exhentai.org/g/801204/f9132e60ff/
youtube.com/watch?v=-68KInCYK54
wa-pedia.com/history/origins_japanese_people.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ain't.

The future rulers of Japan.

Like losers
see: Yuri on Ice

Nonexistent because they sperg out at any sort of "bad" interpretation of their country men.

Speaking as one, we're all shallow miserable pieces of shit anyway.

I never see Korea portrayed, even China is portrayed much more commonly.

imo it's worse to be a mainland Chinese urbanite. I once saw a description of south korea
>the worst parts of both western and east asian cultures in one place
And it rang true, but China has that plus the unbearable smog.

in the ending credits

They seem very friendly, if not a little too intimate, from the anime I've watched.

kek

Dungeon Defense adaptation when

My favorite.

The secondary antagonist in Psycho-Pass was a gook

Kimchi showed up in one episode of sakurasou no pet na kanojo and this managed to upset the japs since they cooked something japanese in the manga. So someone ended up drawing a doujin of PSY fucking the girls.
I dont really understand but my dick likes it
exhentai.org/g/801204/f9132e60ff/

>see: Yuri on Ice
I'd rather not

America's bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=-68KInCYK54

>Psy has his own tag
>this is the only doujin with it

korea will annex japan in around forty years. screencap this

Might depend on if North Korea and the DMZ finally collapses or not

다들 한국 무시하는거야?

나는 일본 문화 사랑한다. 니뽄 다이스키!

Go back to kpop general pls

Ugly language get out! Circles a shit, lines and angles good!

But user, most Koreans (including me) thinks KPOP is overrated hot garbage. These days only people that unironically listens to KPOP are gaijin koreaboos or young horny korean teenagers that have shit tastes in music.

same. korean pop hasn't been good since the early 2000's when it was a decent copy of american R&B, and some of the ballads were good. now, it's just shit copying shit

Mmmh sounds familiar...

Yes, at least old KPOP were decent to listen to. Nowadays the music is just shit.

That said nobody listens to KPOP for the music these days; just the girls who are all ugly plastic same face dolls to me. 2D girls are much better.

SZS had several Best Corea references.

>koreaboos
Do these even exist? Kpop and MMOs are like the only thing Korea exports
Then again, I had a fat white jewish friend that took one chinkspeak class in college for language credits and somehow it awakened his past life or something; ended up moving there to translate legal documents

korean cars are becoming a pretty nice, but its gonna take awhile for people to actually start trusting them after they've been shit for so long

Koreaboos exist BECAUSE korean MMOs and kpop (specifically kpop idols and their carefully manicured public image) exist.

same, I see china much more than korea in anime. Why is this the case?

Maybe there's just more Chinese crossover and exposure in Japan. There's like a billion more chinese people than coreans in the world

>dokdo is korean
I loved the books from that library

Kimchi Friends when

What was the movie they were referencing here?

Do you count historians as Koreaboos?
Korea's ruling dynasty was semi-interesting during its time.

quoted by accident

There was that korean DJ in Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou. He took a plane through a blizzard just to make it to his friends' party to dj for them

i would even say they're slowly taking over weeaboos

>Do you count historians as Koreaboos?
That's more like Koreaphile (the difference is nuanced). If you're doing something like translating history / literature / poetry / something like that into english that haven't been translated before, or were translated so long ago as to now be a chore to read due to the changes in english, then you're actually doing a positive service.

There are lots of Koreaboos in SEA. They even exist in Japan since K-pop is a thing there.

kdramas too

my family is half chinese and my sister/mom both love kdramas

there was a point in my life when i hated koreans because i felt like they were considered the "best" asian to be but now i just dont care

they mentioned korean-style beef when they went out for yakiniku in the umaru manga. does that count?

It's not.

Oh shi~

Japs would love to make fun of them.

It's just that the Koreans are the ones drawing all their anime.

Look at how they portray China and it will tell you how they think of Korea and Koreans.

Kpop is better than ever.
BTS going strong carrying the genre

>Chikubi attack!

Because China has more famous historical people like Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Meanwhile, Korea has no real culture like that.

Can you post any particular scene of China in anime?

Korean pop music rarely charts in Japan.

2D Anime Idols regularly beat human idols in Japan aside from a couple.

When I was a little kid I watched a few kdramas with my mom. I preferred the comedy shows by a mile because even at that young age I could tell how many tropes were recycled all the time in the dramas. Separated at birth seemed to come up a lot

Winter sonata

I can't name a single work of famous korean literature (if there are even any that can be considered famous), but it's not like modern China is exactly a pinnacle of culture and a good example of how to preserve it. Quite the opposite.

Are there any famous Zainichi Koreans in the anime and manga industry?

Romi Park?

>modern China
No one cares about Chinese history and culture past mao. I think medieval china can be cool.

If there was even one, they'd probably just use a jap pen name to avoid any scrutiny. The akatsuki no yona mangaka apparently got heat in the past for her characters having gook sounding names and living in a fictional kingdom that resembles ancient Korea.

>Temari is Korean

Well well well

Literally what even is Korean "culture"? They have none.

Korea is the origin of Japanese and Chinese culture.

Korea has no culture. They are the best of making the most corrupted Christian cults though.

Shit like the Moonies was some freaky shit.

Also, most mega churches in the world.

hmmm this seems bullshit, I assumed China would be the origin of Japanese and Korean culture but I don't know enough about Asian culture to refute this.

Being a subject state for most of their history. Fermented vegetables. Korean BBQ.

Did the outsourced sweatshop dogs sneak this in hoping nobody would notice?

>mega church
I thought Texas took credit for the concept of mega churches

It's bullshit, same goes for your thoughts but at least you said you don't know enough about it in the first place. Still, it's pretty fucking retarded to assume the origin of any national culture is from another country.

Kemono tomodachis

somebody post Sup Forums korean banter

Sure

It will never be portrayed, ever again. And that's a good thing, because after all, what is Korea famous for? Kimchi. And North Korea.
So no, thank you.

>Still, it's pretty fucking retarded to assume the origin of any national culture is from another country.

Maybe not originated but very heavily borrowed.
For fuck's sake even Japan's name 日本 literally has to do with their location in relation to China.

Yeah no.

>ignoring Malaysia, Indonesia etc..'s influence
My sides. How very ignorant.

wa-pedia.com/history/origins_japanese_people.shtml

Not an argument.

shut the fuck up gook.

>Still, it's pretty fucking retarded to assume the origin of any national culture is from another country.
Why? Both korea and japan have cultures originating in old china

hidoi

I hate their fagboys but love their perfectly designed girls

They don't. What the fuck does that even mean?
Did German culture originate from Roman culture because Germanen "heavily borrowed" from it after the fall of the Western Roman Empire?
The adaptation of certain things from other cultures does not translate into x culture "originating in that place"

haha jappy small peepee

>Live in Korea
>your leader is a literal pawn in a shadow council of billionaire occult dominatrices

Not anymore.
Hopefully Moon will save us. This time it's different I swear
Who am I kidding I want out of this shithole

I think I know the reason why, I don't think they resolved their tensions after Japan attempted to invade Korea. It's like having a neighbor you don't really like but pretend to the rest of the neighborhood that you're on friendly terms.