Who has the better rack?

Who has the better rack?

Left.
>visible armpit

It's always gonna be Hanekawa.

Adult kiss shot, it's described in the LN that nothing compares.

bat

It's cute that you let an LN so easily inform your opinion.

It's cute that you let fanart so easily inform your opinion.

It's cute that you make random things up and post them as fact.

snail

It's cute that you're retarted

Maybe it's just Araragi contradicting himself but I'm pretty sure at some point he described Hanekawa as capable of giving Kiss-shot a run for her money.

She's the closest to her size, but not as big.

That's spook abuse

It's cute that you so quickly resort to ad hominem

Left, especially if she is willing to beat me.

It's cute that you aren't able to distinguish between an adhom and an insult.

I'm getting tired of this so I'm going to cut to the chase: What I meant by is that it's embarrassing that you're letting a single description determine your opinion. You're not using your eyes and scanning the material throughout its continuation.

Unless you meant nothing compares in terms of SIZE (which can be objectively measured and I can accept), then you're basically just letting that single description steer your opinion, or (in the case that you already had that opinion, and are just using that description to reinforce it), you posted that description with the expectation that it alone would determine all of ours.

I hope that made sense.

It's cute that youre a faggot

It's not a race, guys.

Races are a social construct

It's pretty dead on once she unleashes the beast with no bra. Kiss-Shot always has no bra on, so they seem fuller since they are always free.

Besides, Araragi says that because he truly believes Hanekawa is the closest perfect "human". Kiss-Shot has the double modifier of that supernatural charm she had as Acerola plus vampire unnaturally beautiful additions. But of course Nisio won't let us see the vampire Hanekawa in Tsubasa Sleeping, so we'll never get to compare.

Araragi mentiod that Hanekawa could rival Kiss-Shot. But Pic related Kiss-Shot is not even her true form, since 27 Kiss-Shot has even bigger breats. And also
Going by the fact that Kiss-Shots body is being kept optimal and lewd thanks to vampire magic should already give away the answer.
Correct me if I am wrong but Araragi though her breasts could rival Kiss-Shots when Hanekawa had no bra on. This happen during the storage room scene.

Honestly, who cares Kiss-Shots beody overal is better then Hanwkawa's But compared to Hanekawa Kiss-Shot is never in her true form. Almost never

kiss shot offers a loli, a teenager, a young woman and the perfect milf at the same time

there isnt even place for an argue

That's what makes Kisshot so hot, you barely ever actually see her, so when you do it's a treat.

Araragi worships Hanekawa though

Araragi says he can't imagine a future without Shinobu in it though

Kiss-shot

Not even a competition.

All the more better because we so rarely see them in her best form.

I don't remember that scene, when did that happen?

Being chased by the darkness, Second Season.

As described it's definitely Kiss-Shot. But visually in Kizu I found Hanekawa's to be of a better shape.

>milf
Isn't she 27 in her "old" bod?

Kiss-Shot. She also has the body to support those babies too. Hanekawa's tits look too big for her in Kizu.

>"I won't save you, Kiss-Shot."
>*saves her harder than any other girl in the series*
I know what you were going for Araragi, but you still sound like a retard.

We're gonna see more of Kiss-shot in her best form with Kizu III BD and Owari S2 than we've seen in all of Monogatari to date.

I can't wait.

Really liked Hanekawa in kizu, but kiss shot is still best

She has excellent taste in pantsu

Reminder: there are 2 kisshot/araragi/hanekawa doujins out now.

But Kiss-shot has excellent everything

tfw she gave ragi her pantsu

And yet we only get a glimpse of her best self in Kizu II, I was so mad.

cat.
cat.
cat cat cat cat cat cat
CAT.

literally why
hanekawa's the whiniest cunt in the show
she makes me want to kill

Indeed Hanekawa is PERFECTION !

You already lost user

Nah

How come the later shows have amazing animation when the first series is practically a Powerpoint demonstration?

The first season was an experiment. They knew later ones would sell.

