Dog Breeds are a Social Construct

Just looking at a dog tells you nothing other than what that particular dog looks like. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/102190687/Dogs-wolves-have-a-shorter-genetic-distance-between-each-other-than-Negroids-non-Negroids
hounddogsdrule.com/k9-classroom/canid-hybrids/
www2.fiu.edu/~milesk/Genetics.htm
etherscan.io/tx/0x2cf38c74f931ba7ea228239a990786a616568b4d2c55b68bbead50aef01f27f7
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delet this

reminder that the BRITISH border collie is the most intelligent

100 cryptoshekels to anyone that can prove me wrong!

I had a border collie lab mix as a kid, It just looked like an all black collie and I miss her.

Every border collie I have ever met can't do anything but fetch balls and maybe do tricks while they're doing it, but I know that behavior is purely a result of how their owners raised them and has nothing to do with biology.

Dog breeds are designed bred.Sure you know what it looks like, but what it looks like has a purpose. Watch a dog show sometime.

The brain damaged left is a social construct built in corrupt treasonous college systems at national security threat levels. You know this just by looking at them. Prove me wrong.

delet

I don't even understand what you're saying to prove it wrong

Fuckin' Scary Terry in this bitch, off the meds again.

>Just looking at a dog tells you nothing other than what that particular dog looks like. Prove me wrong.
you can also determine if the dog was bred for a purpose or if the dog was bred after the industrial revolution for companionship

African dogs eat babies, labrador retrievers do not. Some dogs are more domesticated than others despite sharing much of the same biology.

Yeah but what does fuckin the dog tell ya?

>>Just looking at a car tells you nothing other than what that particular car looks like.

Put it like that and you got yourself countered. Gimme my money boi

But that won't change how it behaves. You can obviously tell black people are for africa, but that doesn't tell you anything about what they think

That's purely due to environment

Wolves, Dingos, Hyinnas, Cayotes, and African wild dogs are considered different species despite sharing a closer genetic link to each other than the 0.2% difference between Africans and Europeans. All of them are more than capable of breeding with each other and with any species of dog their parts fit with. The more generations they are domesticated and bred for survival in tightly knit civilized communities, the less likely they are to eat babies. But if a wolf only reproduces with wolves over many generations, it will still be a wolf. You can take a tiger outside of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle outside of the tiger.

Pfff cars are purely mechanical. Obviously dogs are different sizes so they can run faster or whatever.

Do you have a source on that?

Your argument is invalid. There have been many animals raised under the care of humans, chimps, tigers, lions, wolves, foxes, all raised generation by generation with human care and campanionship, they still maul their care-takers very often. Why does simple biological fact suddenly not apply to one animal, the human animal?

scribd.com/doc/102190687/Dogs-wolves-have-a-shorter-genetic-distance-between-each-other-than-Negroids-non-Negroids

Genocide Pit Bulls, race war NOW

Wolves and Dingos are the same species (Canis Lupus)
Wolves cannot breed with Hyenas or African Wild dogs
Other than dingos, wolves can only breed with coyotes. But this is extremely rare and the offspring are typically infertile. Therefore, they are different species.

hounddogsdrule.com/k9-classroom/canid-hybrids/

it sort of does, because most of the work animals are more closely related to each other you can see from it's appearance what it was designed to do

work animals do work, lap dogs don't need to have a job, they are unique to this century that way

Get in here desu senpai

Blacks are wolves, we evolved into different species.

Their subspecies is different, much like Homo Sapius Sapius, Homo Sapius Neanderthal, and Homo Sapius Negroid. Maybe I should have clarified that. It is only very recently that we unreasonably classified negroids as the same subspecies as us.

I liek you user
Where should I send your cryptoshekels?

Your source also indicates that those hybrids are an unknown status, it looks like it has not been tried yet, still I really wanted to make the comparison between wolves and dogs.

looks comfy

then why are only some dogs chosen for certain tasks? because they're more intelligent or more obedient, easier to train. you dumb shit.

why do the doggos love balls so much?

What kind of crypto currency are you using? I have planty of different wallets.

Also, can you link to the actual scientific papers? I can't read through that fast and I'm afraid this thread will get archived before I can find it. There's no way I can link someone to something that links to stormchan at the bottom

>what are sup-species

ETH. I was gonna send Doge, but that's not gonna work

I'm sorry for your loss user

Well, it does tell you what their average IQ is likely to be, which can give you insight into how large populations of them will process information and behave on a macro scale.

it's just something to play with

I always use dogs as a way to describe to people that there are also humans that have a predetermined behavior and intelligence. They literally can't deny it.

God I wished JF had brought up dog IQ's during the debate with actual accent Kraut

>that doggo puppers
AWW sweetie!

kek
You watching enoch and nuancebro on allsup's channel?

their mouths need something in them all the time, they are obsessed like drugs

This is distance between wolves and dogs, the one about negroids is below
www2.fiu.edu/~milesk/Genetics.htm
Nisbett, Richard (2009). Intelligence and How to Get It: Why Schools and Cultures Count. W. W. Norton & Company. ISBN 0-393-06505-7.

Eth ID: 0x695b92DB6B265Cf23Cd3d96071C35e96ebbDd62c

oh shit nigger what am i doing

Best dog coming through.

>0x695b92DB6B265Cf23Cd3d96071C35e96ebbDd62c
In a rare event, OP delivers

etherscan.io/tx/0x2cf38c74f931ba7ea228239a990786a616568b4d2c55b68bbead50aef01f27f7

Very cute, i've got a boston terrier. Very intelligent, has tons of energy, and is just all around a great dog to have. They were bred to hunt rats if i'm not mistaken. My buddies German sheppard literally can't catch my boston terrier.

