Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers: All your favorite characters are dead, or are going to die, and none of your fantasy delusional ships are going to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

calorescence.tumblr.com/post/51450703198/did-you-know-the-inside-covers-of-the-japanese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRAS a best.

Chapter fucking when?

she looks so tired..

it's okay though soon she'll be dead

Like I give a shit

>All your favorite characters are dead, or are going to die
What if my favorite character is Ymir Fritz? She's fucking immortal

where's the "endgame right here brothers" user?

Have you seen Eren?

june 7th or 9th, iduno, over a week. patience grasshopper

Endgame is over user... didn't you see the spoilers?

her immortality is debatable.. it is her memories that live on. Yet the past 100 years the Coordinate with the most influential memories has been the "First" King of the Walldians, and not the actual founder Ymir Fritz herself.

Also, Eren doesn't see any of her memories since he isn't Royalty, so she is effectively super dead right now.

Sure he's in my pants
Try to take a look

OK, I don't really care if you fight or not, nor how do you justify it, but how do you think all this will end??

I'm pretty sure that at some point near the end someone is gonna use Coordinate, (I'm pretty sure it could be Eren and Historia's son) kill all the titans (including itself), make everyone lose their memories and forget everything. All evidence will be books. Thanks to those we know what happened 2000 years after.

LM soon.

He's currently having wild, hot and passionate sex with me. Now fuck back off to the front lines and go kill some Marleys.

EM sooner

Making everyone lose their memories didn't really help out all that much. Plus non Eldians won't be affected by it so basically everyone that still hates Eldians will still hate them, even if ALL Eldians magically don't know they are potential monsters everyone else will remember they are and treat them thus.

Spoilers in like 5 days

It's obvious that the king wasn't that special because plot magic but that Ymir Frizt's will is what has been existing since the start, ruling over the eldians as an immortal king which posses its own descendants.
I mean how the fuck would the first Reiss be so special, then? It makes sense when you see how powerful Ymir and the Founder Titan power were and how Frieda (when she was already fused with Ymir's will) encouraged Historia to be "a nice beloved and perfect girl like Ymir was".

>Eren doesn't see any of her memories so she is effectively super dead right now.
Wrong, she's inactive. Eren can still be eaten by someone with royal blood, making Ymir's will appear again. You need to kill every Ymir's descendant to kill Ymir itself.

Plus a Reiss cordinate will still be affected by first king curse so only certain thing in the story is that EH can't have children and they have to kill Zeke but also his kid to end Reiss line once and for all to free Eldians from the coordinate curse.

I think that Armin will write a book about the story events after Eren will remove titan shifter power from him somehow for plot and will sacrifice himself as new Ymir Fritz to remove titan power all together saving Eldian race from opression, Eren will become SnK Jesus Ymir failed to be.

Or we have some idiotic time loop theory going where the coordinate will send his memories to original Ymir Fritz to not sign on the wild titan ride at all to not start the titan process in the first place changing all future all together so all shingekis can be happy and alive in normal school setting in last chapter.

so you're suggesting that The First King actually wasn't the one that decided to take Eldia to the island, but that it was some form of subconscious Ymir Fritz that ultimately made this move. That could explain how the Coordinates since him have essentially been powerless to overturn the Will, even if they themselves were adamant about doing so before acquiring the Coordinate.

It wasn't that The First King was some kind of tremendously powerful Coordinate, it was that Ymir's Will is all powerful from the beginning. Yet her power must have had limits somehow, as her Will could not get the other 8 Titans to stop fighting one another over the centuries.

As for Eren, yeah I said shes effectively dead right now but more so incapacitated would be the correct term. Her transcendent super conscious must be getting frustrated that she can't exert power over Eren.

If Ymir Fritz's will has been existing since the beggining, the eldians would be the exact opposite of how they are seen in the entire world. Which is just not the case.
Unless the Fritz/Reiss were not the royal family during these times, but some other family that enslaved them.

holy shit almost quints
I dunno, maybe there is a way for it to affect everyone, not just walldians.
Boom, no more conflict, everyone's happy, titans are gone... Isayama said he wanted a 'happy' ending, this is fairly happy. Wonder if he will ever release the other endings he has in mind. If it isn't EH then EM (sorry about this, I don't really get the whole bloodline and powers mess), but I could bet my ass something along those lines will happen

What happened to endgame bot

This picture with that post is way too fucking accurate

Everyone, please post an autistic Mikasa or a yandere Mikasa from your hardrives.
Thank you.

he read the OP spoiler. Everyone dies.

