Reminder that if you have a daughter, you are literally paying to raise guy's fucktoy

Reminder that if you have a daughter, you are literally paying to raise guy's fucktoy.

how is this politics? explain that to me

>Literally an R9k tier argument
>Posted on Sup Forums
really?

that's how babies are made.

also sage

Who would feel insecure by this?

(((yet another thread)))

Your mother is also a fucktoy
And your grandmother
And your grand grandmother
And your grand grand grandmother
And your grand grand grand grandmother
And your grand grand grand grand grandmother

Yeah, modern women are chaste like our religious ancestors were

Bump

Because if you have a daughter, you are literally raising some guy's fuck toy.

What is wrong with that?
This is how you get grandchildren

It's 2018

Boys can be fucktoys

Some boys are better fucktoys than girls.

see traps aren’t gay

exactly. i am looking forward to daughters.

THAS RITE BULGARIA YOU GON HAVE SOME STEP KIDS N SHIET

>Some boys are better fucktoys than girls.
This is very true. Especially if you're not Chad, who is getting 90 percent of the women, then it's honestly more fun making do with a good trap. They have nicer personalities anyway.

degenerates gets the bullet too

>paying to raise guy's fucktoy.
>paying to raise OTHER guy's fucktoy.
this is where you're wrong kiddo

Those bitches are so hot.

Much better then raising a faggot like you to be some niggers fucktoy.

sage

are they all traps?

>implying I'm not raising my own fucktoy

because if you saved your society, you will save your daughters from just being some guys' fucktoys.
They will also raise the next generations

Show that future black boi who the top dog is and fuck your white daughter first.

>degenerates gets the bullet too
Seriously, when 90 percent of men can't even find a female partner, what else do you expect us to do? It can lead to a great deal of sexual happiness, you know...

than*

SAGE

Raise a lesbian you fuck

>are they all traps?
You tell me. I just found the pic on Sup Forums.

All trolls aside, but with better English, yes, if you are a dad, you will at some point have to deal with her being fucked. This is an inescapable fact.

Thankfully President Pence and his retroactive clitorectomy legislation will solve the roastie problem.

>not using your daughters as your own little fucktoys
Pull it together, man. If you don't have your daughter trained to suck your dick before she talks in complete sentences you're doing being a father wrong.

I don't know how but I just instinctively know those are British slags

>90 percent of men can't even find a female partner
This is what Sup Forums virgins actually believe

We should abort females to screw the sex ratio. This can be only good for the right wing

Only the one in blue(the hot one). Fuck those high heels shoes, they're so ugly looking.

These two were 14-15 in this picture.

I still can't believe it still gets posted.

>This is what Sup Forums virgins actually believe
Well if Chad is sleeping with 8 women and if one in ten guys are Chad, and if ten percent of guys are gay, then this leaves literally no women for the rest of us. And we have to do something with our dicks, right?

Can you prove me wrong on this?

yes because someone had to raise your wife. having a daughter is giving a wife back to society.

you fucking moron.

go talk to a woman you pussy. everybody is scared of rejection until you learn to rise above it and be a man

>ten percent of guys are gay

the 10% meme is just that
that figure stems from a study that involved prisoners not the general population
real life is more like 1%

traps are more fun and they treat you right, leave the roasties for Chad.

If your daughter becomes simply a man's fuck toy you have fucking FAILED as a father. Any man who raises a moral-less whore is a failure.

>the 10% meme is just that
>that figure stems from a study that involved prisoners not the general population
Seriously? Source?
I really thought that Chad was getting most of the women and that most women don't mind sharing because they're getting the high-prestige, high-virility male.
I really thought this is explained why most women don't want an "average guy." There's stuff like the OK Cupid survey where the women rated 80 percent of men as being of below-average attractiveness. This shows most women aren't willing to settle for normal.

Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

I'd pound his boipucci into oblivion.

>If your daughter becomes simply a man's fuck toy you have fucking FAILED as a father
What else is a cunt supposed to be? Have a career? Fuck no

And someone's mother...

Fucking idiots.

>Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.
I really don't know. I thought one of the great red pills this board had revealed is that most women are holding out until they find a man with a high income, fancy car, nice apartment and vacation home, and a massive cock.
Here's the OK Cupid survey. It's very revealing.

You are wrong. My daughter is a homosexual Evangelical Pastor of a wonderful congregation.

Women are a far safer investment than men, most of them have kids and the kid will be THEIRS. Men might not have children, find a wife or even get fucking cucked.

Cucking is not as uncommon as many believe, in fact past studies have been aborted due to the amounts reaching civilization crashing proportions. Sure 4-6% doesn´t sound much, until you realize nobody knows WHICH percent this is.

DNA testing should be mandatory now we have the technology and it´s cheap, for each child for each parental coupling.