Cat

>better rack
Objectively and by LN description - Bat
Subjectively and by Kizumonogatari visuals - pretty much equal, but they show much more of Hanekawa
Bat and her teen and adult forms are THE true treat to my soul and boner

holy shit

FAT BAT TATS

>catfags think this deviantart shit looks good

You'll see it again for a couple scenes in Owari s2 later this year.

THICC

CAT
A
T

Isn't there a scene with her actually changing forms?

Yes

you better give sauce rn

gay

Did you not watch Kizu II?

The LN is the only actual canon though. If it says that Shinobu's the best then Shinobu's simply the best. The anime is just SHAFT's interpretation.

I want to grab her by the legs and fuck her

There's no way to objectively measure and rate breasts though. If by "best" the simply mean "biggest," or something else than can be measured by objective metrics, that's fine. Otherwise it doesn't really matter.

If I prefer small breasts I'm going to think adult kiss' tits are disgusting and fat regardless of what the LN says.

>Lost
Lost how?

Litteraly yes

There's not. The issue is supernatural beings like Shinobu are subjective existences by nature. It's entirely possible that if her breasts are subjectively described as perfect, that there are metaphysical forces involved ensuring that they are, in fact, perfect beyond what is humanly possible.

And even if you like something else, Shinobu is mostly flat throughout the whole series.

>disgusting
Her breasts are not the only big things, her entire body is thick as fuck

Metaphysical characteristics don't necessarily determine my preference, though.

That was just to make a point. There's obviously a lot of ground between huge and small.

I like her tits, user. I was just making a point. I don't like the idea of an objective, universally perfect pair of tits.

Shinobu. She can also be anything you want.
>Loli Shinobu with DFC
>Preteenobu with budding perky tiddies
>Teenobu with juicy boobies
>Cakeshot with huge womanly breasts
And each of those forms will have a perfectly fit body, since her regeneration powers keep her as toned as possible. Plus her supernatural pre-vampiric beauty and there you go.

>>Teenobu with juicy boobies
>>Cakeshot with huge womanly breasts
Don't just focus just on her breasts forgetting her enitre body. You need to appreciate her enitre body.

>Don't just focus just on her breasts forgetting her enitre body.
I literally wrote it down here >And each of those forms will have a perfectly fit body, since her regeneration powers keep her as toned as possible.
Read my posts before replying

Preference is an ambiguous thing. It's impossible to distinguish if you don't like something categorically, or you simply have never encountered an instance of a thing that you do like. Even if it were, mythical entities basically cheat reality anyway. A succubus could still seduce a lolicon.

I'm not saying that's certainly the case with Kissshot's tits or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the case what with the sheer grandiosity of her history.

>It's impossible to distinguish if you don't like something categorically, or you simply have never encountered an instance of a thing that you do like.
Fair, but someone can still dislike Kisshot's tits for being too big/small.

>A succubus could still seduce a lolicon.
Which I would attribute to an ethereal, mystical aura or something, not her tits.

Wew what is happening to his stomach?

A vampire has taken possession of it

Looks painful

Looks like blessing to me

>Fair, but someone can still dislike Kisshot's tits for being too big/small.
They may or may not. As far as Araragi's description goes, however, they are beyond comparison.

>Which I would attribute to an ethereal, mystical aura or something, not her tits.
So you'll acknowledge of a magical aura that will make someone like a pair of tits no matter their preference, but cannot accept the concept of a pair of tits that do it all on their own? Human opinion is not the infallible thing you seem to think it is.

still waiting

Kissshot is objectively the most beautiful woman in the Monogatari universe, Hanekawa can not compete.

I was surprised that she didn't smack his shit after that.

The shit he gets away with.

The really annoying thing is, there isn't a lewder version of this. Fucking cocktease artists.

yeah, but no pit hair

>Are you an italian?

>the way her eyes get even bigger as Ararararararagi deepens the kiss
>the way she closes her eyes letting herself enjoy it for a moment because that's what she wants but is too virtuous to ask for it
>the way she innocently looks at him, blushing and stuttering
Damn, how can my little blood-sucking demon be so cute? Pure waifu material

Big Cat Fat Tats

By having shit taste.

Monkey or Crab.

Monkey obviously

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa