One Piece

Linlin easily breaks Yoruru's weapon and punches him into the ground. She quickly heads towards the giants' food storage sheds to collect the Semla.

Carmel extracts her/a soul and gives life to the village's fire which makes it calm down. This was to restore peace to the village and to feed Linlin Semla.

Yoruru died there. The orphans from the Lamb's House run from the enraged giants.

A new Lamb's house is rebuilt elsewhere.

Carmel was in cahoots with the World Government. While pretending to be a nun, she would collect children and sell them to various places. She was going to sell Linlin to the government for a huge sum.

On Linlin's birthday there was a pile up of Semla to make a Croquembouche for her. She and the children were going to eat together. Linlin was so happy she couldn't see through her tears, she headed towards the Semla.

When she'd eaten the Semla and reverted back to normal, Linlin didn't see Carmel or the other kids, though she'd expected them to be there.

Flashback ends.

Linlin: Mama!!! Where did you go??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama-uba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>makeup underwater
Fucking how?

tl;dr Big Mom is so fat she ate everyone.

every time I read 'semla' it just turns into 'smegma' in my head.

PCP is a hell of a drug

WHERE IS MY SON

We're gonna get the complete flashback as Luffy proceeds to beat the shit out of her.

This kid is alive and he'll be present at the Reverie.

she ate them. What more needs to be told?

I really hope that poison strategy works on this monster.

Most horrifying thing to happen in One Piece

It won't.

Why absolutely nothing ever happens in this manga?
>866 chapters
Just kill me

Why do some of the characters shown look so similar to the kids in flashback? When, why, and how did BM start raping men? What happened to her afterwards?

Its sharpie

Caramel is still alive, so how big mom got the soul fruit needs to be explained.

Oh stop it. You know thats not true at all.

Why do you hope one of the four most promises bosses in the pirate world would go down so easily? That'd be rather anticlimactic.

HOLY SHIT

But she ded

she ate carmel so she got her power, p straightforward.

Oda must really, really hate giants.

Giants equipped with armor and swords and experienced in fighting humanoids lost to a 5 year old girl who never fought anything humanoid before.

Come on, Carmel was almost eighty more than sixty years ago; not even Kureha is that old

It's waterproof. Duh.

I just can't see an assassination plot working out in a fighting manga like One Piece. I'm sure you could pull out some examples from other fighting series like Hunter x Hunter, but I can't see a Yonko dying like that in OP.

He's just downplaying them so that when SH's do get to Elbaf, the strength of royals probably suprise us. If there's prince loki, there may be a prince thor, etc. So I still wouldn't say they're complete jobbers imo.

It doesn't sound believable.

So which Titan is Linlin then?

Newfags think Ceaser's poison isn't gonna be a fucking joke when Ceaser's superweapon poison he worked so hard on couldn't even give Kinemon any permanent damage.

It's just that BM is that powerful. That's why the plan is fucked.

ODA

No assassination plot. BM will get her ass handed to her though

>Luffy, Capone, Brooks, and Nami vs BM
>Sanji and Jimbe vs Katakuri
>Pedro, Carrot and Chopper vs Smoothie
>Vinsmokes, Jimbes crew, and Ceasar vs the Rest

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Do you trust those spoilers? How did Big Mom obtain Caramel's power? It doesn't make sense that she got the power from eating Caramel.

Lillyn who straightened the sword he swung down
without difficultily threw the yolule on the ground as it is

Giants going to pick up Semara stored in the food store in a hurry

Carmel extracted Seoul from the palm of the hand and lived in the fire of the village As The Fire Subsided By
Being Obedient, Linglyn Also Tossed Semula And Took A Nap As It Is.
Finally The Village Regains Calmness.

In The End Joruru Died As It Is, Children Of The Sheep 'S House Leaving The Land Of Elbaf As If To From The Angry Escape Giant In Order To Build A Sheep House
Again In The New Land.

Carmel Dodge Talks With The World Government.
Carmel Was A Scoundrer Who Flirted Our Lady, Gathered Our Children And Sold Them All Over The Place.

Carmel trying to sell Lwinnhin that broke Elbaf halfway to the government at a high price.

Linlin 's birthday, children celebrating with Crocan Bush piled up Semara in the heap.
Everyone together to eat Semula.

Lingling is also happy tears and it sticks to Semula In A State Where He Can Not See The Front.
Eating Up The Desks And Chairs For Each Semla, There Is No Appearance Of Carmel And Children Should Have In Front Of But Lingling Regained Composure Eye

[Conclusion Recalls]

Mom "Did You Go To Anywhere Mazaa !!! "

WHERE'S MY MASKED NIGGA

>Smoothie
No, she's going to keep being useless.

Mark my words. He'll having something to say about Big Mom's defeat .
And the giant girl will befriend the SHs when they reach Elbaf.

When One Piece is finished, will it rank among one of the longest epics in the world? Up there with Mahabharata, Ramayana, Illiad, etc.

I'm sure it will be regarded as one of Japan's national literary treasures

She didn't eat Caramel. Caramel cleared the room so the WG could take BM whom they paid for.
BMs flashback isn't over yet we just get some more wedding before it continues

Isn't One Piece far longer than those already?