It sure as shit shouldn't be a happy ending for Marley Shifters. Reiner/Zeke/Pieck in particular should die in various degrees of agony

but Sasha is still alive

for now

>If Ymir Fritz's will has been existing since the beggining, the eldians would be the exact opposite of how they are seen in the entire world
What?

Is that official?

maybe hes suggesting that since Ymir Fritz is seemingly all powerful, she could have made it so Eldians/Titans actually really were beneficial to the world.. something the Eldian Restorationists believe adamantly

The fact of the matter is that doesn't appear to have ever been the case, especially since the Coordinate couldn't even properly control the 8 other Titans during what probably centuries of various infighting/conflicts. The Marleyans, oppressed or not, still had to share this world with the Eldians/Titans and the Eldians/Titans apparently weren't very well behaved.

The shifter titans themselves have been implied to have some kind of reasoning ability. The first king made a deal with the coordinate titan and convinced it to do things a certain way.

despite being literal offshoots from the Founding Titan/Ymir Fritz, the Coordinate doesn't seem to be able to control the other 8 titans very well. See above about the Titan Conflicts before the Marleyans took over.

However at the same time, Grisha (using the Coordinate to a degree, how he did it who the fuck knows) seemingly altered Eren's memories, but perhaps it was before Eren actually consumed the Attack and Coordinate so iduno.

It's quite confusing, but I guess most of the evidence suggests that the Coordinate would not have been able to stop the Colossal and Armored Titan from destroying the gates even if it wanted to.

No, the history said that while the shifters often fought amongst themselves, the king would always end the conflict using the coordinate. Up until the 145th king of Eldia who said fuck it and left.

Also, Eren only lost his memories there because that's what happens to all of them. Like Ymir not remembering eating Marcel, or Armin not remembering eating Bort.

SPOILERS WHEN

LIB*RIO MASSACRE WHEN

>something the Eldian Restorationists believe adamantly
Which doesn't mean it's true, as Kruger said.

>the Coordinate couldn't even properly control the 8 other Titans
Since the walldians were cheated at 100% by Founder Titan's power I bet the other 8 titans are simply resistent to Founder Titan power while regular eldians can be easily controled. Also is still not the same, Ymir being unable to control the other 8 persons with parts of her "soul" doesn't mean she can't control people which is fucking "fused" with her (since every king's will is stacked to Ymir's in one single body).
And this limit is still present if the first Reiss was who has been ruling inside the walls all this time. Why was he unable to control at 100% every other titan shifter (even if they are in Marley, which would been useful to sabotage... or at least useful to stop Grisha's plan) if he controled every new king for 100 years?
Whatever you believe, the Coordinate can't control the shifters even if it can control the next users of the Founder Titan, that's a fact. The issue is... who was the one who decided to take Eldia to the island? Who was SO powerful to control every other Reiss (and regular eldians inside the walls) with his power during 100 years? Could have been the first king Reiss or any other previous user of the Coordinate, so I bet it was Ymir Fritz, the original one.

I don't agree with your theory, but putting that aside, there's as much of Ymir Fritz in the armored titan or the colossal titan, as there is in the founding titan. She is when all of the nine were one. They are all her powers.

well Ymir doesn't remember eating Marcel because that was what happened during her Mindless Titan form.

Eren was having trouble at times even remembering he was with his Father in the woods, before he actually was injected. Ymir seemed to have recalled her injection pretty clearly (though I will concede the fact that she has had more time to try to remember stuff). Hard to say I guess.

>No, the history said that while the shifters often fought amongst themselves, the king would always end the conflict using the coordinate. Up until the 145th king of Eldia who said fuck it and left.
As for this, this still kind of suggest the Coordinate's inability to maintain peace, even if it can enforce it. Over the centuries the Coordinate simply didn't put in place an end all/be all solution for the other 8 Titans to just stop fucking around and be nice. So yeah sure, the Coordinate stopped them.. but why couldn't it prevent it from happening over and over again?

Because it's not 100% active all the time mind control over all of Eldia I'd imagine.

Over the course of 1700 years, the various holder of the powers would get into fights the way humans tend to do. Their king would get fed up and stop it.

It's basically like real life only instead of a king stopping a feud between nobles using soldiers, super powers were used to do it.

