Andy Warski live

Andy Warski live

JF Called Out For Being Wrong About Race

youtube.com/watch?v=6rO2ZFr8iiM

I knew he was a fence sitter.

This Carlos guy is an extraordinary type of retard.

Why do people have such a hard time admitting that race is real? It doesn’t make any one person better than the other. It’s just a variance in genes.

JF isn't making a great argument either. Using his logic you can endlessly subdivide every single human being in existence into different species'.

He looks like a jew. Somebody posted a pic with him wearing glasses earlier. He looks like a kike. I always suspected he was jewish. They're trying to slip jews in to the movement.

Fuck off Andy. You are not even remotely intelligent and can barely string a coherent sentence together. Go take your army of 16 year old vapers and fuck off.

>DUDE FUCKING SJW PIECES OF SHIT LIKE OH MY FUCKING GOD LMAO

kys and sage

fucking delusion insecure people want to say we are all the same but it clearly is not true, never was. fuck feelings about this issue.

>It doesn’t make any one person better than the other. It’s just a variance in genes.
>All gene sequences are equal!

This is how retarded you sound.

BILI APE BTFO

ANDY BTFO THE RETARD!

Normally they indirectly admit it but redefine race to mean something else and pretend we're using the same definition they've just pulled out of their arse.

basically western schools have successfully "educated" millions of people to deny reality by associating certain wrong-think with nazism/extremism/authoritarianism/etc

lucky for us, the internet is doing a decent job in unironically breaking the conditioning

idiot thinks race is only skin color

lol if he at one point agreed that races exist he is a fucking retard

JF is wrong about many things, it is just that kraut was even worse in his argumentation, doxed people back and forth and in the current climate no one gives a shit about niggers

He agrees to this but also that we can focus on specific groups that share and are very similar to each other's

JF should base his argument around this, he admits to the difference skin color because of different UV in different let of the earth

He could say that same applies for height and other physics characteristics, once this subhuman shitskin agrees to these he can go into how intelligence and mental characteristics get selected the same way

We can all agree to blame fucking Andy with his 80 iQs letting this shit debate actually happen

JF is literally being proved right again.

where is jeff holiday in these trying times to debunk some pseudo-science?

How do people tolerate Warski's voice

How do people tolerate JFs voice. He might make good points but I don't follow that french cunt

This is insane.

So the biggest issue of the stream seemed to be a literal hangup about the word "race" and followed semantic lines along this for way too long. The Carlos guy even agrees with JF and Warski at some point that genetic variation between human beings exists, and he is okay with saying that this can be called "Local Variation." Then JF funnily replies with "Fine, I'm a Local Variation Realist."

Later on, Carlos says that the reason Race Realists are wrong is because, essentially, that they believe in hard lines and categories, and that there's essentially only "European, African, Asian." Literally no one was saying this, and that is a massive strawman.

The funniest thing about this stream is the implication therein about how we're all "just humans" and further divisions is somehow bad. JF and Warski touch on this next point, but I would then bring up how contrary to this idea movements like Black Lives Matter is. Not only this, but this also doesn't mesh with the idea that people saying that they "don't see race" is itself racist, because it negates the inherent facts about that person.

Basically, like any other SJW horseshit, it all falls apart on even a slight scratching of the surface and this entire debate was incredibly insufferable to listen to. JF and Warski did well enough, but they need someone who can actually think to challenge them. Carlos wasn't that person.

Andy Won't Name the JEW!

That's all these "Debates" are about. WELL IM USING WORDS DIFFERENTLY. Same with the Sargon "debate". Except that time Spencer was too afraid to state his position because it would've been destroyed

JF is fine, Warski is just a talking head.

(((alt-right)))

Because they subconsciously know that if they accept the existence of race, they have literally nowhere to stand on. If differences exist, that goes against the belief that we are physically egalitarian and if that isn't true it must lead to eugenics. This is of course a bonkers view to hold, but it saves their delusion of equality. They are so indoctrinated and embroiled in the ideology of egalitarianism they can't simply say ''maybe it's wrong''.

All classifications of biological organisms are messy, there's no clear-cut autistic boundaries even if we pretend there to be for simplification reasons. Racial differences are so madly obvious you have to be pretty intelligent to not to believe your eyes and the facts.

>Warski
He made me cringe when he tried to prove a point.

that's actually true.

1+

Holy shit this is painful to listen to. Is this Carlos guy really this stupid?