*1. 45,276 45,276 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.6

>*1. 45,276 45,276 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.6
>*1. 18,283 18,283 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.6

How long until anime become a fujo-oriented medium?

I blame Free.

It's basically K-on effect all over again. Anime will have to reorganise itself to appeal to the fujoshit demographic

I hope they won't write more shallow guys like Viktor, the anime was fun but I couldn't stomach the main duo

Yuri on Ice is masterpiece and a good fujobait.

>implying fujos have enough money too buy more than one anime per year

Victor isn't so bad but Yuuri ruined the appeal of the main pairing.

It's literally the other way around, faggot

I agree with this, but he's the most popular character so we are out of luck. Fujos love bland ikemen with no faults.

>How long until anime become a fujo-oriented medium?
Stop hurting yourself

As oppose to bland waifus with no faults?

Why not both? Monster boys in consensual gay relationship. Now just toss in Isekai and SUFFERING.

This exactly. Bland is best for mass appeal because it means there's none of that troublesome personality stuff to get in the way of fantasizing.

>bland ikemen
This is all nips (and also western) fujos' fault, but he's not an ikemen actually.
They want him to be their flawless bishonen, so the idea that Victor is a "miracle of the universe" is now a common trope. He has a shiny fivehead that makes it look like he's balding, even the staff of MAPPA like to bully him because of it, and his personality as well is pretty flawed, not your cool, exotic ikemen gaijin.

>Yuri on Ice is the best selling fujo of all time leaving Free behind

How does MAPPA do it?

they don't fuck around and ship bait multiple pairings

I do genuinely wonder how on earth YoI managed to sell this much. As much as people like to meme about fujos buying anything gay, that obviously isn't true since actual BL doesn't sell these numbers and other fujo series in recent memory like Starmyu and Boueibu don't either.

Yuuri is my favorite character, but they literally killed his development with that ending. It's like Yuuri never got over is anxiety, and it cost him. Victor was such a shitty coach he didn't understand that Yuuri needed to believe in himself and be able to stand on his own. Yuuri may have learned to love and see the love of others, but never truly learned to love himself. Fuck that ending, fuck that "buh its realistic" shit.

It's not though.

But his fivehead, his ahou kuchi, and his flaws only make him even more perfect. He is a miracle of the universe precisely because he's not just a gallant ikemen.

>no faults

Fucking kek, it's so obvious most of you didn't watch.

Yeah, he's just not "perfect" in the way this word is used in ordinary usage.

It's a compelling story with a great soundtrack and romance. If the myth about fujo's buing anything gay was true then Junjou Romantica would have sold just as much.

Depends on their lifestyle.

It's obvious people refering to him as a perfect bishonen didn't watch the show long enough to find out what a huge flaky airhead and weeb Victor really is.

eradicate fujos

Miracle of the universe is used properly in this context. He is a miracle all right. And perfect has been used to describe flawed characters, often. Blame the English language for being like this.

BL anime's problem is that it's shit. Doukyuusei wasn't complete shit and sold decently. It doesn't help that most of the time there is no plot outside the shitty romance.

Fujobait's problem is that it's a joke. Or shit.

There's always an element of right place/right time when something explodes in popularity. It's not like all harem or sports or isekai anime succeed, a lot of them flop. Same for fujo anime. But yoi was a decent original story that treated the relationship between two male leads seriously as a possible romance. It's the sort of thing fujos have been wanting for a long time

What was wrong w/ Rakugo: the Animation?

wait, it isn't already?

It's actually good and nips have shit taste
But why do you bring it up here? It was het

>It was het

Nothing. It was great until the Usagi Drop but it was het. The homo was doomed and only in undertones.

I maybe wrong, but even for nips rakugo is dying art, too exotic for young people. It's hard to watch if you don't enjoy overdramatic men telling unfunny short stories.
While figure skating is still super popular all over the world.

>implying his anixety not magically being cured by romance or friendship is a bad thing.

While I agree that the Episode 12 validated his anxiety, but Yuuri always struggling with his anxiety makes him a better character because not only it's a realistic take on anxiety, it makes his accomplishments more rewarding.

>we will never see Itoshi no Nekkoke animated
Feels bad, man.

I'm happy for MAPPA to find success with an anime original story.

Starmyu sells pretty good.

BL doesn't sell because it is 1) shit 2) not exciting in the slightness.

YoI sold because it surprised the audience and keep them on their toes in the same way het romance does.

It wasn't gay?

YOI works better because it doesn't bait the gay, it actually has gay people in a relationship that's legal. It'd sell maybe 6k if it were Male Prisma Illya

What said, it's no use comparing it to YOI.

>we will never see Itoshi no Nekkoke animated
Why, WHY did you have to bring that up. I'm going to be bitter forever.

Would Samurai Flamenco had sold if it had gone full gay from the start?

Samumenco was QUALITY although I guess probably, yeah.

Play more the will-they-or-not.