#BREAKING

Trump demands $25 billion to build great wall in exchange for DACA legislation
thehill.com/homenews/administration/370611-trump-open-to-path-to-citizenship-for-daca-recipients

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/24/us/politics/trump-immigration-daca-dreamers-path-to-citizenship.html
taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems about right.
do note we'll get that money back on tariffs on cars built in mexico alone

I still feel like it's a bad idea because what if they approve DACA or whatever and then a few years down the like decide to revoke funding for the wall. You know it will happen

Schumer btfo.

Worth it.

any daca is death.

25 million... pesos.

>Administration says next week they would be revealing their demands
>Hill magically has it right now
Yeah no fuck off fake news shariablue Jew faggot

>tariffs
So americans are gonna pay for the wall then.

definitely

This. Would rather have no wall and no DACA. It’s obvious Trump isn’t truly conservative and doesn’t believe the stuff he says. Legislating DACA, even just down the road, ensures the Democrats have millions and millions of new voters in the future. Who cares about the wall of conservatives can’t win in any election at that point.

Trump is fucking conservatives forever if he does this.

Why don't they just put a price on each Mexican DACA recipient and make it reach 25 billion.
Technically that will be Mexico paying for the wall wouldn't it?

Nice.

ban tactical bowl cuts

What's the point of a wall when you just open the gates?

so in the end burgers gonna pay for that wall.

Seriously hope this goes through, that's millions of voters who can finally put a dagger into the GOP and get rid of you racist.

What your country good for other than liveleak gore videos

>Canada
>A country
Know your place, boy

I don’t care who pays for the wall.

>Sup Forums is sucking dick over this shit-tier bill

sweet lets build it already

Nobody cares about paying for the wall. 25 billion is a pittance to us you monkey.

Any amnesty is suicide. His base isn't going to like it, and it will flip multiple states in one pen stroke. The dems will then scrap the wall project down the line. Even if the wall somehow got built, its useless. Its a big gigantic meme for the under 100 IQ crowd. I know, I live in arizona near the border and a wall won't do shit really. They're already here, or they just sneak in on visas or planes. How stupid do you have to be to accept amnesty for a wall, its Reagan all over again except this time it cannot be recovered from. Last chance.

This. Its like a couple F-25s.

This is a badass picture that should wake up any tax-paying worker.

If mexico doesn't pay for it, we're just cleaning up after they make a mess of this country.

Fuck that

>could potentially get a goddamn wall to protect the border from Mexiniggers
>B-BUT MEXICO ISN'T PAYING FOR IT, FUCK THAT

How dumb are you? If you honestly thought Mexico was going to pay for it, neck yourself. The wall is the wall, I don't give a fuck how we get it.

Here is an example of a sub 100 iq trumptard

Trump isn’t stupid, and the people around him that were with him from the start aren’t stupid. He has to know that any amnesty is political suicide.

I never get tired of this photo

any amnesty and i'm not voting for him. Fuck Daca, fuck Taco niggers, 25b isn't nearly enough for the wall.

why is this even an issue? isn't Mexico paying? that's what I voted for.

Dems would never agree to funding a wall. So DACA will now end

Trump will blame Dems in the 2018 midterms to remind voters that Dems are weak in their values

>democrats give 700 billion to the banks without a second thought
>refuse to send 25 billion on infrastructure
This shit is so surreal.

Trump better not give in to these worthless border jumpers.

Just stopping the flow of illegals will pay for the wall bitches.

Thanks for such prompt damage control! It's almost like you were ready for it.

Shill harder fag.

That's because banks provide useful services to everyone!

I want more than just a wall. We need a drastic reduction in legal immigration as well.

Unless he stops chain migration it's a loss

“We’re going to morph into it. It’s going to happen, at some point in the future, over a period of 10 to 12 years,"

I'm ok with this. Over 10-12 years means dems wont get the voter base they want for 2020 or even 2024, and Trump specifically says Daca recipients will have to meet certain qualifications, which means that originally number could be cut significantly.

please elect a dwarf as your next president america...PLEASE I BEG YOU.

