How does Sup Forums feel about Netflix exclusive anime?

How does Sup Forums feel about Netflix exclusive anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Netflix had better taste in anime.

their best animated show is about a talking drunk horse.

that is all that is needed to be said about Netcucks

Nothing is exclusive in this day and age. I'll watch it somehow.

Like your newfaggotness is showing in a fluro pink tutu.

I wish they would do it weekly

Crap that shouldn't be happening.
The less gaijin are involved in anime the better.

>Netflix exclusive anime
>Sidonia
So you mean "How does Sup Forums feel about Netflix's subs"? I don't know, I almost never watch them because fansubs are usually out weeks before them.

don't you mean Netflix original* anime?

The rights to Tsutomu Niheis material must be quite cheap

CG as fuck.

shit

Or maybe Nihei appeals more to westerners than weebs, which would explain why Crunchyroll hasn't really adopted any Nihei works at all.

It works well for movies since we get the movies far sooner than we would waiting for the BD release and subs, but with airing anime they're just far too behind and basically end up snatching away anime that would probably have been grabbed by an official subber that releases shit on time.

By the time the shows finish and they're on Netflix, I'll usually have seen the show because a fansubber had to pick it up unless I wasn't interested to begin with.

They give Nihei the money he deserves. End of story. I wish it wasnt CGI but I'll take what I get.

UCHIKUDAKE

I like them, but they need better framerate. Good god, that sub-24 frames is really distracting for animation.

>dat feel when more BLAME! in the future

His intellectual property, his right to do or don't what he wants. We've been through this before

If you want to be elitist, write your own A-level manga and deny Netflix the rights to it.

>Or maybe Nihei appeals more to westerners than weebs
sounds like a valid. also, his material is generally finished so it's probably not as appealing as adapting currently ongoing shows is.

>mfw both OP songs

Such a goddamn shame band is intend on removing them from Youtube. At least the first OP.

I very much liked Sidonia, Ajin and Blame. And despite it's numerous flaws, open ending and the fact that the manga's ending was horse shit, Sidonia holds a special place in my heart.

Has the series been confirmed?

>Knights of Sidonia
>Ajin
>Blame!
>Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad
>my nigga voltron

I like the Netflix Originals. They tend to have decent dubs. Fuck you, I'll watch dubs; they're my ears and I'll listen to what I want.

I'm fucking hyped for Devilman, and none of you can make me stop being excited.

Thank you based Yuasa!

Thank you based Netflix!

Considering I torrent shit it really makes no difference to me who produces what.

Very good.

I wish they throw their money to pure 2D anime than a crappy 10 FPS CGi.

They do it but just for western cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA

LWA is neither a Netflix exclusive nor is it good.

All of this CG facial animation stuff is cancer

I hope for a full season.

Are they going to continue?

Depends on the sales and the views, I suppose.

Well Seven Deadly sins wasn't half bad.

More anime being made is a good thing

Almost all of it is trash. At least a few years ago they had back catalog shows from Funi, now it's just a constant stream of Polygon shit.