Leftie Triggered by MBMC

Butthurt leftist tried to take down MBMC posters but couldn't even find most of them (There were a lot).

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7shbry/real_talk_ags_who_honestly_believes_this/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being so entitled you think you can just walk into any country and demand hand outs. Ew.

kek

yeah ok
those are in mint-condition. no wrinkles, no tears, fresh from a printer
this cocksucker is either a brain surgeon or he's lying for attention on facebook

They were taped on instead of glued on with waterproof wood glue.

He's telling the truth. He did it about an hour after campus anons finished putting them up.

Nah it looks legit, they were in a tunnel away from elements and hastily taped on with a single piece of scotch tape

i see the tape now
fuck

>my borders my choice

And more than 50% of your country chooses YES)))

You autists need to learn how to do it right. Get this brand adhesive.

>(namely DACA students and students from predominately Hispanic, black, or Muslim countries)
So much assumed from such a simple flier.

wtf, he talks like a female

remove the BBCs from pic so we can have some fun you faggot

>supporting anything other than the masterrace adhesive Gorilla Glue
>not cementing your ideas to the walls with the strength of a gorilla
>not using superior Gorilla Glue to fuse new heavy elements together in your garage

Gorilla glue > everything else

I fucking HATE other adhesives

50 Gorilla Dollars have been deposited into your account.

idk user

I like you

The honor of spreading the good word of glue is Gorillabux enough for me m8.

I now wish I had a gorrilla_merchant.jpg

Why won’t these niggers also protest in Japan for being anti-diversity?

DOOOO EEEEETTTT

This is now a Gorrila Glue thread.
>For the Toughest Jobs on the Planet

I think it's guerilla

>MUH SIX GORRILION
holy shit.

I used some Gorilla tape to stick up Christmas lights.

Nearly ripped the drainpipe off taking them down it was stuck on so tight, never again.

Be the change you want to see, leaf. I think a Gorilla Glue merchant would be a really nice addition to the folder.

I've been gorillaposting for years, but I've never seen such a positive response. Is it popular in Canada or something? I don't trust ANY other type of adhesive.

Because they're only brainwashed to hate, oppress, and destroy Europeans/whites.

because japan is not a bastion of men with guns who don't want global governance to fuck them

Soy

Gorilla urethane is fucking awesome

They're filing a bias report, so it's probably not a good idea

Yeah if you want to fuck it up, go ahead and use Gorilla Glue. If you want to do it right use Street-Wise. Specifically made for wheatpasters and street artists.

Gorilla Glue
>slower process
>messy application
>uneven coverage
>slow dry time

Street-Wise
>quick coating
>edge to edge adhesion
>quick dry time
>almost impossible to remove paper once dry

anyone else have more salt that never got hashtagged?

the media is trying to report on MBMC without reporting on it, by mentioning it indirectly without the hashtag - but a simple retweet to the article / video with the hashtag restores the spread

posters out for harambe

Doesn't surprise me m8. Don't ever trust the strength of a Gorilla for a temporary job, no no. Much too strong. I Gorilla Glue'd my curtains shut about 3 years ago and I still haven't seen a single photon get in. I fucking love Gorilla Glue.

can you please give us a link or something

or at least say the name of the college / uni so we can watch for news to pop up there? especially if they're filling out a "report"

use wheatpasting next time. this is what antifa has used for years to make their flyers impossible to remove. it's embarrassing that they have simple things like this figured out and we don't. embarrassing for two reasons. one is that it demonstrates our comparative ignorance with regards to basic tactics like this. two is that it reveals that we aren't doing any subverting of the other side to keep an eye on them, because if we did, then one of the first things we'd learn about is wheatpasting, and then we'd be doing it.

Ask and ye shall receive.

people are stupid for posting these posters and people are stupid for reacting to them, stop making society stupid

pick a side, lukewarm faggot. stop blacking out the names or just leave.

Imagine being so entitled you think you can murder a baby.

nice scotch tape

They only know about that shit because they're too poor to afford a real adhesive like Gorilla Glue. Necessity is the father of creation. I'm surprised they haven't resorted to sharing buckets of each other's runny cum. Surely this wheat glue could also be considered food to them? seems like a waste.

I used to use wheatpaste, but it's messy and slow. It also will lead to the same problem as op. Will likely be wet by the time some cuck walks up. Spray adhesive is the jam. Dries very quickly. If you cant find streetwise use the 3M stuff. It's almost as good.

ahhhh the japanese you gotta love 'em, that radiation really does wanders wouldn't you say.

Titebond ultimate 3 is what violin builders use; I trust that over nigger glue.