The wall doesn't matter if you just go and amnesty a bunch of shitskins. Luckily he is probably just jerking them around some more.

Do your job smarter. I expect more out of my tax dollars than babbys first advertisement.

>84 billion

wrong, you spend your white kids future there is no recovering from that have fun being amerigoblins

Mexico's already paying for it. They're having to pay for all the illegal leaches that we had been paying for before they were sent back.

kek

We're paying it back with remittance money.

Damn well better be a whole lot more than that.

NAFTA is going buy buy!
>$71 trillion trade deficit with Mexico buy buy
Your gov is run by cartels.
Our former gov had to give them guns so they could do anything.
You are fucked without our money.
Adios amigo.

he means in jobs created in america when the tariff forces all the maquilladoras to close

California is a Sanctuary State now. More are on the way. So no.

Bring it. Do your worst.

include me in the screencap when mexico pays

>Dems refuse to pay for wall, DACA ended and their potential voters are deported.
>Dems agree to pay for wall, dems get a few hundred thousand voters now but lose millions more over time.
This is a no-win scenario for them, if they fold and fund the wall a portion of their base will hate them for that, if they get DACA destroyed the other half will hate them for that, and eventually the wall will be payed for anyways.

>Surely americans will pay for a 70k hundai assembled in mexico thats a year old

>during shutdown people said Trump was good to refuse the wall deal because no citizenship for Dreamers
>now
>it's A-Okay
the absolute state of this board

A. There is no proof what The Hill is saying is true
B. If it is, then it means Trump is daring the Dems to buy DACA - but no way they go for this. He's making them own the issue. They won't. He knows this, because they gave up on DACA with the budget. He knows they don't have the political will to spend on this issue. He knows it didn't poll well for them. DACA is going to rot on the shelf while he gets everything else done, because he knows they can't afford it, and they know he's not going to just hand it over to them, he was willing to shut down the country over it.

So relax, nervous nancy. Don't abandon him at the blink of an eye, like a Democrat. This is playing out just like Trump wants. DACA is DONE.

>Trump demands $25 billion to build great wall in exchange for DACA legislation

but how much of that is really going to israel?

>Trump also wants to limit family-based immigration and end or overhaul the diversity visa lottery
dont forget this part. Trump loses if he only gets the wall

Someone else gets it.

stop using pictures originally created to mock beaners, ahmed.

> There is no proof what The Hill is saying is true
nytimes.com/2018/01/24/us/politics/trump-immigration-daca-dreamers-path-to-citizenship.html
>WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday said that he is open to a possible path to citizenship after 10 to 12 years for hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children, days after rejecting a bipartisan plan with that as its centerpiece.
>Mr. Trump once again seemed to undercut his administration’s message, telling reporters at the White House that he would allow the young illegal immigrants to “morph into” citizens over a period of time.
>The reporters had gathered for a briefing from a senior official detailing the administration’s plans to stick to a restrictive immigration agenda when the president dropped in unprompted and made his remarks.
>“Over a period of 10 to 12 years,” Mr. Trump said, “somebody does a great job, they work hard, that gives incentive to do a great job. Whatever they’re doing, if they do a great job, I think it’s a nice thing to have the incentive, of after a period of years, being able to become a citizen.”
he said it at a press conference

money mexico didn't earn =/= money mexico paid to the US

Proof that he's willing to trade the wall for DACA, dummy. Words mean things. But hey, you tried.

PS - what he's talking about is NOT what Schumer/Pelosi want.

Why is trump such a faggot? Why is he begging congress to enforce the laws already on the books instead of declaring some state of emergency and using pentagon funds or some bullshit to build the wall? Why the fuck is he playing by Congress's rules instead of going in dick swinging. All the great American presidents just got it done when needed instead of pandering.

>$25 billion
That number seems to get larger and larger everytime

wait until we tax remittances

>25 billion
>nearly 20 trillion dollar GDP
Literally the change under the couch cushions in the oval

actually I'm more undercutting a retarded assumption I keep hearing on Sup Forums, that Trump would never do amnesty and is holding out to prevent that.
you just happened to be a good tangent to that, as he clearly would do DACA if not for Miller screeching at him when he fuggs up yet again

As a fem I am ok with this. We get the voters and can always refund it later or year it down when we get back in power.
We could even make a show of it: Gget the presidency in 20 or 24 and then have whomever dynamite it

>public works projects don't create jobs and increase wages
remember when democrats cared about working class people?

>Dems would never agree to funding a wall. So DACA will now end
Their backs are up against a wall, are you so sure?

>oy vey taxpayers why don't you want to spend $10 billion on a wall, sure a $25 billion dollar wall won't accomplish anything but hey $45 billion dollars is a small amount to build a wall that only affects at most 50% of illegals

>mfw a bill to fund the wall is introduced on March 6th

And to add to this. 25 billion is fucking peanuts compared to the US GDP, federal budget etc. Why the flying fuck is it so hard for the president to find the money. Obama gave Iran 150 BILLION at the stroke of a pen while giving a middle finger to congress, in sick of Trump not delivering.

The only way I give this a pass is that he's deliberately doing this to force the dems hand on DACA. If he genuinely can't get the money himself he's pathetic

>3.5 million permanent anti white voters
>Will vote in ppl who won't complete the wall

Say goodbye America, good while it lasted

Thank you Brother

>the executive cannot commit funds beyond what Congress allows in the budgeting process.
Iran deal was done with the approval of the Senate.

Democrats will receive 100% of the Latino vote in the mid-terms for Trump's treachery.

Republicunts kys

Yeah we know. Thats why were not gonna let you get away with it this time.

Kill yourself, you roastie whore, and take your pet beaners with you.

This is a shit deal. Any piece of infrastructure is useless without maintenance and care. The democrats could give Trump whatever he wants to allow these brown hordes to invade, and once they're voting for them and winning every election (because said brown hordes act like animals that only support whatever hand has the most free food), just stop maintaining the wall. And at the point western civilization is over. Hopefully the Chinese learn the lessons we never could.

fugg you win this round paco

>25 billion dollars
>~90 million taxpayers in the United States
>278 dollars per taxpayer on average

Worth it to you?

He better get everything else with immigration

I'll pay twice.

Totally.

In 2014, 139.6 million taxpayers reported earning $9.71 trillion in adjusted gross income and paid $1.37 trillion in individual income taxes.
taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/

s t f u leaf

I'd happily pay 5x that for a wall. I've considered moving to Texas and applying to man it.

It's about 18$

>mexico will pay
>i will deport illegals
>Sup Forums in this much denial about being cucked by (((Trump)))

Clearly he wasn't ready for it because his suggestion is... not the best. Tariffs on imported cars get passed, at least in part, on to the American consumer.
Imposing a mere 1% tax on remittances (i.e. transfers of money from the United States to Mexico) pays for the wall in a few years and only harms beaners.

The art of the deal ladies and gents

>Caving on DACA
I fucking knew he would. Schumer and his kike army win again.
They're coming.

I said this since the beginning

The wall is just a huge visual bargaining chip representing the countries safety that the dems will decline and therefore stand against America

This is the way how the Democratic Party will be killed by trump

Didn’t poll well? Thought that was their platform. Well, that and wearing blue waffle hats.

I'd rather see smug dreamers get fucking deported, but i'll take a wall.

>border wall gets funded
>gets delayed
>democratic president in 2020
>wall never gets built
Surely he must realize this is what will happen

remember when trump and schumer had dinner and trump looked the submissive player in that particular photo? why isnt #theschumerhandshake trending