Cuckold rates are at least 50%

Get married, be a mother. I know that your sisters inbred babies died in the womb, but stop shitting on everyone else ya fucking redneck.

Fag

Your sister is Tyrone's fucktoy.

No no no, its ok if im gay because he is dressed as a girl.

not chaste... chased
by hoards of darkies

I fucking hate stupid ass sluts who make retarded faces. my god I get so fucking triggered. 50% of women are a fucking joke. they are children with the rights of an adult. fucking stupid whores. thank god I married a woman who refuses to use social media or I may have beat the shit out of her already.

if you have a daughter you have the opportunity to raise an actual good woman, who will also have white babies and raise them as good women, and eventually you'll have a ton of great women in the white race and it would've been because you went the extra mile with your daughter.

GTFO OP. I would fucking murder dudes for touching my daughter. I'm amish bro fuck off.

So you can fuck them, right?

>he thinks his female ancestors were mostly pure virgins at marriage

Ever heard of "pass it on" and "pay it forward"? My father in law raised my fuck toy and now I'm doing the same for the next generation. You can thank me for my generosity.

>I'm amish bro fuck off.
>he said on the internet

Cuck.

you wouldn't be born if your parents didn't fuck
think about that
neither of your parents were virgins, so what's your fucking excuse

if im reading these graphs correctly it means that average guys get the most messages from females.

did you just learn how human reproduction works user?

>another guy helping to pass your genes on to future generations is equivalent to getting cucked
So this is how it ends huh

what are those tops called again?

Not samefag, but Sup Forums is retarded. I'm average as fuck, mild chubs even. And even I have been asked to fuck by some bitch in a club 5 mins after meeting her. Protip: women care less about appearance than men do

maybe, but a beta like you will never get to touch her.

>cy+3
>sending your daughter to public school

> fucktoy
Is this how you view us Sup Forumsfags? Go fuck yourselves.

Honest question guys. My daughter is 13 and went to her first school dance last weekend. She came downstairs in a new dress looking like the prettiest little thing on the face of the earth and I was ashamed that my feelings of pride were mixed with a sharp pang of what felt uncomfortably like jealously. Is this normal or am I am incestuous pedo in the making. It genuinely unsettled me.

Wrong. You paying to develop a psyop that will go out have a child and fuck some dudes life up then take all of his money and property to make sure youre taken care of in your older age because "daddy"

That's not the problem. The problem is, you are paying to raise a guys fuck toy and giving it away for free to that guy.

We should return to the old ways where daughters were traded for things, be it property, money, whatever.

THIS. Take a (you) Britbong!

Yes I can abide like in Indian where they give the father gold for his daughter.

Dude dowries were given by the bride's family

bump

That's the point, dumbass. Just make sure it's ONLY ONE GUY and he's the same race as you, and that's how you normally spread your genes to future generations.

Only white men do that.

I dont know that any of us can give you a more wise or informed answer to that question, than you can for yourself...

Right then you become a chad! Are you actually trying to argue that if you can't pick up girls, that you should fuck dudes? Wtf. Start lifting, focusing on other stuff that make you appear great towards women, and don't give them the amount of attention they desire. Shit works.

I want to shoot a load in the right

Stop posting this r9k twit, pedophile.

>are they all traps?
>only the hot one
Yuck. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I waited, not disappointed

Dowry is where the bride's family puts insurance on the marriage, to help support it at first, and also so the groom can't divorce rob his wife into poverty(in redpilled societies, the man gets the lion's share of the wealth after a divorce).

Bride Price is where the groom pays the bride's family for their daughter, either because she is in extremely high demand and he has to bribe to outbid other suitors(she's hot or her family has political connections), or because the bride will be better off under the groom but her family needs compensation for the fact she'll no longer be helping the family business stay afloat.

If she finds a nice guy who takes care of her and craps out cute grandkids who visit you. I'd say it's ok.

I was just trying to make a point.

don't feel too bad about it, since she came out of your balls it's only half pedophilia and the rest masturbation

>implying

Literally just home school her and use basic psych to shape up her mindset from an early age
At teenager years expose her to the predatory nature of man and dissuade her from using social media

One major problem you can run into is a lying factor which depends on how smart your kid is
I know for a fact I was a little bullshitter when I was younger
The best work around is to read up on chinese psychologically that was used on american POW and apply the same techniques to dissuade dishonest behavior
aka commitment and consistency

Than marry her off to a childhood friend or someone else who was close to her growing up

This guy gets it.

As long as you weren’t horny, I think the “jealousy” is probably normal- you are probably mistaking ‘jealousy’ for the painful reality of having to offer up your little girl to another man, and having your role of domaninant male threatened by some little punk

:^)

My daughter will be born in march. Pray 4 me