WHITE WOMEN WILLINGLY BOW DOWN TO BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE ! ! !

youtube.com/watch?v=92sAMTQbSY0

youtube.com/watch?v=1EZsJ3xV5Ns

youtube.com/watch?v=gHHsTh8reTo

youtube.com/watch?v=-qprbwFQMRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt4nfQAtyEU
youtube.com/watch?v=N2qLVfwzggM
youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w
youtu.be/6exfWgU5JjY
youtu.be/J7jRzGfZFUg
youtu.be/kudFv1SZwR4
youtu.be/Ta4IIzphIM0?t=5786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

DAS RITE

who cares. let them be idiots.

That's right white boi....what are you going to do when all your women bow down to black men?

You going to marry them Asian chicks and pretend to be not race mixing.....hahhahahhaha.

Refuse to watch this. She needs to be kicked in the face by a white nationalist for this roastie behavior.

so middle eastern people are black now?

Welp, I've just been convinced women should not have equal rights. They are children who just do what any sort of authority tells them to do.

lol women are the authority now; they hold most of the easy jobs in america and go home to pamper their BBCs

suks for u wite boi

youtube.com/watch?v=vt4nfQAtyEU

youtube.com/watch?v=N2qLVfwzggM

Men will always have authority over women because they are stronger with greater will and fortitude. The minute white men show authority over them and everyone else white women will fall in line.

A white guy would get slapped or charged for this. They bow to the dark man willingly

This was either staged or the poor girl is strung out on something...

She says "That's a little excessive" before bowing down like that was a stage command. Saged.

>poor girl
lol cuck, dis is exactly why white grils dun respek u

youtu.be/CLuPE49zk2w

black boi shill thread

youtu.be/6exfWgU5JjY

If you believe that these are actually random women doing it and not some kind of stunt you must be literally retarded.
Go on the street and try getting women to voluntarily kiss your feet while you film it.

Implying she at all cares what those losers think lmao

cringe

youtu.be/J7jRzGfZFUg

Damn, that first girl wanted that Tyrone cock BAD.

youtu.be/kudFv1SZwR4

Sweet Jesus blacks cannot stand going 3 minutes without thinking about enslaving whitey. It’s like their mother fucking wet dream

> be Hebrew Israelite
> want to enslave evil whitey
> want his daughter as a sex slave
> learn my god is clearly against fornicating with anyone other than my pure wife
> mfw black Jesus sends me to hell

these fucking apes do not understand what wooly hair and feet like bronze glowing in a furnace look like

They made an ashkenazi jew bow down to them
youtu.be/Ta4IIzphIM0?t=5786

Where can I find QTs willing to bow down and kiss my feet in public?

The big black cock is too powerful for white women to resist. They all succumb to it sooner or later.

The tight, hairy sphincter is too powerful for the roach to resist. They all succumb to it sooner or later.

kek. there's only one thing I know about the new Isrealites
>pic related
>sage and hide shill threads