How do we spread racism in a productive way?

It’s a fucking shame not everyone knows about race. It should be taught in schools. For over a month I was basically obsessed with the subject. I would read any scientific article I could find about race. After reading dozens of papers from genecists and biologists, to sociologists, to anthropologists, I learned nearly all there is know about the topic of race. Because of this I can now verbally rape any one I debate. You would be amazed if you could see me demonlish my opponent’s asshole through a barrage of facts and rebuttals. You would smile and give a hearty, deep belly laugh of glee as you witnessed me reduce them to tears. I still feel as though I don’t accomplish anything. Sure, I may have beat one person in a debate, but at most all I do is change one mind at a time. And sometimes they get so destroyed they burrow down further into their belief; seemingly out of spite. How can I productively teach people about race so we can progress? It’s time we take off the training wheels of anti-racism. We can be racists without killing each other now.

Don't actively discourage it and it will always come naturally because racism or as I like to call it racial preferences is an emotion just like happy or sad that lives inside us all

By researched and read papers, OP means he lurked Sup Forums and believed every single "le redpill" image he saw

>>racism
>>productive
Typical Amerimut

What do you contest?

Look, leaf. You can try to poison the well all you want, but it’s not hard to go to an edu search and find scientific articles. Perhaps you’ve never been to college or used one before. Perhaps you’re a French nigger in Canada. Either way, the future is nationalism.

sounds like a typical confirmation bias. I bet the fag doesn't even know what that means

*sniffs the air profoundly* I smell a Hispanic American

As much as I'd like to agree with you, future is globalism, people will question less and less and become just cogs on the market machine. The market does not want nations, it wants control over everything and no borders in the way. All complains you or anyone else might have will be expressed in social media just to appease you, but won't change anything.

>For over a month I was basically obsessed with the subject.

Wow you must have been a real loser in high school.

What's the matter? All those good-looking girls preferred a strong muscular black guy? lol

This is not accurate, this refers to american niggers who are 25% bleached by their masters.
Not the real niggers of africa with average 75 iQ

Show the effects of crime. Show the faces. Show the proportions. Reality.

There were maybe 2 niggers in my entire high school so no. Also stop poisoning the well. My interests don’t have to do with my social status in high school

You'll never engage in meaningful debate if you're this insufferable. Just be casual and humble about it otherwise people will get their panties in a bunch and not listen to you. I told my African friend at work he wasn't black because his family was never slaves and 56% of murders are by black males and he didn't chimp or report me to HR or anything because I informed him 'as a friend'.

I’m not so sure. The resilience of mankind has overcome a lot of things in the past. It might not be too late to stop globalism yet.

What do you think of Linda Gottfried's work?

Stolen

>Linda Gottfried
Sorry, Linda Gottfredson

I haven’t read any of her work I’m afraid. I usually don’t read stuff by women unless I hear a recommendation first.

Markets control information, and will gain further control as time goes by. 90% of humans are lemmings, who don't care about politics or ideology beyond to virtue signal. What 90% of humans care about is free shit, and they will support you only when they think you'll give them shit.

>My interests don’t have to do with my social status in high school

yes, that's what every Sup Forums white nationalist likes to claim.

future is balkanization everywhere.
Scotland, Cataluna, Commiefornia.
There´s so much advance in capitalism, free trade and communications, that having more Nations can solve problems.
The EU is dissolving, the future is balkanization

>How can I productively teach people about race so we can progress?

By not being a complete asshole.

Regardless of whatever you're trying to argue OP, you don't sound like a very pleasant person to be around. Even if you're right, nobody cares to listen to someone like that. That's honest advice about anything.

>There are "people" with an iq in the mid-50s
how can you even function as a human being at that point?

Data can't tell a story, only an interpreter can. This is the distribution from Murray's The Bell Curve. So what's your point?

Stop stroking your dick bc you read the abstract of 5 papers and make a point.

LMAO.... IQ statistics show whites smarter than blacks
> See, blacks are subhuman!
same IQ statistics show asians are on top
> but IQ tests aren't a great indicator for intelligence tho
> but Asians aren't as creative
> but they cheated
> but they robots
> but the Jews rigged the test

Asians have a smaller standard deviation you moron.

large standard deviations cause unstable societies.

It's no coincidence that Japan is more orderly than western countries

also white women love asian cock

This, Japan is as close to an ideal society you can get, at least in public.