*Destroys Europe*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Imperial_War_Council_of_8_December_1912
youtube.com/watch?v=bOPeNXmuvQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Death_(Bydgoszcz)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Frankfurt_(1871)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Also ruins every right wing movement for an inestimable amount of time*

animooted

french and english scum are more to blame tb h

>Sign treaty
>Break it
>Sign treaty
>Break it
>Sign treaty
>Break it
>Allies eventually declare ware
>french and english scum are more to blame

lmao

their blame goes all the way back to ww1 you imbecile, the French and English ruined Europe because they were scared of the military power of the Germanic nations

"Nations need to preserve their culture and sovereignty!"

>Hitler invades and ruins other European countries

>implying you can ruin Poland more than it already is/was
>implying France wasnt better under them
>implying Europe wouldn't be better today if they had won

BOY IM SURE GLAD MY GRANDPAPPY FOUGHT TO STOP THOSE NAZIS *sucks muslim and nigger dick*

>blaming the victim

>the French and English ruined Europe because they were scared of the military power of the Germanic nations

Germany declared war on France and Britain only came in once Germany violated Belgium's sovereignty bug boy. Germany is arguably the most responsible country for WW1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Imperial_War_Council_of_8_December_1912

>Hitler is a victim

The absolute state of Sup Forums

*destroys europe and uses Hitler as a scapegoat*
stupid goyim always fall for it

Muh HoloCOST me 6 gazillion shekels Pay up GOY slave!

That scum is ripping murica anu asshole.

the French are pussies who got BTFO in both wars without help from their Jew buds over in England, America and Russia

besides, the wars were started to give Jews Israel
pic related

lmao I might've missed the part when Jews invaded Poland

>WW1 was started because of Jews

Explain

you also missed the part where Hitler had no intention of warring with France/Britain and they declared war on him (churchill being a slave to the kikes especially)

murder

Churchill wasn't British PM when the war was declared imbecile

but he helped push for war and continued pursuing it after becoming PM you fucking historically illiterate retard

Jews wanted Palestine but it wasnt safe while the Ottomans existed and controlled the region around it

Millions of Europeans were sacrificed to give Jews Israel

>Hitler had no intention of warring with France/Britain and they declared war on him

To act as if Hitler is completely innocent is retarded. The Allies actually tried appeasing him as much as possible it was only when he violated the sovereignty of Poland was war declared. By all rights they could've declared war once he annexed Austria. If Hitler wanted peace he wouldn't have violated treaties at the rate he did

>*Destroys Europe*
Why???
The Moment Of Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=bOPeNXmuvQQ

>Jews wanted Palestine but it wasnt safe while the Ottomans existed and controlled the region around it

Citation required

here

>he helped push for war
yeah and it turned out he was 100% right you retarded fuck, and that Hitler was a megalomaniac who can't be appeased
war was declared by a guy who a year before surrendered Czechoslovakia on a platter to Hitler in the hope he stops
he didn't
why are you fucking Americans so willing to talk about this when you don't know basic shit?

The Balfour declaration came in the midst of WW1 and was definitely NOT the cause of it. Do you have any evidence to suggest both World Wars were started merely for Jewish interests?

World War I transformed the Middle East in ways it had not seen for centuries. The Europeans, who had colonized much of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century, completed the takeover with the territories of Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine.

The modern boundaries of the Middle East emerged from the war. So did modern Arab nationalist movements and embryonic Islamic movements.

you think its a coincidence that the entire Middle East was redrawn after the Ottomans were cucked?

Yes you aren't wrong but I don't see how that answers this:

>Jews wanted Palestine but it wasnt safe while the Ottomans existed and controlled the region around it

what's your fucking point? Israel wasn't created after WW1
most of those lands became protectorates of Western nations

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 161 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

thats just basic logic my man, the Jews wouldn't have felt safe with the Ottomans looming over them.

the 6 day war and others they fought were nothing compared to what the Ottomans would've tried

A lot of boarders were redrawn after WW1 including Austria's and Germany's. Do I think it's a coincidence that a nation that lost a World War got their shit pushed in? No, I don't

global sentiment didn't allow it, queue the holocaust muh 6 million died and bam global sentiment for a Jewish state was achieved.

why the fuck would Jews not feel safe?
Jews lived in Ottoman Empire for centuries you dumb fuck
one of the guys who led the Young Turks movement was a Jew

>thats just basic logic my man

It seems mostly like gut instinct desu. I personally haven't seen evidence compelling enough to suggest both World Wars were fought merely for Jewish interests.

>fuck with a country out of spite and shame from getting btfo (like the French)
>wonder why they fight back

*Destroys civilization*

>hitler is not a victim
the absolute state of Judaism

so how did Jews cause that?
were Imperial German generals and leaders/Hitler Jewish agents?

