SANCTUARY CITIES BTFO BY THE DOJ!!!!!

Many jurisdictions in California, Oregon, and Illinois are facing a subpoena if they don't comply with federal immigration policies!!

justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8_FzJO458
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

excellent, more winning.

>Many jurisdictions in California, Oregon, and Illinois are facing a subpoena if they don't comply with federal immigration policies!!
>
>justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373

Sorry, just a little excited

Niceeee

Bump

Its not just California, Oregon, and Illinois either, we got Colorado, Florida, Kentucky EVEN NEW YORK CITY!

Trump just stated he wants amnesty for DACA shitskins.

How are the economies in those states?

No, he offered a trade.

I think it's interesting Utah is never included. The Mormons must have paid someone off. In Utah, the only fast food joint you can go into that isn't staffed by Mexicans who can hardly speak English is Chick-fil-a.

Most restaurants are staffed by Mexicans in Utah. Most hotel workers are Mexicans who can't speak English. Most of the construction workers are Mexicans who can hardly speak English.

Basically they have let them flood in to destroy the wages of any person doing manual labor, and if you complain you get called racist.

no he didnt

>King County, WA
Rest in shit Seattle
T. Pierce County user

I've seen more white people doing manual labor in Colorado than Utah.

More confirmation of what we'd already suspected - the wall is getting built, sanctuary cities are being shut down, chain migration is ending, and DACA is being dismantled... whether the Democrats like it or not.

This is NOT a fucking negotiation.

is it really like that in Utah?

last time I was there was like 10 years ago and it was mostly white people

Such a beautiful dime.

Thurston reporting in. Can't wait for Kang County to burn

King county here, feels good user.

I think they are referring to the City of Denver specifically within Colorado

Mercury Dime is the best dime

And standing liberty the best quarter, and peace the best dollar.
Never liked any of the nickles or pennies though.

I'm not talking about rural Colorado.

I think Utah is getting a free pass because they are staying below the radar by not declaring themselves a sanctuary city, but they are one.

Yes. White people and crap loads of Mexicans. I lived there for 45 years.

About to get better.

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah that's weird, I live in San Diego, but we weren't on the list either oddly enough.

>w-we'll give you the wall if you grant amnesty for Dreaming niggers
>no deal

user BTFO

Fuck yes. Please cut off funding. I have 3 months left to graduate from a UC, let them burn for all i care.

On one hand, great. On the other, don't really want the federal government running willy nilly in cities doing what it wants.

Fuck, I go to a CSU as a sophmore...

East side here

So many Mexicans and Indians. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Depends on where you go. Most counties are predominately white.

Take 20 units a quarter and gtfo quick.

Finally I've been seeing more and more shitskins in Oregon since that stupid bitch Kate Brown took office and shitted up the entire place for the sake of Portland.

>going from anti-obama MRAPs for meter maids to supporting government mass arrests of traitors

we've come a long way user

The federal government only has a role in this because federal taxes are going to dem programs. Stop the taxation and the feds won't really have a say in any of it.

You guys understand that the wall will never be built, because it's a perfect bargaining ploy, right?

I'm all for it being built but if it can be used as a point of leverage I believe that's a better strategy.

Talking up the possibility, then using that momentum to force the Democrats to make a more pressing concession in exchange for a faux win is a good strategy

This guy gets it.

ART OF THE DEAL

So, yes, DACA amnesty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8_FzJO458

I feel like I understand what you are saying, but can you elaborate plz

How is this going to be used as a bargaining chip?

t. brainlet

>dangerous precedents being set left and right
Fuggin' winning, lads?!?!?

Fluoride makes everyone a brainlet.. I-I-I mean, you should be my fliters, and MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

>Berkeley, California;

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

This will make my day when they do it.

Also it's surprising, I'm seeing more and more white people and fewer mexicans doing yard work in berkeley. It's not something you really notice unless you pay attention. The home owners probably didn't wanna get bigass fines. Have people in other places noticed the same trend?

3 in a row huh chaim?

It is all: thesis, antithesis - synthesis.

Sounds Jewish

It's sad to see a community like the Mormons destroy themselves because of some idiotic "feel good" communist liberal whack job bullshit.

Any deal made thru legislation (as far as policy/regulation is concerned) can always be overturned

A wall is forever

Is this copy pasta?
I could swear I've read this reply before.
This whole thread seems familiar.

just

Yes. My hometown for 25 years has changed so much.

A subpoena doesn't seem like a very big deal. So they have to report for talking. Is that a punishment?

Subpoena for what? We already know they are breaking the law. Everyone knows. They are very vocal about it.