They will have definitely evolved different psychologies on how to survive. If little dogs were as aggressive as the big ones they would die easily.

Thanks for the buck. Have a good day.

What do you want it to do your taxes?

100 DOGE
as promised

Some kind of Spitz, I'm guessing?

No, it's not a canaan

If you are going to own a useless girls dog, Bostons are pretty based.

German Spitz. Or American Eskimo.
He has a lot of personality.

Doggos are bests friends

best friendos of any friendos

>no shiba
awful

kek, yeah dude boston terriers are so easy to train. I feel as if he can understand almost anything I say and he's only 7 months old. He can also walk long distances, it's hard to tire him out. I used to have a rottweiler, died at 10 due to hip displacement, and my girlfriend wanted a small dog so i gave in. She originally wanted a pug, but they have tons of health issues. Boston terriers are great small dogs imo, they don't know they're small and think they're badasses lol

What if they fucked? Great Dane male, Chihuahua female.

I live with actual woods all around my and my dog has killed a few squirrels and chipmunks terrorizing my garden

Short hair on the legs makes me think some kind of Spitz. I was actually thinking Danish because they're usually white (and also have breddygood temperaments) but it's usually pretty tough to tell without an actual pedigree.

Anyways here's a fun webm. I'd post my former doggos but then I'd just want to sad

>Thinking humans have the genetic flexibility of dogs.

Humans have been having exogamous relations for literally millennia, ever since there was humans. Dogs breed faster and mutate more rapidly. It's just not comparable.

I'd say that marrying into other ethnicties is a fundamental aspect of human nature. There would be no civilization without it, just a bunch of scattered, homogenous tribes still playing with sticks.

Doesn't matter, dogs still have less genetic difference between them after tens of thousands of generations and selective breeding than a white man has with a nigger.

That's not exactly right, user: youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

>I'd say that marrying into other ethnicties is a fundamental aspect of human nature. There would be no civilization without it, just a bunch of scattered, homogenous tribes still playing with sticks.
no, or the other human sub-species would not be extinct

That's because its intelligent enough to tell if you are a tard and it abuses you for treat gibs and food.

you are welcome to breed your own perfect little niglets fellow user, no one is stopping you but yourself

>pls no mixrace
Sometimes it worked. Let's be serious.
Neanderthal made humans possible.

nty.

fake and gay

i have an astralian cattle dog
it took me 1 year to make the fucker stop rounding up shit and trying to bring it to me

if he saw kids hed start biting at their ankles and make them run to me it was like some sort of pedo breed

love my doggo but thats bullshit i didnt teach him to fetch things like this

Am i a faggot for liking these types of dogs?

I look like a doberman or german Shepard guy but at heart i like sassy small fluffy doggos.

Neanderthals were smarter than humans at the time if i'm not mistaken. Humans were upgrading, we're currently downgrading.

I wish we knew more about Neanderthals

yes we designed and breed those specifially as lapdogs for women

No, that is do almost entirely due to selective breeding. It's a domesticated animal. It's entire species is based off humans taming and fucking the ones with the desired traits. Hence hunting dogs, family dogs, pocket dogs, etc.

Yes there are minor variations within these breeds and they are a blank slate when they are born and it is up to the owner to train them. Do not translate what I said as a chihuahua has the ability to be an effective fire rescue dog. Their is a range of abilities like I pointed out before.

Where are my doge coins?

They're shitty dogs made for women and they have eye problems and smear their entire dinner all over their face. Far better lapdogs unless you're allergic or something.

>Subhuman Dog Cucks have to YET AGAIN toot their horns to try and get attention
>Meanwhile Master Race Cat owners are confident in their superiority and are quietly humble
Every single time, you dog cucks just don't change.

Not all of them. I can't think of a sassier dog than the fucking Yorkie, and that one was bred to be a mouser.

We know they had advanced chemical processing to make sticky substances to hold their tools together , and their toolset was superior to any african tribe. We know their brains were larger than the average human's, and that they had rudimentary communication and artwork.

>riffs on dog owners trying to get attention
>posts attention-whoring cat on laptop keyboard
A+

I have one his name name is Cody. My best bud

tfw have a St. Bernard and Goldren Retriever mix

If the doggo survived the dicking it would most likely die trying to give birth unless their was human intervention.

>get shibe
>best of both worlds

truly the supremest of doggo, has surpassed its humble origins as weeb memebreed

Those arent even fucking dogs retard, theyre blue-green algae

I agree Ryan Faulk.

You have no sources and another user already won the prize. I'm a poorfag. I'm sorry
I know they had bigger brains, but did those brains have a lot of ridges, or were they smooth like a koala? Fun fact, koala's can't even eat their favorite food if you put it on a plate, because it's not on the branch and they're literally too stupid to tell that it's the same thing

we just had our dog put down at age 14 due to illness. that pic looks almost exactly like she did when younger. feels man. enjoy these years while your dog is full of energy and fit, they are the best years, and try not to forget how much fun you had when your dog is old and fat and doesn't want to play.

Incorrect. I don't know if Alt-Hype even shitposts here. He's probably too busy pouring over research papers

Because they are so similar to us genetically, I would gamble they were about as complex as ours, only larger, but that's just a guess, you are right, we don't know much. We need to find a frozen one and open up the skull to find out.

>Dogs, infinitely more dangerous than a cat. Literally the mud blood of pets
>Cats, keep proving themselves to be the Aryans of the animal world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA

This is BS I have a German Shepard he will bite any stranger on command. Try to train a a lab to do that.

Ahhh.

It's ok. How is the doge coin market? Is it still just a meme or did it actually take of somewhat?