>the allies tried appeasing him
More like ignoring him until it got to the point where they started getting butthurt
> he violated the sovereignty of Poland
This fucking meme is old, you know who else did that? The USSR. You know who didn't have war declared on them? The USSR. It's almost like secretly, the USSR and the Allies were bound by the same (((ties))).
>If Hitler wanted peace he wouldn't have violated treaties at the rate he did
Si vis pacem, para bellum. And besides, you and I both know the treaties they had given to them after WW1 was egregiously ridiculous and no nation should half to bear that kind of burden. Britain and France would've done the same damn thing if it was them who lost, just not with Hitler at the helm obviously.

>Jew thread comes up
>Montenegro Jew comes in to kvetch a bunch

havent seen you around lately

>>fuck with a country out of spite and shame from getting btfo (like the French)

Germany declared war on France you mong.

the holocaust didn't happen

he was goy, jews undermined the german economy and contributed to the loss of wwI by publishing fake news that demoralized german troops.

the Schlieffen Plan was a good idea, France would've declared first considering they were allied with Russia

funny since the treaty imposed by Germany on France in 1871 was far harsher than Versailles
Brest-Litovsk was far harsher than Versailles
demands Germans planned to make in early WW1 were far harsher than Versailles
>m-muh cosmic injustice
you should really stop posting, you don't know as much as you think you do
again, why are you fucking Americans so involved with this shit without knowing even the basics?

>More like ignoring him until it got to the point where they started getting butthurt

The policy was literally called appeasement dude. I guess you can call it ignoring but to suggest the Allies were war hungry is incorrect

>you know who else did that? The USSR. You know who didn't have war declared on them? The USSR

hmmmmmm it's almost like it'd be bad strategy to declare war on the two largest Continental powers in Europe. And the Allies did have offensive operations in mind for the USSR. See Operation Pike

>And besides, you and I both know the treaties they had given to them after WW1 was egregiously ridiculous and no nation should half to bear that kind of burden

You realized he violated much more treaties outside Versailles right?

> Britain and France would've done the same damn thing if it was them who lost, just not with Hitler at the helm obviously.

lmao France and Britain launched entire World Wars to defend their treaties

The mighty negro returns.

destroys Europe twice.

>France would've declared first

Yea except they didn't

>jews undermined the german economy and contributed to the loss of wwI by publishing fake news that demoralized german troops.

Citation required

that's all that Sup Forums does though, go into any thread about some poor white chick being murdered and everyone will SCREAM that she's a coal burner

>Naziboo Amerimutt is telling Europeans that they should be ruled by Germans because he likes Nazi uniforms
I think I've seen this episode

it was bound to happen, you think Germany made the first move lightly or on a whim? it was literally the next step that was going to happen

>Montejew hides in the confines of Sup Forums until a jew thread pops up and he scurries in to defend the tribe

>implys citation would be available in a hebrew controlled world

>you think Germany made the first move lightly or on a whim? it was literally the next step that was going to happen

We can speculate in alternate history all we want and while I do agree that WW1 was inevitable it WAS ultimately Germany that declared war on France and in my opinion was the most aggressive of the Imperial powers

>This fucking meme is old, you know who else did that? The USSR. You know who didn't have war declared on them? The USSR. It's almost like secretly, the USSR and the Allies were bound by the same (((ties))).

>Hey bros, we're finally FORCED to go to war with Germany even though we can't manage it.
>Stall
>stall hard until France gets overrun
>BEF gets thrown out of continental Europe
>"yeah, man we should have added more to our plate by invading the USSR"

All this being said, the allies should have thrown the Soviets out of Eastern Europe after Germany surrendered.

fucking disgusting montenigger, talk about a non-country
>THIS TREATY WAS HARSH-
literally doesn't matter as it's not a part of the discussion
>HITLER WAS A MEGALOMAN-
your opinion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
>30 Sept 1938 (a year before the war officially broke out)
whose the fucking retard now? who actually thought that some idiot declared war before the war even began? oh right, you

go suck some bosniak cock you fucking dirt monkey

>alternate history

nope faggot, that is what countries allied with each other do. don't be an obtuse nigger

You also missed the part where Hitler told the Poles multiple times to stop genociding ethnic Germans, yet they continued to do it

>Starts a war with Russia to contain Bolshevism
>Gives half of Germany to Bolshevism

that's how it be

Usually worthy arguments could be backed up with some form of evidence

posting the obligatory pic for these threads

nice

>Believing in the Danzig Massacre meme

literally no evidence

I bet you think the Holocaust happened though.

>Declare war on and invade most of Europe
>"wahhhhhh they ganged up on my Uncle Adolf

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>it's almost like it'd be bad strategy to declare war on the two largest Continental powers in Europe
The USSR army at the time was one of the weakest in Europe, retard. It wasn't until 1941 where they expanded massively. And besides, why pick favorites and declare war one over the other? Oh right, one happens to be working with your benefactors.

>You realized he violated much more treaties outside Versailles right?
Why do you think I wrote "treaties" in plural? All of them were unjust and called for harsh regulations from foreign nations, you wouldn't want China or Russia doing the same thing to America would you?
>France and Britain launched entire World Wars to defend their treaties
And?

