They spoke out against immigrants. So she unearthed their own immigrant ancestors

wow conservatives are such hypocrites.

archive.is/Z4sUx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z4sUx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*illegal immigrants

This is powerful.

this is the dumbest argument ever.

My ancestor came as a Hessian solder to shoot Americans. Get fucked beaners.

did her ancestors come illegally or legally?

In essence her ancestors came here.
Made this place awesome.
And these other people want to come to this awesome place to exploit its awesomeness while other people are actually going through the process her ancestors did.
Interesting.

What the fuck is she talking about? Every single person ever is an immigrant to some degree or another. None of this has any bearing on their arguments or reasoning for wanting to reduce immigration into the current territory known as the United States.

How can any American be anti-immigrant when America is the world's greatest immigrant society.

/thread desu desu.

""""immigrants"""""

>pic related
That's some good newspeak, Comrade Chaim.

Mendelsohn herself is descended from Jewish ancestors.

So stunning and brave. (This is my fight song playing in background)

>They had an opinion
>So I attempted to destroy their personal lives
Lefties really love doing this.

I'm sorry but when did your European ancestors immigrating to the New World to settle in European countries/colonies suddenly become the equivalent of a third world criminal hopping a barb wire fence, draining taxpayer resources, and finally being killed in an attempted home invasion

I find lefties definitely have a "the ends justify the means" attitude towards everything.

>tfw my great great grandfather came illegaly
>got stabbed and died in the street for fucking someones wife

Literally "your ancestors crossed the Bering Sea land bridge so if you complain about the cultural enrichment wraught by reservations and fire water, then you're a bigot Tanto"

Out of every issue the left holds dear, the easist by far to unequivocally BTFO is mass/illegal immigration

Illegals need to go back. No exceptions

>white immigrants never experienced anything that colored people have
>but you should open borders because your grandparents *might've* been called a WOP
>what?! you're against illegal immigration?!
>did you know that your grandparents were legal immigrants :^) checkmate
also
>Mendelsohn herself is descended from Jewish ancestors

what a fukken (((coincedence)))

>archive.is/Z4sUx
Sup Forums BTFO

how is this attempting to destroy lives of the person.

>But she says her project isn't about shaming people with their immigrant history. It's quite the opposite, says Mendelsohn.
"It shows how universal immigration is in so many American stories. Some people who've been in the country longer, it may not feel that close and it's easy for them to forget."

1. They came here when there wasn't a welfare system and you had to make it on your own
2. They came here mostly from Europe
3. They came here and wanted to wave the U.S. flag, not the Mexican flag.

I find them to have an "I have to win no matter what" attitude mostly. Even in situations where no one needs to "win"

Fucking makes me wanna punch them through the internet

Meme's aside, she literally BTFO'd Sup Forums
>"I think the first person I worked on was Steve King,"
>Mendelsohn says of the Iowa congressman who in March 2017 said "you cannot rebuild civilization with somebody else's babies."
>Sure enough, her research pointed her toward King's own immigrant history:
>His 4-year-old grandmother and her two young siblings arrived at Ellis Island in 1894.

False equivelency. My ancestors didn't come hre with the express purpose of "retaking' the country ala La Raza, or at the very least without any inclination to adopt the culture and assimilate. My ancestors came here because they wanted to be American, not be "x" living in America. Yes, both my ancestors and these people fled shitholes, the difference is why they chose to do when they got here.

>Mendelsohn pulled out similar historical receipts for Dan Scavino, the White House Director of Social Media.
>Earlier this month Scavino voiced his opposition to chain migration, by which families immigrate to a country in small groups over time.
>It only took a few hours for Mendelsohn to trace Scavino's roots in America back to 1904, when his great-grandfather's brother became the first of several Scavinos to immigrate from Italy in very similar fashion.
>So Dan. Let's say Victor Scavino arrives from Canelli, Italy in 1904, then brother Hector in 1905, brother Gildo in 1912, sister Esther in 1913, & sister Clotilde and their father Giuseppe in 1916, and they live together in NY. Do you think that would count as chain migration?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?????

>1894
>1904
So they're White and have been here for over 100 years. So what?
No one is anti immigrant, they're anti non-white immigration. We want the country to look like Europe, not Mexico or Brazil or El Salvador or all of Africa.

>So they're White and have been here for over 100 years. So what?
T. nigger who's immigrant ancestors escaped from a shithole barely 100 (if not less) years ago.

I can't believe the left is also playing this game. People are anti-immigrant because new immigrants aren't white.

