How do we stop racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite as one already

How do we stop racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite as one already.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interracial relationships

by racemixing

If you put a fox in a Hen House and wish that they'll get along really hard it'll fail just as quickly as your stupid fucking meme.

Look at the space race, it was fueled by nationalism, if we are all hippy dippy turd colored faggots then in a hundred years the western world will be a 3rd world country.

If all of the white people left Europe it would be Syria 2.0 except they actually have bricks to sell.

get me an asian GF and I'll stop being racist

how the fuck is this legible

My God you are pathetic

> I can no see

Fuck sorry

>humanity
Dat spider-monkey furthest right tho...?

You mean Japanese. If not, you should be gassed.

protip: humans are individuals, not all the same, you nog

We are all one and the same, unless you're a racist fucking white male then you should repent for your sins fucking shit lord fuck head

No thanks. I'm proud to have an identity. Unlike you (Amerimutt), I can trace my family back to 1166.
>be you
>1.07% Scandinavian
>0.93% Anglo
>98% mystery meat

korean girls are ok too

>You-u-u DIIIIIID iT TEH Wong WEh̙̜̣̻̟̖ͅ

By integrating into 1global culture, ditching religion and morals, and adapting to a single language along the way to focus on planet wide progression

>tfw this will never happen

imagine putting all those kids and that monkey hands together. Just to make a shitty picture with a text

Well, I guess. Only because they're a Japanese colony.

My editor isn't working right today

WONG WEh̙̜̣̻̟̖ͅ

niggar

When the shitty dangerous part of the city is ALWAYS the black park, and EVERYONE living in that city or its suburbs knows that, everyone will be racist on an intuitive level. And that's where true racism exists, as an evolutionary strategy.

> It is time for humanity to unite as one already.
No. Wrong.
It is time for the other lesser races of the earth to descend on the white nations and leech, pilfer, and suffocate them utterly until there's nothing but detritus left, all over the earth, everywhere.
Or it's time for the white man to take his rightful place as the supreme example of humanity on earth and take it. All of it.

no, it's time for humanity to realize evolution is slow and you can't force people to live with people they don't want to live with

just ask the fucking rich who would never live with diverse poor people.

stop trying to force people

leave them alone

you can't.

>part
>park
Pick won

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 447 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 723 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

You screwed up with the mass immigration. Change was too visible and too quick, average joe noticed. Literally the only way to keep it going is by force.

Never going to happen. Get fucked cocksucker.

Tower of Babel, dude. It could never sustain.

Love is the answer. (And gassing the elite kikes, normie kikes get a free pass because they're cool.)

I’m not racist, but I’d rather die than betray my race and have a tan child.

>Or it's time for the white man to take his rightful place as the supreme example of humanity on earth and take it. All of it.
This is the correct answer. Nothing could stop us if we put aside our emotions.

why contain it?

By letting people alone and stop the ethnic substitution.

Everyone can work together if they have one objetive it doesn't matter having different cultures or race.

Tan is cute.

>How do we stop racism
An impossible task without the social left changing their ideals. In their zeal to defend minorities and condemn the views of the largest and mostly successful demographic, all blame for the situation American blacks find themselves is shifted away from the real causes, onto the scapegoat of oppression of the minority by the majority. You will never fix the black community's problems by coddling them, giving them handouts and telling them they did nothing wrong while blaming white people, when the cause is American blacks themselves, their culture and behavior sets. You won't get of racism until the gaps in behavior and outcomes along lines of race stop being so glaring and obvious as to the cause.

>How do we stop racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite as one already.
Don't force anything, the more you force it, the more friction will be created.

Chance the nature of identity politics.

Can't be racist if no one thinks race exists.

Exterminate the sub races

>How do we stop racism

By not tolerating any racism at all and that includes racism against white people. Stop saying you can't be racist against white or make excuses for it. When ***all*** racism is no longer tolerated, then we can move past race.

>and nationalism?

By sucking the dick of globalist masters like George Soros. Globalism is why racism is alive and well as they are playing one race against another. Nationalism is a good thing. They want us to get rid of it so they run everything.

Identity politics will always exist because I'm not you and you're not me.

God dam user

>How do we stop racism

get blacks to behave like humans

Fuck off, Shareblue.