>Which doesn't mean it's true, as Kruger said.
Well yeah I agreed with that as I stated. The Coordinate's inability to keep the peace between the other 8 Titans suggest that the Eldian Restorationists belief that "Titans were good!" is pretty nonsense. Even if the Marleyans exaggerated it, it was clear that there were shitty times because of the Eldians.

>Could have been the first king Reiss or any other previous user of the Coordinate, so I bet it was Ymir Fritz, the original one.
Well if Ymir Fritz isn't all powerful, but still has influence, perhaps the idea was building within the Coordinates memories over time until the 145th King just decided to finally act. This though would also suggest that, once again, the Coordinate could not prevent the shit times, and sought an alternate solution.

It's more than explained that the 145th Fritz king is an important character and his will a persistently permeating element in the story.

For what's worth, I think we'll see both Ymir and the guilty conscience king through memories or flashbacks. Eren might have to confront the king's will despite not being of royal blood.

It definitely could have stopped Eldia's infighting and the subsequent Marley uprising. Hell, even with technology where it is now, it could still crush Marley. Not for much longer, but for the time being, yes. The first king of the walls simply just didn't want to.

I just wanted YH to be reunited again but, now I'm stuck waiting for the eventual fall of the queen.

Delete this fucking now, Shitren doesn't deserve Mikasa

>Because it's not 100% active all the time mind control over all of Eldia I'd imagine.

Possible. The Walldians can be an example of this: Their mind was wiped 100 years ago, but since that their memories were not altered because perhaps there wasn't a reason to do so (even though the Government secretly purged out people who figured out too much, but that's a different set of problems).

If the Coordinate is truly capable of ultimately stopping the Other 8, and enforcing a lasting peace, perhaps it always chose not to because in doing so would essentially make them slaves. Having slaves is probably something the original Ymir Fritz wouldn't want, and therefore enforces that mindset via memories.

Even though it won't happen almost certainly, I still think it's nice.

What do people think the Mikasa in the first chapter saying "see you later" scene means?

Shitren doesn't deserve any girl.

Today I will remind them

That's debatable, only the founder titan can fully transfer memories and will from older users (which puts Ymir in the equation). Even if you have royal blood you would not be controled by older users of your titan power if this power isn't founder titan's, just look at Zeke

I can't buy that the first king Reiss was SO special because... why? It's that simple. It could have been any user of the coordinate, the guy who (officially) ruled at that time (the first Reiss) or any predecessor, why believe he was a special snowflawe with a stronger coordinate that any other king even 100 years after? Why believe the one with an unbeatable will was he and not Ymir Fritz?
The first king Reiss is supposed to be special because he decided to take Eldia to the island and no one was able to resist their will... but now we know any previous user of the coordinate could have been that special user so there's no reason to believe the first Reiss was special, he's a literal "who?"
I just think Ymir was way more capable than the guy who fortuitously inherited the Founder Titan when the decision was made

Time loop
End of the manga and Eren is dying and Mikasa knows he will relive his life again that's why they will meet "later"

That's also why Eren said Mikasa's hair is too long because he was used to her short hair and then he see her with long hair and say wtf girl your hair has grown a lot... who cares, I had a long weird dream but I don't remember and why the fuck I'm crying?

jean pls

Someone understand of graphic cards here? I am trying to play LiS but it's working like ass. I have no idea what to buy.
>inb4 b&.

The FK, aka the 145 king of Eldia, made a pact with the founding titan to bring peace. That's what makes him, and him only, special.

Should I reread the series so I can hate Eren as much as the rest of you? The serum stuff only put me off for a few months, I may need a refresher.

We don't know how he did it, in no small part because we understand little of the mechanics of the coordinate anyway, but we know that he even laid out why he did it. If any of the royals left on the mainland (Dina's part of the family) were to try to reclaim the coordinate, he had effectively poisoned it to screw them over. It also works for any uppity descendants he has like Uri and Frieda.

Yes.

Problem for the loop theory is that Mikasa in the dream doesn't have Mikasa's scar. It doesn't seem like the same Mikasa.

Could be some continuous reincarnation thing going on, and a Mikasa-like character or Mikasa's incarnation often following and being heavily involved in Eren's life.

Thankfully we've had nothing of LAME for 3 months now.

I know some people don't like the theory, but it's so obvious.

Maybe Isayama just fucked up?

Why would we believe the one who had the power was Ymir, and not the ""devil""?

