Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>How North Korea has more battleships than US and Britain combined and more troops than Russia
thesun.co.uk/news/5415904/north-korea-battleships-us-britain-troops-russia/

>UK weather: Storm Georgina batters Britain with winds of up to 90mph
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/24/uk-weather-storm-georgina-batters-britain-winds-90mph/

>Britain is not a vassal state, says minister defending EU transition deal
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-transition/britain-is-not-a-vassal-state-says-minister-defending-eu-transition-deal-idUSKBN1FD15R

>US and Britain both fall down the list of 'World's Best Countries' as Switzerland and Canada (lol) remain the top two nations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5304337/US-Britain-fall-list-Worlds-Best-Countries.html

>How Britain's fake news 'spy' unit will operate
theweek.co.uk/91174/how-britain-s-fake-news-spy-unit-will-operate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oczj6thd4CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello friends I am British now too :) shiver me timbers!

first for Ultras Army

Start buying guns.

Tomorrow's QT panel (warning: Scotland episode)

Oborne should provide something at least.

>Fiona hyslop

Ooooh, chimpanzee that? It's monkey news.

So there's these monkeys, right. What's that?
Yeah, chimps.

Basically, this old monkey, right, 'e was a film monkey. 'E was, like, the monkey that they used on Kinguh Konguh, and that.
So 'e was really popular, 'e was in all the big films of the time. I think I read somewhere that 'e was nominated for an Oscar.

But 'e got old, right. And 'e wanted to continue the family business. 'E didn't have an air. Like... errrrm... a son, and that.

And... er.... Well basically, they cloned a monkey. It's like a monkey baby.

I think it was in China though, might just be that kid again. Who knows.

The White Stripes? *muffled screams in the distance*

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/clone-monkey-human-zhong-hua-china-cloning-fears-macaque-replicant-a8176181.html

>tfw the Ricky Gervais show on XFM would never be allowed to exist in the current climate

>don't let the hijab be the default muslim emoji
>don't ban the hijab

Fucking hell, 4 politicians!

>eat curry to beat dementia
wtf I'm a liberal now
#openourborderspreadourdaughters

Born in London, have British heritage. I want to move back find a nice conservative lass and start a family out in the country. Scotland or England?

TFW the wrong Peter.

And two of them are completely irrelevant women.

>chinks cloning macaques

UMA

>tfw the Ricky Gervais show on XFM would never be allowed to exist in the current climate

Why not, the only even slightly controversial content on it is just Karl being dumb

What an angel

Go north east Scotland and avoid the bombs

>literally any of those four
>being 'on top'
The utter state of the New Statesman, how can anyone be this deluded?

Welsh caller on talkRADIO talking about white genocide and 'taking the blackpill'. YKTD must've been getting bored.

Cheeky Freak of the Week? Hairy Chinese Kid? Gays?
They'd lose 95% of the content overnight.

I'd rather be nuked than live in Wick

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS THE POWER OF THE FAR-RIGHT?

youtu.be/oczj6thd4CY

youtu.be/oczj6thd4CY

youtu.be/oczj6thd4CY

Either is good. Don’t be put off by the memes, there are plenty of great places to live in Britain

kek really? what was the reaction?

>low iq people are ugly
>low iq people are the only ones stupid enough to throw their lives away through association with far right politics

saying you think there should be a bit less immigration is enough to make you far right

Yeah seriously. It was Iain Lee's show which I had on in the background and he let it run on to his credit. The term 'racemixing' was used twice.

>2014

Make sure to donate to are Joe to fund his election campaign

Copyright violates the NAP

I genuinely forgot Jo Swinson was a thing.

Lads I have made a big mistake.
Back when I was 16 I took out a phone contract under my own name but with a false date of birth. I only found out the other day that this is fraud.
Now I want to cancel the contract but I can't remember what DOB I used when I signed up. It seems my only choice is to either tell them I accidentally used the wrong DOB and give them a second fake DOB, or fess up that I made it when I was underage.
Still don't know how I passed the credit check as all I had at the time was a debit card.
THe network is Three if that helps.

What options do I have lads? also ignore my flag

Iain Lee should be banned from the airwaves. We should start a campaign.

>Make sure to donate to are Joe
To bulk buy razorblades?

Tell them that it's illegal to enter kids into contracts. Tell them that you'll drag them to the High Court if they don't cancel your contract.

but to their knowledge I was 18 according to the DOB I gave

>Raise over 2 million for a childrens charity in one night
>A bit of cheeky behaviour
>Not a single complaint during or after
>A single feminist pretends to be hostess and is outraged
>Charity is forced to return money
What victory!

