Why are Jews trying to kill cryptocurrency?

why are Jews trying to kill cryptocurrency?
youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont even know why h3h3 is even talking about this. Not even anything to talk about. He's gonna talk about shit everyone's shouted weeks before. And then try to make a profit off of what other people have said and then try to pass it off as OC which he will do cus Famous.

Just retarded shit

fuck these kikes. dude likes saying nigga cries when other people do it.

He's talking about scammers trying to steal people's hard earned money. It has nothing to do with Cryptocurrency. Did you watch the video you fucking retard?

Fuck h3h3. I want this fucking kike to burn already

Fuck these people. Just biting from sam Hyde
Now they have nothing

Misleading title then.
needs to be taken down by youtube's guidelines

Hila's face is doing things to my ding dong.

USE REAL MONEY GOYIM!

do all jews look as sick as these two?

Crypto is leading a lot of young WHITE males to good amount of money or wealth. So not only are they disparaging people from getting into the crypto market but they're also in the same breath are trying to get niggers and cunts into it to ruin the market so they can buy coins themselves.
You have gurus and so called financial experts trying to make a buck pretending to be experts selling material on the subject knowing retards will fuck up drive the price down and they can get in.
The scam isn't really a scam it's greed dumb fucks listening to other greedy dumb fucks using affiliate links. People going into crypto completely ill informed on the subject and on how to trade. It's like calling the stock market a scam because some stupid normal fag decided to put all his kid's college fund into a stock only to lose it.
Cryptocurrency is legitimate but if you do it wrong it can fuck you sideways.

he's too scared to hurt people who don't deserve it now. All he has is logan paul and scammers

Fuck the cryptocurrency bullshit, how the fuck did he manage to get the girl Sup Forums?

Might not be your type, but let's be honest here, objectively she looks way better than him anyway.

Don't mind in the slightest, all the power to them, but I want to know this nigga's secret.

Get some fucking standards.
And he got his wife the way every Jew gets a wife he showed her a bank statement.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCTTTTTT!!!!!!

He was funny. If you can make a chick laugh, you have a shot.
Just watched it. The video is about Bitconnect, which was a fucking scam. Even then, it's really just a cringe reaction video.

He's not talking shit about crypto at all you dense retard. He's just making fun of a ridiculous presentation by the crypto scammer.

Ethan is just cringe.

you don't sound fun enough for an 10/10 jewess

Kek's. Sorry user, must be that 1% Ashkenazi shit kicking in. I'll go and commit sudoku.

>was
What happened?

She's not a 10/10, just fairly cute, still that's an interesting matchup if I've ever seen one.

These jews look so evil. I feel sick when I just look at this picture.

If you want to meet girls you should go to synagogue sign up on jdate.com. All Jewish women are absolute whores and they will all suck you off on the first date no question, at the very least. Most Jewish women I know have had multiple STDs. They like fucking Aryan looking fit & clean cut looking goys especially because it’s some kind of Nazi s&m shit for them. These people are seriously sick in the head but I do recommend finding yourself the nearest jewess if you just need to cum. Looks are a drawback of course if she doesn’t have any European admixture, not to mention the relentless body hair.

They can't control it.

but he never defends crypto, and changes the title to include all crypto

good.
this exposed shit needs to be illegal anyways, and the parts where someone does break the law and people "expose" them for it. just take that shit to the police, stop making shitty youtube vids/news articles on it just so you can get some money off of it.

like this one random bitch from tennesse, i think, got snitched on by a friend of hers cus she made an instagram vid of her saying "save the niggers". This blew up for absolutely no reason except "wrong speak".
Chick wasnt famous, she wanst rich, she was nothing but a university goer who had a snitch in her friend circle. Her life is ruined now after she had multiple big news agencies talk about her.
Her life is ruined just from having one snitchy friend.

Don’t fall for (((gypsy))) tricks...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

It's because you are not a true Jake Pauler bro.

cryptocurrency is literally kiddy fantasy money

may as well be trading pokemon cards

harder for (((them))) to control monetary policy and the flow of funds with a decentralized currency; and they won't be able to weaponize the federal reserve anymore to create financial havoc

Those Tommy Hilfiger suspenders have me fucking triggered. Along with their shitty brand. fuck em'

fuck this kike I hope he is the first to die

One of the few Jews I like. What human being do you agree with 100% all the time? The fact that he's a Jew makes him automatically conspiring to take down bitcoin? That's pretty fucking stupid.

Seriously though, would you fuck that aspie jewstress? I feel like she'd be be into some odd shit, like she'd ask you to put a dredel in her balloon know and ask you to spin it.

deep throatan

He's unpopular here because he's an unfunny ripoff of Sam Hyde, and also because he's a Jew. Not just because of him being a kike. Make no mistake though. Do not ever think of Jews as having individual goals. Even if they aren't doing it intentionally, they will always Jew someone out. It is pathological to them. I see it as not even really being their fault, at this point. Just as the fish swims, the Jew will Jew.

>no khazar milkers
>no voice
>mustache
Yeah, no thanks. She looks like she's into scat