Why are black women so full of themselves?

Why are black women so full of themselves?

>NBPOC
i want off this ride

The majority of them are arrogant incompetent leaders who are unable to take any criticism they dish out at others because they think it's an attack on their character. The mayor of Baltimore was a black woman who listened to BLM and told the police to decrease their presence. Unsurprisingly, a few years later, the city's homicide rate rose.

Kaaaaangz

Nbpoc needs to spread.

>why
Cos they are niggers

>NBPOC
>Nuclear
>Biological
>People of Color
3 weapons of mass destruction.

Black women are retarded. Take a already low IQ race and now beat and abuse them as babies and small children with developing brains.

Whites should sit back and watch everyone else eat each other. What a shitshow lol

they have nothing except a false sense of pride whipped into them by their kike masters, of which they're too stupid to realize exist

if youre going to make a niggerpost you might translate it for us, faggot

>tfw leftists voluntarily reinitiate segregation
wtf i love intersectionality now

Shitlibs love them because they reliably vote for the part of gibs.

Strangle niggers with their unused bootstraps.

It's niggerbabble and thus incomprehensible before translation, and meaningless after it.

It's all about one thing "gibs me dat".

I think NBPOC stands for Non-Black Person of Color, and BW stands for Welfare Queen

They've never been put in their place and when they can blame everything on racism, they don't have to take personal responsibility for anything.

I hate that ive never seen that before yet knew exactly what it meant.

same

some swedanon posted 'people of other colors' the other day which made me laugh.

They're have to be full of themselves user; Black men are busy filling white women

It is a defense mechanism. They know they are the most unattractive race on the planet. Just lie to them and tell them you think their smashed nose, giant ass and 3 inch nails are pretty.