That's far from being a proof. The entire "curse of the first Reiss king" thing proves that what you think it was decided by an user of the founding titan can be actually decided by one of its predecessors. "I made a pact with the Founding titan" just means "Ymir (the original will of the founding titan) and I are agree on this" and can still being Ymir talking for him.

It's not a time loop, it's memories trascending time.

They live an endless battle.

Thst's more proof that the ones you bring to prove your point as it's based on speculation on your part.

What if that tree Eren was sleeping under was Yggdrasil or something? I have no idea what that would mean though.

>That's debatable, only the founder titan can fully transfer memories and will from older users
All titan shifters can receive memories from past users (or possibly even future, but Kruger's still tricky to tell because the next SnK would also carry the founder). We saw just recently with Galliard having vivid memories and understanding Ymir's will and character.

When Kruger was explaining the experience of shifters and 'path' structuring, he does so from Marley's POV and from the info collected from them on other titan users. He wasn't even relating it to the founding.

If pic related is legit, I could see Ymir Fritz still being alive. If that one woman could talk to her, why couldn't someone else? Like Frieda said, YF was someone who only though of helping others.
>If Eldia decides to raze the world once more, we will perish.
I wonder if she didn't end up getting mad at the kings before FK and reached FK with a ultimatum.

Dude, it's not even a "first Reiss king". It's Fritz.
The Reiss were a noble family the Fritz inside the walls came up or took over (if it didn't exist already) to hide their true royalty inside the walls.

The founding titan is not Ymir, it's a part of her, as all other titans also are.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Is it Marley or Mare? Marley sounds stupid.

Did you make this picture when the other user requested it? I made one also, but I think the placement of the cap is better on yours.
What do you think?

This is oddly cute.

Male.

>be the 145th king of the Eldian empire
>8 titan clans start fighting again
>be a super pacifist and fuck off to paradis island
>Marley takes the chance to rebel and steal almost all titans
>call all you nations people to the island to hide behind walls
>not all of them make it
>whatever
>memory wipe everyone so they forget about everything
>"D-don't leave the walls! This is true peace!"
>If you kill your enemies they win :)

How could 1 king fuck up this badly? What a fucking cuck.

It's Market. Their people are called Marketians

>none of your fantasy delusional ships are going to happen
What about this one?

Bert will return to kill everyone. Remember this.

everything else aside, what Kruger says here is true, a king who can't (or in this case won't) protect his people is no king at all.

if it wasn't for annie, this show would bei a shittier Arslan.

JA soon brothers

>File: 0089-031.jpg (398 KB, 1066x1600)

all these assumptions about what's happening in the wall. it's really stupid. especiall since we know nobody perceives life there as utopia, quite to the contrary people suffer from shortages of ressources all the time.

She hasn't been relevant for more than 4 years

Jean-boi pls go ho to mommy.

>not all of them make it
Oh shit, I just remebered something.
calorescence.tumblr.com/post/51450703198/did-you-know-the-inside-covers-of-the-japanese

>船に乗れたのはごく少数の権力者たちだけであった。
>Those who gained passage aboard the ships were only a small fraction composed of the rich and powerful.

>航海は難航を極め、約半数が目的地に到達することなく消息を絶った。
>The voyage was rough; about half [of the ships?] vanished without reaching the other shore.

Why? Why do eldians have to be such assholes to themselves?

>3k BD
JUST

Jean plz stop

Jean is the best m8

Eldians in marley do a violent cue using cooordinate titans to genocide all of normal humanity Survey team stops them in one final battle . at the end al eldians go to paradis aand uneasy peace is established

>Eldians in marley do a violent cue using cooordinate titans to genocide all of normal humanity Survey team stops them in one final battle
Those roles are actually the reverse, you know.

What do you mean?

>The king has stolen the people's memories
fact

>has made them think that humanity outside the walls has perished
fact

>he's surrounded by the people he's made into fools
fact

>and he goes on about how they're in utopia

>we know nobody perceives life there as utopia

he goes on about how they're in utopia
he goes on

Just the king himself. Don't know if this is a fact or not, but just like the words Krueger said the fk gave to the rest of his family on the mainland about his vow, it wouldn't be surprising if he told them he created a paradise (it's even what the island is named) and that they were idiots for not following him.

they will re-reverse it. pay them back.

Still believe zeke is desperate to get the coordinate titan so he can get control over all titans and free the eldians from marley oppression.