Did Trump just say he'll do DACA amnesty?

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-trump-to-send-framework-for-a-daca-bill-1516828449-htmlstory.html

Does that sign read
> no dream no deal
> no dream deal
Or
>no. Dream deal.

?77

How about this proposal for citizenship.
>Join the army or join the line

45 year path to citizenship seems far.

Yeah it doesn't make sense, at first I thought it was an anti-dreamer sign, I guess they're just retarded

haha. It's called get to the back of the line! I sense he's trolling illegal immigrants then will just recite the immigration laws.

I would be fine with them figuring out a tough new merrit based screaming system for imagration and running the dreamers through 'it as a test run. I would be more happy if they stopped immigration all togather.

togather?

Thank goodness Drumpkins has finally realized that America needs these people and not a wall. It's about time that he came out with his truly open borders policy. The man literally loves Mexico.

SI SE PUEDE, TRUMP!

A way to citizenship. Go back then re apply. LMAO

>merrit based screaming system

"togather" popped up on your radar but this slid? K.

Kek

he didnt make a comment about it, so no.

If Trump lets a single DACAnigger stay I will vote straight Democrat ballot in 2018 and 2020

If Trump grants amnesty it means he's ready to demolish both parties and run as an independent to legitimize the alternative to gop and Dems.

People have been proposing this for years- grant some kind of conditional semi-citizenship.

like, okay, you can stay but you have to pay a big fine and backtaxes, etc etc and can't do x y or z for x years or you get kicked out.

alternatively, give them all greencards, and let them wait in the back of the line. There will always be idiots who allow theirs to expire and get kicked out, or who commit a crime, and therefore will get kicked out.

do that and demand a wall in return, or they all go back.

Kill yourself, traitor. The wall must be built, but it is the least of what must happen. Chain migration must end, anti-white quotas must end, "anchor babies" most be impossible and those who exist should have their false "citizenship" revoked, and all 30 million illegals must be deported.

NO DEAL. PERIOD. DEPORT EVERYONE. BUILD WALL WITH EXECUTIVE ORDER. IT IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY. How hard is this?

Fucking kike shill.

>Paying extra money and giving extra efforts just to be allowed to live in one of the shittiest countries on earth
No wonder your country is going backward, faggot.

Trump
>We're going to do X
Media
>Trump says they're going to do Y
(You)
>WTF why is Trump doing Z?

Why are you all so fucking retarded?

No we'd rather play 88-D mahjong. Your proposal is too simple and efficient.

Im a far right conservative, dude... If you vote republican after they ignore you then YOU are the fucking kike shill

It isn't hard but you are assuming he wants to do it.

Voting Democrat will just escalate the problem. Look to 3rd parties. We have to stop this 2 party bullshit.

There's a bill in the house that gives amnesty to anyone who came before 2007. Were fucked.

Yeah that worked real good for the Romans