What is the least cucked Christian church I can join in North America?

What is the least cucked Christian church I can join in North America?

I would like to go to a beautiful church every Sunday, and receive wise moral instruction, and meet people from my community who respect good, traditional moral values and enjoy routine and ritual, and coordinate projects for the benefit of the community, but every time I start looking into a church, I'm just disgusted at how they've bowed to modern liberal values, or I'm revolted by how crass, informal, and seemingly made-up the service is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
goarch.org/parishes
oca.org/parishes
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101113033224AAbofoA
google.com/search?q=mormon wife panties&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF9JyM_vHYAhUPvFMKHRKsD1cQ_AUICygC&biw=1707&bih=830
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1F845F5CED131FCB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go Amish.

Think about it, you´ll be freed from Sup Forums.

Mormonism. I'm not joking.

They do everything you say you want, at the cost of strange beliefs and their regular chapels are rather plain. Temples are beautiful though..

I don't want to join some weird anti-technology cult.

Isn't there some church that just hasn't given ground in the last few hundred years?

Traditional Catholic churches. The only true faith

ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm

Do not let your personal beliefs decide your faith, rather, have your faith decide your beliefs. Religion is not something you choose to suit your needs. You follow God because you love Him and want to serve Him. That is all

try going to orthodox church once and see if you like it

I could get into Catholicism if not for the example the pope is making for it...

Do not let a mortal, flawful man turn you away from the Church, a holy institution. The Devil goes after and tempts the leaders of Christ's flock to turn away those who seek Him

You do make a good case for it.

U a leaf-frog M8y?

I only know from experience. I was once in a sort of similar boat. I've been a Catholic all my life and nearly converted to Orthodoxy because of Francis, but I didnt because of this very reason. The Church is the very same church Christ and Peter established, going against her would be what Satan wants

>Do not let your personal beliefs decide your faith, rather, have your faith decide your beliefs

Worst advice ever. You are why christians are such cucks.

No, I'm Scandinavian background. My family was Lutherans long enough back, but not in generations, and I don't have any connection to it.

There are none. All churches are cucked to shit. I'm Russian orthodox, but will freely admit that the church is cuckolded and most of the people are liberal traitors who should be killed on the day of the rope.

>The Church is the very same church Christ and Peter established
Can a man step in the same river twice?

Despite some faults, evangelicals are more likely to have right-wing ideas, and to actually believe in God. It is informal and not a fancy building, unfortunately, but it's the best I've seen here in Saskatchewan. Certainly, the one I'm at has traditional moral values and resist modern trends.

This. It's more important to be Catholic than to fret over who the sitting pope is. Also, there HAVE been worse popes.

So going against God is the Chad thing to do?

Except catholic theology and dogma is wrong and has been since the scholastics. Denzinger confirms this. They are wrong on the questions of person and nature in God. Their christology is incorrect.

>The virgin piety vs. the Chad blasphemy

What you want it's a local backwoods church full of ultraconservative Hicks. None of the fag shit the mega religions have, and real community involvement in every member's life

I see, you are a man of culture

While it's a very good quote, one could use the United States as an example. The government and nation has changed arguably enough to be said that she is now a completely different country than before. Though, she IS still America, the one founded by the Founding Fathers

>evangelicals are more likely to have right-wing ideas,
Zionism and free market are not right wing.

At least the Mormons have a unique architectural style

>Mormons
OP specified Christian, user. Mormons can be based, but they’re not Christian.

fundamental baptist

I assume you are a miaphysite?

BEGOME ORDODOX
One true holy catholic and apostolic church
More traditional than trad catholics and older.
>goarch.org/parishes
>oca.org/parishes

unironically the least cucked are the southern baptists

>Though, she IS still America, the one founded by the Founding Fathers
False. That died with the civil war

Yeah, covered with freemasonry symbols.

Oh, look, that's Jesus on top, there! The gold angel with the trumpet, that's Jesus right? You guys believe that's Jesus, right?

If by “unique”, you meant “a cheap, Americanized knockoff of Gothic, with all the historical context, good taste and craftsmanship removed,” I would agree.

“Had I anything to do with the negro, I would confine them by strict law to their own species...”

- Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr., January 2, 1845, History of the Church, v. 5, pp. 21-218

We might hide it well behind a smile, but we all still agree with our prophet.

I bet you think you can choose your gender, too, right?

Pretty much

No

start your own. it's the only way in this modern age.

L Ron Hubbard is a genius I would follow his example rather than his teachings.

This Spurdo meme is supposed to prove Catholicism wrong? Why not read Scripture instead

youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

That doesn't really say anything, since republicans are cucked and southern Baptists are the biggest reason that the republican party is cucked.

Better than a lot of other American """churches"""

forgot pic

westboro baptist is most deff not cucked.....

Become your own meme God like me.

No such thing. Once you’re here. You’re here for ever.

Just because they hate gays doesnt mean theyre "not cucked". They're hate for the military and veterans is appalling

MFW those were all christians who will either return home or assimilate successfully and join in the fight against muzzies because they hate them more than the average eurocuck neopagan

An angel heralding the coming of Christ in the last days as referenced in Revelations.

Dude find a Latin Mass church near you and check it out. I would be ashamed at you for not going to church if you were French-Canadian and on Sup Forums.

