I've got some stuff tonight. Pay attention to this board

I've got some stuff tonight. Pay attention to this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

I want to believe.

>I want to believe in one of the 5 million LARPs that gets posted here every day

kys newfag

>some stuff
that doesn't mean a damn thing. Shit or get off the pot.
>inb4 op tries to release some Bull-Schiff memo.

REMINDER TO EVERYONE

NO INSIDER WILL EVER EVER EVER MAKE THEIR OWN THREAD

ESPECIALLY WITH A TRIPCODE

MegaLARP and Q are designed to distract from Israel
1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Liberal SHILLS are on a waaaaaaggghhh

They are stark raving mad beware of a false flag by deep state

Hillary sex tape with a nigger?

>liberal shills
Don't you mean Jewish shills you fucking kike?

At least he trip codes so we know who the real larp is

I don't doubt this, but what about Trump's blatant ties to Israel? If you are going to mention all the leftist Israeli puppets, might as well name the ones on the right too.

Hitler was right. Every single day you shills get BTFO by the truth but conveniently forget it it in the next thread. You just use bullshit talking points and pictures of trump touching the western wall.

no expose demon jews=larp

Apparently what you have to share is serious OP

>HURR DURR WERE OVER THE TARGET NOW. OP IS A CONFIRMED INSIDER!

You guys get so tiring.

been comfy since walking in the door, drop it

tell us now, asshole. I want to know the secret but I go shit to do.

Fake and or gay

Just hand over the meme

Over 200 children screamed in pain today. They are kept underground.
Hawaii, Alaska and Denver are psy-ops to take more children underground.
Stop looking up, and start looking down.

Did SKIPPY make then scream?

Why tonight? Why not right now? Oh that's right another LARP /thread.