>Here is subpoena. Are you protecting criminals and subverting federal law?
Yes.
>Well... Ok...

hands off my states rights you overreaching federal faggots

Unironically yes. The alternative is waiting for the other guy to do it first.

Cities don't get to make their own foreign policy, the constitution is pretty clear on this one.

Source

But will they show up if subpoena'd?

you won't have any rights if the illegal hordes start voting
we all love state's right's u colossal faggot
just not state's that disrespect citizen's rights

No bully rebbe.

Hands off my borders you globalist jew

B-But... m-muh votes

Sacramento county here. Please be swift in delivering justice to these traitors.

thats great and all but what happens if they dont comply?

whoa buddy
you should respect your states right to fuck you in the ass

>posts with memeflag

>if
lol

thats basically my point, they obviously arent going to comply so something needs to be done to scare others into following the law

>Oy Vey goyim! We need our cheap labor for hotels!

The thing is we really wouldn't need to bump up the wages that much to get people working these types of jobs. The problem is lower class whites have gotten so degenerate and welfare dependent over the years and it seems like they are the only fuckers breeding. Their lasy habits and drug dependencies don't translate well into working society. I'm not saying shitskin Mexicans are much better but they have that demon threat of Mexico behind them so they understand true poverty. They understand shanty shacks and dirt floors and not government funded welfare phones.

Just need to gut the welfare system and make sure companies offer a decent fucking wage again. Our society has fallen so far I'm not sure if we can go back though.

>Failure to comply with section 1373 could result in the Justice Department seeking the return of FY2016 grants, requiring additional conditions for receipt of any FY2017 Byrne JAG funding, and/or jurisdictions being deemed ineligible to receive FY2017 Byrne JAG funding.

how big of a deal is this? how much do these areas rely on that money? sounds pretty weak to me

B-b-but what about the children?

THE CHILDREN?

They can go back too if they want.

so this just happened to me an hour ago. some fucking dude rear ended my car with his truck. i got out to look at the damage and my car is totally fucked. the guy is still in his truck. i walk over to the driver's side window and ask him if he's ok. he shakes his head like he's confused. it doesn't click yet. i ask him again if he's okay and if he has his insurance to exchange information with me. he mumbles something in spanish and drives off (nearly clipping me in the process). the cops show up. i tell them what happened. they say it is not a surprised considering the area the accident happened in. their exact words were "undocumented people are getting licenses to drives thanks to California. if they don't have immigration documents, what makes you think they would have insurance? at least you're not hurt, buddy. now call a tow truck otherwise we'll have to write you a ticket for abandoning your vehicle." I FUCKING WANT THAT WALL UP AND FOR ALL SANCTUARY CITIES TO BE FUCKING DEFUNDED ASAP!!!

Sorry sorry, forgot to check my privilege before posting. Will return all shekels.

Cities often get like 10-20% of their budget from the federal government, so it's a big deal. The question is whether people think illegal aliens are worth the 20% tax hike.

Bout fucking time!

>new york city
jew york shitty

It's not states rights when it affects federal election, federal funds, federal citizenship and national sovereignty. Even the wealth disparity that these liberal shitholes create from sending billions to illegals affects the rest of the country when these delusional fucking leftists move to red states en masse and start swinging states blue while the illegals stay in their old states and vote blue for the gibs there. Fuck these assholes. I want the leaders of sanctuary cities to stand trial for sedition.

This!

Holy fuck we have

Literally a basic fucking constitutional issue, its not within the states rights. Full stop.

sad but true.

Another note, city taxes mostly come from property taxes, and property owners in cities have a big sway. Many cities have rent controls so they wouldn't be able to raise rent fast enough to compensate for the higher property tax. California also has prop 13 which prevents them from even raising property taxes, so it would necessitate a huge sales tax increase on the already high rate.

Trump is really "The God Emperor".

>Pic.not really related.

Denver here: bring the pain. It's the only way they'll learn.

NEW YORK CITY!!!!??!!!

Get a rope!

>states right to federal funding while breaking federal law

Kys fake Gadsden

Brehs I hope this cunt stages a military coup. Imagine it! Not only would he have the military salivating at the mouth but he'd have every gun owning American forming a militia in his name.

Fuck democracy, its failed and is killing us all anyway. Take your future into your own hands. This is the golden opportunity, lads! The military would never back the feminist democrats - the fruit is ripe for the picking.

>in his name
>this is all about trump

m8 pls

Subpoena for what?

Lincoln said City States aren't allowed. Period.

I guess their admission of guilt isn't enough. They need some "smoking gun" or some shit.

>being this literal
The people need someone to rally behind or nothing will happen is what I meant.