>we are all humans

Nothing but feel-good nonsense for brainlets.

Pigeons and hawks are both birds, but they don't get along too well, do they?

Fine. Yes, we’re all humans. But I like my country and I don’t want it overrun with commies or taken over by Muslims like the UK, Germany, and France. So you don’t fix nationalism because there’s nothing wrong with liking your own country.

You fuckwits we're totally mind warped with the nationalism = race meme.
>When will you learn to strategize pleb.

Race mixing is inherently racist because if everyone was mixed we would all look the same

>When ***all*** racism is no longer tolerated, then we can move past race.
How do you enforce that commie potatonigger? It makes me laugh that there's still faggots like you out there that probably believe in 'marketing demographics' but not in stereotypes. Just because you phrased it as 18-25 year olds who have purchased sneakers in the past six months and live in a low-income neighborhood with only one grocery store doesn't mean you weren't targeting niggers. You could have just said niggers. When you put a sign on your bar that says no saggy clothes nor sneakers, what you mean is no niggers.

Why didn't you just acknowledge reality? Stereotypes are empirically true, ergo, racism is legitimate.

Your NOT a fucking clone mate.

if aliens come and attack earth, i will gladly unite with all humans against our common enemy. until that time, fuck off.

Jews first.

economic reasons null any attempt at unifying multiple nations as one for most regions. the EU is a prime example of the failure to manage the needs of individual nation states in favor of some lukewarm crap that the collective says is for the best

any nation with a welfare state or universal health care cannot justify mass migration. finite number of jobs for people with no special education or skill sets prevents any real support from the majority of citizens as soon as they realize the new comers are just competition for jobs. illegals not supported by whites. whites are the majority in america. most whites who voted voted for trump. its the largest group in america and has the least support for illegals

Clone enough. If we were all mixed with every race we would become the only race and that is a racist goal.

Initiate the Xcom Project, but in reverse. We invade the aliens.

Stop feminism

Fuck that, I would shoot and kill as many shit skins and ayy lmao as I could before the liberals give them rights.

I am me.

I am not white, black or brown. Just me.

Individuality is what people really need, racial collectivism is for slaves.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Where have you been?
We've tried that for the last 150 years, and it didn't work.
Nigs gonna nog.

I don't like race as much as you do, but c'mon you can't just get rid of colors for describing skin.

Still living in the 40s aren't you?

what are those?

By this chart, I'm barely human. I swear my IQ is 124. Huh.

All I am saying is it shouldn't be a primary identifier, anymore than hair color or or eye color.

I think how fit you are matters much more than your race as is.

top kek

Congratulations, you're now officially a racist. You can't say what you just said to a leftist and not be deemed a racist Nazi bigot. Welcome to our side.

Nice try scholmo, the third from the left is still alright.

Why do you oppose nationalism?

Humanity can unite with interNATIONALISM!

Hmm...

Yet the Jews will try.

fuck you i hope North America takes their land back from your country

>racism is legitimate

Bullshit

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and

Decades ago, blacks had a lower illegitimacy rate *and* crime rate than whites. Don't want those so-called "niggers" committing crimes?!? Stop leftists from wrecking the traditional family.

How do we stop racism?

By abandoning the fantasy that all races are equal/
By not forcing interracial interaction everywhere from the big screen to the bedroom!

fuck

you fucked up twice to post this.
god fucking damn it

>be shitskin
>only not living in a third world shithole because of the white man's generosity
>know this and so say I "don't like race" when I really just don't like being reminded of how I don't belong in the white man's country
>take a shitty online iq test to justify continued leeching off the white man
You have to go back Pedro.

Sorry, bucko. The white man has kept my people down since 500 years ago. I still can't bring myself to hate them for it though.

>It is time for humanity to unite as one already.
Against whom?

>Decades ago, blacks had a lower illegitimacy rate *and* crime rate than whites.
Because their master had them whipped. Also, what family? Niggers were property!

yes, that was back when we had the nigger subhumans tamed. some liberals told them they were equal and they have been wrecking shop and we wuzzin' since then

lol

Lol nope nigger is not human

Killing all blacks

hmmm

Nothing is absolute, we all know there are exceptions. But we also know that 95% of everyone who's skin color is to the right of not human is breathing trash.

Natsuki is best gril.