Would anyone have cared if she wasn't cute?

Would anyone have cared if she wasn't cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0nvgsnNvhE&index=7&list=LLaJIAoRLE89ZI85DnT-mL1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would.

No.

Saucefags literally incapable of image searching, not showing their newness, and reading. Kill yourself along with the enabler.

she would have been beaten to death and raped by a hobo and nobody would have given two tenths of a fuck because people are just animate trash

The Inaudible Tone

Keit-ai

Kimi no Na wa

Yeah.

Boku no deaf cunt

I still don't care.

She was cute and had a nice personality. Being cute but having a shit personality (like ueno) wouldnt have made the cut

She could've been ugly as fuck and the one shot would've still ruined my heart. Maybe even moreso than her being cute

Nobody would care

Welcome to the real world

I still would take advantage of her as long as she isn't downright ugly.

You can't be an anime girl and not be cute. That's why anyone cares because she's a cute anime girl. If it was real life no one would care because real life girls suck.

>You can't be an anime girl and not be cute.

That's a lie.

She'd be cute if she wasn't cute

How can she write words if she's deaf?

Halo effect.
Not nearly as much.

She wrote it in braile

would anyone care about anyone that wasn't cute?

nope

Ueno is cuter and I hate her.

she wrote it in sigh language. They just translated it to english so we would understand.

>Have sex with deaf girl
>She moans in that weird way and makes weird sounds
>She's embarassed that I tell her about her moan

>tfw it will never happen

I actually think the MC would feel bad regardless and try to make amends going by his initial motivation/personality, but might not fall in love with her. If they ended up in a relationship, it would be more out of pity and trying to make up for the past rather than actual attraction.

Are you a literal retard? She isn't blind

youtube.com/watch?v=B0nvgsnNvhE&index=7&list=LLaJIAoRLE89ZI85DnT-mL1g

You really need those cents don't you, bakahime ?

Why wasn't she put in an ESL school?

Makes no sense.

how do you say

"can I stick it in you"

in japanese sign language?

because she's deaf, not retarded.

Are you sure about that?

You can always just pull these out and hope she gets the hint

Give a thumbs up with your right hand, now grab your thumb with your left fist.
Start from that position, now make a motion pulling your thumb out of your fist.

ESL's not for retarded, ESL is for those with learning disabilities or bit short on hand with english due to recent immigration status.

Being deaf is a learning disability.

Some believe that kids with disabilities should be put in class with normal kids so they don't get separated from the society and learn to interact with regular people.

kids aren't people

Did her mom fuck up the dude's mom?

What a bitch, holy shit.

>school systems are already shitty enough due to overcrowded classrooms making it impossible for teachers to adjust to individual learning capabilities of each student
>I know, let's make the situation even worse by throwing kids with disabilities into the same mix!
Genius.

pretty much exactly what happened in the show too - pretty sad how everyone slowly turned on her before they turned on the bully

No.

That's why KnK is cheap writing. Stereotypes everywhere.

>tfw actually got a warning because I asked for sauce when none of the usual and other methods didn't work.
Anti-saucefag-fags turned out to be cancer too, who woulda thought

I would've felt worse for her if she was unattractive.

At least she had one good thing going.

Why was the movie so good, lads? I saw it early morning one day and enjoyed it, but then rewatched it later on the same day because the beginning is just so damn good.

There's a board specifically for requests.

A minimum of half an hour of lurking Sup Forums within the past month or so would have you knowing the name of this without even needing to ask or reverse image search. You are quite literally subhuman.

It's not like she's the prettiest girl in the anime or even up there with other anime cuties. I think she's average or maybe slightly above average.

That ponytail made her a 9/10 though.

Well made, well acted, top notch animation, good pacing even though they cut out a lot from the manga. Great adaptation with a lot of love put into it. Top tier music too.

The only better looking girl was Ueno, and she was probably the best character in the show considering she wasn't a kiss ass, but still cared in some way about all the characters.

All depends how it's implemented.
In my school there was a blind girl, but she was assigned to an unofficial "elite" class with well behaved kids so bullying wasn't an issue, and she only participated some classes with them and mostly had individual lessons.

being blind is so much worse than being deaf

was she cute

Average face and she always wore black sunglasses to cover eyes, nice blond hair though and cute voice.
When she was typing on a braille machine she would swing back and forth in a weird way and some kids would joke about it behind her back.

not this particular OP pic, who doesn't know this shit?
I'm talking about pic related, looking it up pointed me to knowyourmeme and some amino shit, no matter where I looked, so what else am I to except ask.
Did this for like 10 other pics a while ago, only 1 thread actually got me a source.

nobody has pink hair that would look cute irl

If you have a shitty personality you can only LOOK cute.
You can only BE cute if you have a pleasant personlaity. And if you do, even if you aren't physically cute you can still be cute.

How can she write if she's deaf?

Not necessarily. When I was in elementary/middle school, pretty much all my school mates knew the Lorm alphabet, which can be used both with blind and deaf people. And since kids taught each other for fun, it required no extra effort from the teachers.

>I'm talking about pic related

shine
shine
shine
shine

Less people would ceare, but out of those who still care some (including me) would care even more.

That way Shouko would likely be able to beat Tomoko and become my new waifu.

Kill yourself.

lol funny meem xd

>She isn't blind

But she is

>had a thing for girls with disabilities ever since KS
>Sup Forums shows me this manga
>start to read it
>mfw bullying
>couldnt even finish reading and had to drop it
>the animu comes out
>decide to watch it
>mfw bullying part starts
>couldnt even finish watching and had to drop it
>am a jaded 30 years old nigga who enjoys guro, laughs at rape and doesnt get fased by anything, but a deaf cutie getting bullied triggers me to no end

What does that say about me, Sup Forums?

dumb frogposter is an unabashed nigger blogposter. leave.

>What does that say about me, Sup Forums?
It says that nobody gives a shit. Fuck you and your blog.

Forward to the timeskip if you can't handle it.

I wouldn't have been published.

It
Fuck me

>we will never have a mangaka actually come to shill his work on Sup Forums
The couple of times it happened, they were here just to say hi. and that one mangaka who thanked us on /u/ for translating her work in cute engrish

Are you being retarded? On Purpose?