And to your knowledge, Father Christmas was real. You didn't understand the contract because you were underage.

It's still statutory rape

fuck sake

I know he has some cracking tunes

He fraudulently entered a contract and broke the law.

Lie and change your DOB in details by saying it was entered in error, only thing you can do unless you want hassle.

>childrens charity

that's the real story
you know what that's a front for right?
a group/club of rich, powerful men supporting hundreds of
>childrens charities

come on user, you should get this by now

He didn't really break the law. He broke kid law. As his official legal council, I plead that they send him to a borstal as an adult.
See how they like that.

sign in to your account and see what you put as your date of birth dumb dumb

>mohammed
>muslims in charge of originality
At least go for something like Hassan.

I did a bit of research and apparently the contract does not legally exist as I was not 18 at the time of entering it.

>investors must force tech giants to ban extreme content

If he was a miracle baby it makes sense to name him after a religious figure in this case.

kek

sign in to your account

You still committed fraud though. If you tell them that they will not just go "oh lol okay fair enough we should really make our checks better," you will be at risk of being referred to the police about it.

Yeah dude, he can sit there in borstal with Thompson and Venables.

If the contract was never valid then you deserve a full refund.
We're fighting this. We'll take this to the Supreme Court if we have to. You'll get your money back, kiddo.

Then my client deserves the same legal protections as Thompson and Venables. We demand a full new identity, a change of address, a new home, and a new career.

>gets a new life and permanent legal protection but routinely has to have it changed because he can't help but shitpost on brit/pol/

>paying the tv licence

I don't think you can see your DOB on a Three account. Please let me know if i'm wrong.

That's a risk that I'm willing (and absolutely legally qualified) to take.

My client will henceforth enter the witness protection program.

Why wouldn't you be able to? Sign in and go on 'personal details'

We're projected to have a balanced budget this year.

How can Britcucks even compete?

We're economically freer, have a much smaller deficit and soak up international business.
>Fewer Muslims and shitskins
>No Islamic attacks
>Objectively bigger housing
>Objectively better education system
>Very few non-whites and non-Irish in Parliament, unlike you
>Abortion illegal
>94% white

Call them to change account details then.

David walliams. What the fuck is going in with that guy and his massive swift rise in popularity

>How can Britcucks even compete?
Well, for one, we could irradiate you without a second's notice.

It only shows my name, email address, home address, and phone number

>He can't even come up with a halfway decent argument against my facts
We've surpassed you in every way that counts

>Abortion illegal
How long is that going to last though?

>soak up international business
Ireland isn't going to be able to enjoy being a corporate haven for much longer, the EU is specifically targetting countries like Ireland to deal with tax avoidance/evasion/whatever.

shit nibba

say you made an error

Lol

Imagine thinking that anyone here gives a shit about this shithole anymore

Imagine thinking that we don't just want to hurt the rest of the world as much (at least) as you've hurt us

I'd rather nuke every square inch of Ireland than see you surpass us. Purely out of spite.
And yeah, we absolutely can.

>Can't believe I'm forced to pay for this brainwashing propaganda shite on the BBC

Think that's what I'll do.
Phone them tomorrow and tell them I must have entered the wrong DOB.

The government has insisted that it will not raise its corporate rate

make sure you lie about your dob again so it isn't within an illegal time span

Literally irrelevant what your government says, the EU and international pressure is not going to continue to allow Ireland to do it.

The irish are a race of subhuman negroid descendants who have never contributed anything significant in their entire history despite being next door to God Own Country the best in the World Britannia, They are worse than England in every possible way and could be wiped from the map in an instant just at the command of a BIG BRITISH COCK

An Irishman split the atom, dumb Paki

*blocks your path*

Did he do it by accident with a potato peeler?

The truth about the Magna Carta:- The Normans, who were foreign invaders, were able after one successful battle to deprive the English of their properties and land and divide the whole country among a hundred or so Normans. About a century and a half later these Norman magnates forced their king to agree not to impose burdens on them without their consent; that is, these few hundred families were not content with the free acquisition of huge parcels of land, they also wanted to be tax-free as well. This Magna Carta increased almost infinitely the privileges of a tiny foreign land-owning class, to the detriment of the natives, the subordinate class of Anglo-Saxons. But it is to this document that the British ascribe their essential democratic rights. Do you see the irony Brit/pol?

>"MUH GAY PEOPLE"
So? Literally who gives a fuck if some guy wants to have sex with another guy?

Not very Libertarian of you

Dont lie to yourself Negroid Descendent

>potatopeeler is a bender lover

TOP KEK

Normans won fair and square

>u n i r o n i c a l l y being a libertarian
baka desu senpai