only reason she gets attention is because she is a big tittied girl who has no chance.

She has a chance though and her personality is good. I would be on her side without her sorta large chest.

Agreed, she is shrimp without the dumb tomboy personality and thick eyebrows. I mean, it is obvious eve is based off of shrimp.

His only reference was having a childhood friend be a titty monster, so he expected his first love to also be a titty monster.

Sauce.

Nope, her only chance is if they physically kill off Ririsu. Even then, Tarou will just be jerking it to Eve.

very cute giant eyebrows

Where is she from?

>she still has a personality

Tits aren't a personality.

>The only reason she gets attention is because she is a big tittied girl who has no chance

That and tomboyish brows.

Shrimpo.

I can't find a manga by that name anywhere.

It's about a guy that goes in a coma, google that

ebino
>great personality
>good with kids
>good at cooking
>long hair
>amazing body
>big boobies
ririto
>shit personality
>complete bitch
>looks like a boy
>no skills
eve
>not real

I think this uniform for the whole school was designed to complement her tits

>Using "not real" as a con.
>Here of all places.

Are Ebinofags trying to bait me? Sure shittalk anything you want from the reverse trap but Eve is a literal waifu.

>not real
>manga
Literally retarded non argument.

>me and my tulpa agree that eve is the best girl

>>shit personality
>>complete bitch
>>looks like a boy
>>no skills

Yup, we got the winner right here. She's also very cute when dressing like a girl and is absoluty loaded.
Reminds me of Taiga hmm

This shit is tagged as gender bender. Why?

>hey ill wear this shirt four sizes too small so i can wave my melons around
fuck this stupid whore roastie cunt

What if that's the biggest they make? Hmmmm user?!

she can sew something that fits herself instead of being a fucking whore. disgusting

Should be crossdressing.

this is big bust discrimination

>literally perfect for each other
But faggot MC just couldn't resist the exotic blonde hair.

its not her bust im discriminating against. its her clothing size choices to purposely accentuate her HUGE MELONS that shes doing on purpose to draw in men by the hundreds because shes a fucking WHORE

Is this creepy? No, it's wonderful.

DELETE THIS

Nah, the shitty megane moeblob will probably win, since any other possibility would actually be ok-ish.
And you know how much japs love to make the worst choice.

You guys seriously need to jerk off if you can't see anything in her beside her tits.

This little punk dying his hair triggers me to no end. At least have it off after the girlfriend is dumped to symbolize the end of walking the wrong path.

Will pic related in your post win?

Of course not, age gap is the purest form of love.
He dyed his hair to copy his uncle, it had nothing to do with his ex.

I think he means Futanari Kyouko-chan by Kurenai Yuuji. She regularly walks around naked in school, joins a manga club to tease the guys (and eventually lets them have their way with her) and meets other futa friends who all end up doing lewd shit with her and the manga club members.
She also fucks one of her friends' young nephew and lets him fuck her.

Fuck his uncle, fuck your excuses, fuck this gay underage shit.