They are Christian retard. Honestly, Mormons are the shit.

LGBT* military vets.....

No, they're cucked. Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer and worked for desegregation.

The LDS church claims God changed his mind and loves blacks now

I recommend Franciscan friaries if any are near you. So long as you know Latin, they will take you in as family and you will feel as such

That may be true, but its too bad that they are literally retarded inbred rednecks with horrible theology and no idea about how to interpret scripture.

mormons are shit, enjoy never seeing your wife fully nude, and fucking her through her underwear friggen weirdo

Church of Christ.

No, I'm pretty sure it's vets in general.

Begum Gadlig

no they aren't. christians believe jesus is christ. mormons don't.

Oh, sorry, I got Mormons mixed up with Jehovah's Witnesses. It's JW who think Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Mormons only think Jesus and Satan are brothers. Sorry to mix up your heresies.

>seemingly made-up the service is

Well, it's all made up. I mean even if God is real all the rituals and ways of worship are just made up by people.

I'm in college, real close to a big ffsp Parish. that's where Ive been going lately

Have you ever heard them justify their signs with scripture? It's literally a heretical cult. The father was probably a Mason or something deceptive of the sort.

You don't think that Jesus had something to say about how we pray and worship?

would you die for a tranny comrade, no?
looks like westboro is right....

No you are shit.
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101113033224AAbofoA

There's pretty much no limits to sex after marriage though. There's even an old mormon saying "You could do it on a trampoline and God will smile down on you"

Wherever you got your information is laughably ignorant.

I get the gist that Pope Francis wants the kids to come home and is making concessions he might regret, while reminding his remaining flock to suffer the wickedness of this world with stoic devotion. Prodigal son and all that.

It's difficult when liberals are ruining your life, overcome your hangups by sacrificing your pain to God. It's objectively the ultimate blue pill. I can't even apologize that fact. At this point I'm going to mass because that's what my grandma would want me to do.

judaism

>Catholics have a Catechism
>Mormons have Yahoo Answers

Keep baptizing the dead in your Whirlpool.

Literally this

google.com/search?q=mormon wife panties&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF9JyM_vHYAhUPvFMKHRKsD1cQ_AUICygC&biw=1707&bih=830

This.

Join the real church or don't bother.

Good. I go to a Franciscan-Marian friar near me every once in a while. My mother brought me there as a child, it's a great place. The friars and people are wonderful

Christianity is a Jewish invention. It's a religion of self-sacrifice designed from the ground up for ease of manipulation and eventual destruction. Christianity is a muzzle, a mind-trap for the masses, made to encourage dependable participation, to encourage following the program, to ensure the smooth operation of the great machine as it is steered toward whatever ends the operators desire.

You have to buy into way too much crazy Joseph Smith bullshit.

popekissingfeet.png

Traditional Catholic is correct. Latin based mass if possible.

Why does your grandma want you to go to hell?
That’s pretty fucked up.

don't let man made religions turn you off from God's existence.

Holy shit, if you actually take religion literally you must have the IQ of a dog. Religion is about social organization and harmony retard.

Go fuck your sister baptist

Christ died and rose.

Although I believe in evolution, I don't believe that life is a mere accident. I see the hand of God in the tendency of the universe toward increasing order.

When I see a stone cathedral, I don't see a clever man's whimsical choices, but the long efforts of men shaped by nature over time into sublime beauty. No single individual or any hundred could have changed the character of stone cathedrals. It was born out of human nature, the laws of physics, and a shared deeper flow I attribute to divinity.

So why should I believe that ancient rituals and ways of worship are "just made up by people"?

>mormons are Christian
holy fuck, you’re stupid; they’re no more Christian than Muslims are

> I see the hand of God in the tendency of the universe toward increasing order.

The universe isn't tending toward increasing order, though.

seriously though, i'm considering getting some, because those look comfy af

catholicism; a religion established for the sole purpose of extorting money from it's followers. nothing about catholicism is scriptural/bible based. you wouldn't know that though because your religion discourages the membership from actually learning about the bible.

Good works bring salvation, friend. Your heresy of "just believe hard enough" is intrinsicly wicked. Come home where you belong.

For those saying Traditional Catholicism and Latin masses are the way to go:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1F845F5CED131FCB

Get the essentials down first, practice regularly, then study more ecclesial terms

I already provided a link that proves this is an older custom and few people follow it. And even if it were a normal thing, it would only reflect the lack of degeneracy in Mormonism. sex is about procreation, not lust. that's kind of appealing considering the degeneracy and weakness found in other types of christianity.

And what is the basis for your claim?

wrong. religions are used to extort and control. just like every other man made institution.

Despite there being physical and philosophical proof of God's existence?

>Latin based mass if possible
Kek, Catholics will do fucking anything to avoid understanding the word of God

the bible. you oblivious cuck

>Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints
>Book of Mormon: Another Testament to Jesus Christ
>Every prayer is said in the name of Jesus Christ
>Believes Christ is not just a part of the Godhead, but who suffered and died for our sins
>Believes Christ created the world and everything in it
>Believes Christ was perfect even when mortal

> "Catholics will do fucking anything to avoid understanding the word of God"
> 5 posts up are the essentials of learning Latin

Imagine smelling this bad