>literal nigger calling others niggers
lmao. You ALL have to go back.

This is why you faggots continue to lose. Your stupidity has no limits.

But how can so many Germans speak out against Nazis when their ancestors were Naziz? Really triangulates the cashews, dont it?

You got Hessian mercenary in your blood? Shit thats pretty badass brother

>and it was perfect
how did they forget this line

This is literally multiple logical fallacies. "X happened in the past so X must always happen in all circumstances."

>Calling others nigger
>Australia
Ok

>t. butthurt shitskin
You're not welcome here and we have no obligation to let you in.

>"I've been found out... I know... I'm gonna call him a shitskin tehehe"
Typical butthurt nigger

this is why cuckservatives will always lose. They can't point out the immensely obvious fact that White immigrants from civilized countries are not equal to Somali rape emergencies

My ancestor was in a colony prison camp.

I'm not a nigger, my ancestors are from Europe.
I'm not going to continue playing your retarded game so this'll be the last (you) get from me.

As I said in my last post, you're not welcome and we have no obligation to let you in.

>I'm not a nigger, my ancestors are from Europe.
So did the ancestors of most of the people in every country that started out as a colony. Yet ameriniggers are the only ones having seizures over "whiteness".

And your ancestors still got fucked by some Farmers

BTFO

Our ancestors were pioneers, not immigrants.

Check mate, cucks.

Huwhites of European decent is the racial ethnicity of The USA known as COLONISTS.
Anything else is an immigrant.

>They spoke out against niggers amd beaners so, I told them they came from Europe. Take that, racists!

That’s not how that works, Ms. Goldblatt.

>they spoke out against racism
>but we unearthed their racist ancestors

So much diversity. Like some sort of melting pot...of whites of European decent.

> Legal immigration is the same as illegal immigration

If you can find immigration documents on someones family, that means they came here legally. Good job dingus.

Haha my ancestors were Adolf Hitler's in Europe beat that cucks

Spotted 2 nogs.
Melting Pot confirmed!

God damnit. Guess we better open the borders and give up our daughters.

Wiped out in the span of a single generation by Democrats who believe our history, culture, ethnicity and values are expendable and interchangeable.
How did it come to this?

> If you think the ongoing immigration debates don't apply to you, Jennifer Mendelsohn has some news: They probably do.
>Mendelsohn, a journalist, author and passionate genealogist, has been using people's public family history to beat back some of the uglier claims about immigrants and how they fit into US history.
>Jennifer Mendelsohn

H M . . .

W H O C O U L D B E B E H I N D T H I S ? . . .

I W O N D E R . . .

We allowed it to happen.

I said that under my breadth as soon as I saw the skin color.

Seriously how can we get all the niggers to go back to Africa?

>bada bing

>wow you don't like people who break the law well your great great grandparents obeyed the law checkmate conservatives

OP is your point:

if your ancestors were pro-slavery you should be too?

AMidoingthisright?

So we have to apologize for the inevitable conflict when it happens?

>uhhhh your family emigrated from ireland in 1842 DRUMPF BTFO

no shit, unless you're a native american, you have immigrant ancestry. remind me what happened to the natives again?

spic here.

even my own illegal immigrant turned citizen thanks to Reagan thinks white america fucked up by letting so many non-white immigrants. It's too late now. I see Central americans and Mexican laborers multiplying in almost every major city across USA. Kind of sad you all sold your country away to make a few people wealthy.

Even the Native Americans migrated from Siberia

Christ, they'll spin anything. Painting grave robbing in a positive light, enough already.

>Mendelsohn herself is descended from Jewish ancestors.

Beanos who come here to be adopted by America are fine. Beanos that come here to have 10-12 children to suck off money out of the system, deal drugs, or murder you need to go back, plain and simple. If you want a green card to work then ok. Just bc the government has been lax on immigration doesn't mean they don't have the right to implement it. They should have implemented it a long time ago. Many Beanos are lucky they are still here. You come here and wave your Mexican flags over our own and you think we want you here? You mock us at every turn, and I don't blame you. They government told you is ok, but it's in different hands now and some will have the balls to step up and do what's right, even if it hurts a bunch of fee fees. Tell me exactly why Beanos deserve to hop our borders in a day while people of worth all over this world wait 5, 10, 15 years or more to get here? Can't wait for the fucking wall.

>unless you're a native american, you have immigrant ancestry
This meme needs to fucking die too.

>(((Mendelsohn)))
every. single. time.