This has somehow turned into a Gorilla glue thread

nina looks like a sixpack job
kikebook /nina.randazzo.14

>not putting foil over the windows

I forgot to block out her name. She doesn't go to the school though.

Fucking Italians ...

i know.
NOW REMOVE THE BBC REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine being so entitled you think you can just enter into other people's space and call it rape

Oh god what have I done

Lukewarmers are faggots.
Don't be a Luke. Be a Chad.

>using foil for anything other than a hat
>not using your curtains to make a hat before the tin foil runs out
>having windows

Not with that attitude. There's probably a way you can find it yourself if you know what you're doing.

saved

Fuck off, Mike.

poofter. spill the beaners or you'll always be a betafag

One, where did this happen? Two, who are the bitchy, whiny cunts complaining about this? Give us a way to shitpost on their social media so can remind these Leftist traitors that the day of the rope is coming.

Why did you call him mike?

I know it's you, Mike.

yeah. Mike Hunt

This. No discussion to be had beyond this.

>supporting national sovereignty is now a hate crime
ABSOLUTELY
GLOBALIST

Im not the one you posted to. There are a lot of Mikes

Obligatory Aussie post

So much projection in these responses kek

No, this is David

fpbp

>lefty fuckface faggots mad someone wont show their face
>hoods up for antifa rally tho
>abloo abloo

Save, how are ya doin’ pal!? It’s been a bloody long time. Have you dealt with the ‘issue’ we discussed last time we spoke?

I'm Dan

Dave*

How long could I bust a wank with this stuff before problems began to arise?

Hi Dan. What Can Dan Do?

satan is right

Genuinely, probably about 10 seconds. You do *not* want to wank with the strength of a gorilla, brother. Get a smaller ape, perhaps a Cappuccino monkey or a Bonobo.

Bonus question: why do people in American movies use lotion/cream or something to wank off?

Portland user round 2

new poster

I’ve got a lot of experience with this stuff, not wanking but I’ve used it to even stick a heavy cloths hanger with a small joining base onto a metal door, it holds several leather jackets at the same time.

A great number of things, and to a very high level. Unfortunately not many of those things overlap with the things that people pay for. Mostly art type stuff and music, but those types of people hate me because I speak my mind and am not a libcuck.

Bloody hell that must be difficult being in music and arts. What type of music do you produce?
I am a small business owner in importing and exporting food products

Fuck the other adhesives

>Bonus question: why do people in American movies use lotion/cream or something to wank off?
They don't have foreskin, so they probably harm the skin without lubricants.

The adhesive is sorted... now we need the cover. A layer of Perspex is too thick, it could be pried off or snapped. We need some thin, not able to rip, clear plastic layer that is flexible enough to withstand some prying.

that's a shill sabotage version, don't use it

only use the official posters:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Cutlets BTFO

Everything that offends them is a hate crime

trips of truth

fuck off with your part 2 shill bullshit cunt

reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7shbry/real_talk_ags_who_honestly_believes_this/
Happened at A&M too

It's kinda funny actually, I say whatever I want and libtards think I'm joking, even when I explicitly say I'm not. It's because I used to be a bit of a libtard and I still look like a one to them I guess. For a while I used to help organize and execute raves out in the wilderness. DJ'd a lot and played a lot of my own music. I play guitar, and piano, and write my own music based on what I need it for, basically. I make it for me. My favourite to make - production wise - is probably Drum n Bass or Hip hop, but I'm into everything really. This one time at a small festival, I mixed a Hitler speech into one of the tunes while I was DJing, and again, everyone thought I was just being funny and laughed. I've never done this type of event shit as a job or anything, but I have been payed for it.
Pic related, it's me choking out a vegan who thought I was dressed that way to make a point about the police. I told her that 13% of the USA commits 56% of the murders and that jews melt steel beams. I'm just a nobhead really. Being a business owner is my life dream desu

There is a name listed on that image.

Nina Alessandra Randazzo

Which uni did this happen at?

Lmao. I’m glad the white nationalist movement has been inherited by people too afraid to claim their own message. Really putting them up at night? Isn’t that just conveying to people that your afraid of them? Shouldn’t white nationalists be the ones scaring liberals not the other way around?

I forgot to block out that name, but she doesn't go to the school.

>Isn’t that just conveying to people that your afraid of them?
You're crazy if you're not afraid of them. Leftists have the power to quite literally ruin your whole life, and they do not practice much restrain in its use.

fuckloads of media dumps being organized ITT:

There's being brave and there's being stupid. Universities are the heart of the liberal beast and an user can have his future ruined bu not conforming to the group think. These posters do more for letting others know they're not alone than getting into shouting matches with triggered lesbos then getting expelled.