This is how they talk about us Americans in Europe now

This is how they talk about us Americans in Europe now.

Embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So its okay to call 1st world majority white countries shitholes but not objective shitholes. Mental disorder. Leftists have this misguided rebellious anti-reality mindset.

We think about Europe?

Ugh I hate being an american. Europeans just need to remember that most of us did NOT vote for that clown.

I'm going to use the biggest knife I can find on you leftard faggots that use Hero Academia to push your moronic bullshit
Go stretch a rope OP you wretched cocksucker

Agreed

No, Europe is the joke.

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

>I hate being an american
You could always flee to Mexico.

Caliphate by 2025

nobody with a brain cares

I don't talk about you at all

our government owned stations broadcast propaganda 24/7 but even the most bluepilled people are getting really sick of it

>us Americans
>hides flag

>making your manga edits read the wrong way
You should be gassed on that alone.

That frog chick, why is she used so much in leftist arguments? I never learned why.

>This is how they talk about us
you mean completely misinformed and fooled by fantasy made up bullshit rumors that even a child would be like " thats fukkin retarded"?
they should join the liberal party

Trump isn't popular with Muslims, understandably. Oh well.

also nice filename dipshit
learn to rename your shit

So europe has fake news too? Who would have guessed.

>That filename
Fuck off kike.

BnHA is fucking trash kek. If you're gonna edit manga at least make it read the correct way and use something not total garbage.

Don't worry murrika, our government is even a bigger joke

>Hurr hurr da yurop is muslim

no we don't, we slap a joke sometimes about you people but we realy realy hate jews around here
now have some delicious sage cake you discourt sowing mongrel

why do lefties use boku no hero for their anti drumph may mays? they know were an anime board right? do they think using an anime we are familiar with will magically make us change our opinion like referencing harry potter would for them?