Kureha is like 140 years old, although she's abnormal. I would think that someone with the soul soul fruit would be able to live much longer however (if they can steal lifespans). That being said, I don't think that Miss Bakkin is Carmel.

If I remember correctly the Mahabharata has like 1.8 million words in it, about 10 times the length of Odessey and Illiad combined, so no.

What's it even about
If it's anything like the Kama Sutra book I bought it's worth every second.

Jinbei is cute and Nakama!

Redon was never wrong once.
Everytime you faggots doubt him, you just get btfo when the chap comes out.

Fuck you your people meme jinxed oda

Lmao.
No.
It's a Chinese cartoon for kids.

Obviously she didn't. We know that BB didn't eat WB to get his fruit. He must have prepared a fresh fruit to get the Gura-Gura powers transferred into it.
Regardless, we can probably be sure that Caramel is dead, since BM has her powers. Unless this flashback is about to reveal some new DF mechanic, that lets the user to voluntarily give up the fruit powers. But I doubt that'd be the case.

>Carmel sold the kids
Just like IRL nuns

How did she get her devil fruit then?

Well its pretty much about about an epic war between a royal family. But it includes almost every type of story imaginable and goes into depth explaining the backstory of each of the characters. Includes dieties and gods with their own backstories. Has huge philosophical discussions. Its bretty fukin good imo. You can probably find a translated summary pdf somewhere. It's good to pass the time imo.

I hope these spoilers are fake because its really fucked up if its true.
Imagine suddenly being eaten by Big Mom. Carmel literally became her shit. This is one of my greatest fears.

I'm just saying in sheer length and detail of story. Doesn't really matter if its a chinese cartoon, it is still a literary work.

Since 88% of OP readers are adults, I think Oda is starting to be able to get away with making OP a psuedo-seinen

She killed her and ate it.

No it isn't. Don't compare One Piece to the works of Homer or Dostoevksy, you complete pleb. Or any Chinese cartoon for that matter.

>vore fetishist

Yeah well I just did. Its not as good sure, but it can be longer. Thats all I was asking. At the end of OP, will it be a LONGER story than that of Illiadr?

From sandman_AP Forums

Here is additional info from spoiler provider on 2ch:

Carmel's epithet is "Orphans dealer" and "Yama-Uba" ("Yamanba")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama-uba

After got exiled from Elbaf, Carmel demanded a large amount of money to World Government, saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.

The reason why Carmel sneaked into Elbaf in the first place is to sell John Giant to Marines. She deals orphans since it's hard to get arrested.

Carmel wants to retire from the business as soon as possible once she receives the money for Linlin from WG since orphan-dealing is not a easy task.

Anyone notice these two have always had a lot of sexual tension towards each other?

Then she gets cannibalized by an autist. KEK

Everyone fucked Nami, user

Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, Usopp, Franky and Brook

Even Robin fucked her

Nah. You're just delusional.

Who knows. Length doesn't give something literary merit, btw.

>we see dead kids shown outright instead of being implied in Law's flashback
>it was implied that Big Mom ate her family in this one

Is it just me or is One Piece getting darker?

>forgetting Chopper

Sounds neato

They got better afterwards.

I never said it merited retard, you were just assuming. But its all good, we both understand what we were saying.

Caramel probably gets killed by some 3rd party who hates slavers before she can meet up with the WG people and the fruit appears somewhere on the island where Big Mom is. That bitch can eat. No piece of food for miles is safe.

Chopper only likes furgirls

One Piece > any epic

It's a red herring, they'll be shown alive and well at some point.

Forgot

What the fuck was the point of having this flashback to end it so abruptly like that?

One Piece up to the end of Marineford is on par with the Iliad.

This arc has been rushed so we can get to Wano by the end of the year.

Big Mom will get beaten faster than Doflamingo did.

building character for big mom since she is le ebin monster that can't be defeated

To show how terrible Big Mom is and how as soon as she starts her tantrum the Firetanks are done for.

RIP next chapter Capone Gang Bege.

>implying Luffy isn't getting stomped as well

One Piece currently seems to be about to pass Marineford imo.

>implying Luffy doesn't have MC dick

No, that's why Reiju is going to stomp his dick. Also why Bonney is going to join the SH Grand Fleet.

Is this leaking earlier than usual?

>Reiju is going to stomp his dick
What did he mean by this?

She likes using her feet in a different way.

>this mentally ill child who nobody can really control would make a good admiral

control yourself

Imagine her as Fleet Admiral

Bobbins will fix this arc

He's in

i'd like to imagine Caramel had little else to go on

What was Garp's reason for never becoming an Admiral even though he could get promoted to one?

I'm glad he never amounted to anything. People kept hoping he'd be important, he did nothing.

Too restrictive.

We don't know the reason, but I'd guess he'd just too lazy to deal with an admiral's responsibilities, paperwork, etc.

I only ask because a bunch of Yugioh news that was in WSJ has already leaked.

Garp joining the marines is still kind of wacky to me. I mean the dude knows how fucking shady the WG and Marines are and all the fucked up shit that they have to do. Yet for all those years he just turned a blind eye to it, even though hes a D. I hope we get a Garp redemption story, where he realizes that for all those years he's supported a cancerous organization.

It varies
Spoiler can be around when people wake up or when they're alseep