THEY DONT THINK IT BE LIKE IT IS, BUT IT DO

>it doesn't matter that Germans did worse shit when they could, but punishing them for a war they started is greatest injustice ever!
yeah you're braindead just like the rest of your buddies here

Not an argument, you are buying into 70 year old propaganda if you legitimately believe the Danzig Massacre happened

don't bother
these three retards are incapable of any rational discussion
he'll just call you a kike and chimp out

>Anschluss
>invade
>implying the citizens of many of these countries didn’t support hitler

Except they didn't start it you fucking shit-kicker, France and Britain declared war first, therefore, they started it. They didn't HAVE to defend Poland, they didn't HAVE to get involved at all, but they did. Not to mention how Germany extended peace treaty opprotunities to them and they ignored them. And now we're paying the price today.

Crawl back into your hovel and die, or let the Albanians rape and kill you

You are buying into 70 year old propaganda if you legitimately believe the Holocaust happened

>invades /po/ and makes a speech beforehand about intending to genocide poles
HITLER DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS A GOOD BOY WHO WAS JUST TRYNA MAKE ROOM FOR GERMANS!

>The USSR army at the time was one of the weakest in Europe, retard.

Absolutely incorrect, even at their state they were still one of the strongest and largest in the world, retard

>why pick favorites and declare war one over the other?

Because what good what it do to declare war on both? The Allies had no way to even get to Poland and you think they should've declared on both Russia and USSR? How does that make any sense strategically?

>All of them were unjust and called for harsh regulations from foreign nations

That's absolutely incorrect. a good amount of the ones he violated were fair treaties signed up Germany long before WW1

>And?

To suggest that the Allies would've similarly chimped out as a reaction to a Versailles type treaty is dumb especially considering France didn't chimp when they had harsh penalties and sanctions placed on them after the Franco Prussian war

So you have no argument? Glad we settled that

Where’s this speech at?

we cant trust the accounts of the poles at the time because they were infected with the jew

>France and Britain declared war first, therefore, they started it

This brainlet logic, yea Hitler had no role whatsoever in escalating tensions rights?

*doesn't finish the job*

>hehe if I say there’s no evidence for the Danzig Massacre then that means he has no argument

A man could try Montengro bro

Yes there was violence AFTER the invasion, but the Danzig Massacre as justification to invade Poland is literal propaganda

that was just to rile germans up
there was no ethnic cleansing of germans
the real shame was that after that Marshall guy died,the Polish government went full anti German.
Would Hitler ally himself with Poland?
Probably.
Was he denied over and over?
Not until after Pilsudskis death.
Would he still make Lebensraum out of Poland?
Who knows,he valued that every race should be proud of their heritage and even he knew slavs had some. Even tho he saw them as Untermenschen.

Merkel will more than finish the job.

Pleasant dreams, Krautcucks!

Not sure if a genuine retard or just trying to get yous

He was adjustable enough decorate Leon Degrell despite all Belgians being pedophiles.

Nevermind, there's no speech. But it's called Operation Reinhard. Poles were genocided.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Death_(Bydgoszcz)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

What the fuck are you talking about? What justification did Germany have to invade Poland?

Hitler started the war by declaring on a guaranteed and protected country. He knew the consequences. By declaring war he was directly challenging England/France. Hitler marched his army into Poland (coward didn't even declare war). This was the height of hubris.
The French and English were doing everything to stay out of a war. They did not want the war.

the USSR was weaker than both France and Germany, and yet GB and France decided to declare war on the stronger of the two. That doesn't make sense.
>Because what good what it do to declare war on both?
I'm not fucking saying they should've declared war on both, I'm saying why pick the strongest of the two militarily if you could've declared war on the weaker one, when they both did the same infraction of invading Poland. That doesn't make strategic sense.
>A good amount of the ones he violated were before WW1
Okay? So how about the ones after WW1 that forced Germany to pay back EVERY nation's cost of the war and not allow them to have a standing military? Gee, sounds pretty hard not to break that one.
>To suggest that the Allies would've similarly chimped out as a reaction to a Versailles type treaty is dumb especially considering France didn't chimp when they had harsh penalties and sanctions placed on them after the Franco Prussian war
First off the Franco-Prussian war was a completely different conflict compared to WW1 and 2. Second, the treaty in that war was not completely unjust like the ones post-WW1:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Frankfurt_(1871)
All it asked for was the secession of land, war indemnites (not nearly as severe as the ones for WW1) and the recognition of the German Empire. The two are incomparable.

You're pulling stuff out of your gaping asshole, all I said was they declared war first and, by definition, that means they officially "started" the war. That does not imply that Germany did not increase tensions, fucking retard.

he even let a special SS unit guard Pilsudskis house or grave or something

>The French and English were doing everything to stay out of a war.
>hitler offered peace multiple times but Britain declined