TFW

A 90s KEK Show about Aliens has a comeback season a single handily expose Mandela Effect, Fake News & (((Them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Ann9EFGdIak

HAPPENING TONIGHT!!!!

>A 90s KEK Show
what the fuck does that even mean?

Fox is owned by Jewish shareholders.
>thinking the Jewish owned media will expose themselves as part of an elite cabal
These spam threads are retarded. Probably boomers behind them.

Maybe he’s mistaken kek for ayylmao

IT IS TIME!

He is implying the show itself was a joke.

seems like this comeback season is totally ruining my memories of how great the show was initially.

Im not watching that shit.

plus the actors are much too old to be taken seriously anymore.

Episode one of the new season ruined it for me. Nothing but a fucking Ford commercial. Sellouts. I watched Mulder and Scully religiously as a teen in the 90s but I'm done with the show now. Fucking product placement, and what's worse, they should have known better.

Advertising is against the rules.

The Mandela Effect is just a bunch of people who are collectively retarded. It's not this crazy thing people make it out to be. "Berenstein" "Berenstain" - people were just wrong and they band together and make it out to be a conspiracy theory because that is easier than just accepting they were wrong.

That is all. The X-Files is fucking great though, haven't seen the new series.

t. communist

This is mostly true.
But Shazam was fucking real.

t. retard

Sadly, no. This show has been completely pozzed. Didn't you see the pic of Duchovny and Gillian kneeling for the NFL?

That was also disappointing.

>my wife's son teaches me my opinions

Aside from being generally awful, Nu-Files is a classic psyop to make you think that criminal conspiracies in the government are fictional like aliens and monsters.

>If I say more ebin memes, I'll fit right in!

It doesn't expose (((them))) at all.
The odd (((progressive))) or anti-Trump quip always feels just around the corner.

Don't mind the Mustang placement. Better American than Asian I suppose.

They have swapped out Ayys for the simulation. Which was probably the only move that wouldnt have been total puke.

Its a show.

they are wrong but not about their belief.
it is just when they originally stored the information in their subconscious it was already corrupted with their incorrect interpretation of the words/events.

No, it's FOX behind them.

It's funny how people think that words alone are somehow used to expose anything.

>Dr.They

topkek

What a shitty episode

No wonder Skully is leaving the show

because everything in it about shadow governments was considered a wacky conspiracy theory at the time but is now bubbling up as mainstream news. and it was all dragged out into the open using meme magic.