Genocide is the systematic extermination of a population. White's are not being exterminated...

Genocide is the systematic extermination of a population. White's are not being exterminated, they are being bred out of existence. So what you call 'white genocide' is not genocide, and is in fact literally evolution. You guys should start talking about white evolution. cause that's what you are talking about, but you won't, because you want to pretend you are a victim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdHJw0veVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=f6AmyRTBdXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The holocaust wasnt genocide. Jews chose to die.

First of all, when people refer to white genocide what they are talking about is forced multi culturalism in white nations. This will eventually lead to the white race being wiped out within 500-1000 years or so. Most people say it’s the kikes doing it. That is neither here nor there though. Second of all, you are using a straw man. Not everyone here is pretending to be a victim.

Its just natural selection.

Its not like the nazis created a bunch of propaganda to turn germans against jews. No. That insane.

I expected to be called a cuck and a soyboy but I did not expect a response as retarded as that one.

you are claiming victim status if you use the term white genocide (assuming you are white). Multiculturalism is just a force that is influencing the evolution of whites. You are still talking about white evolution, only you are claiming victimhood status by assigning blame for it.

your argument only makes sense if genocide actually happens to whites, which it so far hasn't and there's no reason to expect it to. Where is the systematic extermination?

Ask the nazis.

Jews weren't genocided. You're still here.

Evolution refers to a process generated within ecosystems, NOT TO SOCIAL ENGINEERING. GTFO with this idiot bait shit you bot faggot garbage.

>it’s just (((evolution))) goy

As far as im concerned the holocaust never happened. Unless you bring me a living nazi who talks about the holocaust i wont believe there was a holocaust of jews. Theres just so little evidence. So much heresay. I cant believe it.

UN Definition disagrees:

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So fucking fake. What a joke.

genocide does not mean extinction. learn to not be an idiot please.

>ecosystems
what do you think white people live in? Humans are not exempt from nature, social engineering is a facet of your ecosystem you dumbass.

this comment is hilariously off topic. Though I can only assume you are as retarded as these other posters who think the holocaust is somehow analogous to white genocide and that disproves my argument, which sort of makes the comment less hilarious cause it makes me frightened to know people that stupid exist.

I'm not even arguing the holocust happening with you, I'm just saying if you think it is similar to white genocide you are stupid.

>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
literally not happening

>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
pretty vague but also not happening because allowing people to live a healthy life and die of natural causes is not the same as fostering conditions to bring their physical destruction

Youre making two opposing arguements. 1 that white people arent being exterminated. 2that whites are going extinct.

Ok. You admit whites are going extinct. Mind listing a few reasons why?

going extinct because culture changes any you fail to reproduce isn't genocide. They are literally not being exterminated. In fact they aren't even going extinct, they are just evolving to be more brown and yellow, their genetic material is living on. So perhaps I was misguided to use the term extinct.

It was the nazis culture to throw jews into ovens. Therefore it wasnt genocide. Jews just failed to evolve to survive 500 degree heat.

That makes no sense. You are literally not being killed. You are just evolving to have a different skin tone.

Not being killed? Niggers are killing us everyday. Muslims are killing us every day. The fucking culture has become anti white. White suicides are through the fucking roof. You can play stupid. I can play stupid too. It will cost me less lives than you.

why would you think something being culture precludes it being genocide?

god I'm glad I made this thread cause it really makes me see racism from a different perspective. You guys are just really stupid and afraid.

>literally not happening
That's just an example of such a policy user, not the definitive standard.

>also not happening because allowing people to live a healthy life and die of natural causes is not the same as fostering conditions to bring their physical destruction

By this logic it's not genocide to place Jews into gender segregated camps where they are kept well fed and healthy until the last Jew on Earth dies of natural causes.

that goes under the UN definition of genocide though

Mass Sterilization is breed out also. Remember this

And the jews in the ovens evolved to have a different skin tone too. Ash grey.

blacks and muslims are being killed everyday also. You can argue that the culture is anti-white but calling it white genocide is completely idiotic and the reason you will never be taken seriously.

>By this logic it's not genocide to place Jews into gender segregated camps where they are kept well fed and healthy until the last Jew on Earth dies of natural causes.
That would only make sense if whites were being forcibly captured, which they are not. Besides, it would be genocide by that UN definition if you are causing them mental harm through imprisonment. Regardless, it hardly matters if that situation is genocide or not because even if it is it is in no way analogous to what is happening to whites.

no it doesn't, see

This is exactly what you do to whites. Whites are forced to live in ghettos with niggers because thats the only house they can afford and niggers cause them mental harm through that economic imprisonment.

Do you know how stupid it is to try to solve a problem without naming the problem? Are that dumb or just dishonest?

we are just trying to build consensus. We realize the only people who will sympathize with White people are other White people. Notice we aren't directly arguing with Jews or non Whites. Its literally just propaganda specifically made to wake up White people

What do you think "its ok to be White" was? Us telling Blacks IOTBW? No. obviously its a psyop by us to raise White consciousness

You can live anywhere you like. Captitalism is (supposedly) not tyranny.

Not nearly as stupid as naming your particular problem something that hyperbolically compares it to genocide guaranteeing it to be laughed at and offend people.

>Genocide can be committed in a number of ways, including:
> killing members of a group or causing them serious mental or bodily harm,
> deliberately inflicting conditions that will bring about a group's physical destruction,
>imposing measures on a group to prevent births
> forcefully transferring children from one group to another
So yes, it is happening.
You're not wrong though, every other genocide including the jews (which didn't happen, but definitely will happen) is also natural selection.
Seriously, you want me to believe that Jews just stood around being herded into the showers 100 at a time and didnt question it or fight back?
"The first one hundred, go into the showers to get sprayed for lice."
"Okay"
"Next one hundred, go in the showers to get sprayed for lice!"
This went on for five years and no jews thought to ask "where did that first hundred go?"
They deserved it just for being that stupid on the first place. Not that it really happened.

>We realize the only people who will sympathize with White people are other White people.
patently false, here's proof youtube.com/watch?v=FdHJw0veVNY

IOTBW as just like the term 'white genocide' a ridiculous embarrassment.

You are trying to change the culture by excluding other races in you dialog. that makes no sense unless you are white supremacist.

>a ridiculous embarrassment
Are you trying to shame us? US?

the UN definition you are referencing is not what's happening to whites seeTechnically any death can be considered natural selection. That argument doesn't prove genocide is happening. Whites are not being systematically killed, they are at full liberty to have babies. Zero genocide is happening. The only thing you could possibly argue is happening is that they are causing you serious mental harm, which is retarded cause if you are seriously mentally hurt by black star war characters you need help.

I'm not shaming you, I'm just sharing a rational perspective with you. Every news story wasn't "how dare they say it's ok to be white that's offencive" it was "a bunch of kids put up these poster because the felt victimized and thought it would offend people." It didnt prove the point it set out to make.

you think the rapidly changing culture today is caused by NATURE?

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is? Are you expressing sorrow or glee or indifference over "whites" losing demographic power in the US/West?

>literally not happening
Literally happening.
And now Canada (and probably california) is trying to force laws to allow them to take away the children of parents who dont fall in line with the LGBTQBRAAPP guidelines.

You over simplify it you fucking mong. We arent mad at a fucking starwars character. Were mad that when you google white couples you get interracial couples. Were mad the fucking media keeps talking shit and wishing death on our elders. People like you dont even deserve a debate. You deserve a fucking knife in the neck for your wilful ignorance.

Video proves nothing. some guy pretends to care so he can have his concern troll ted talk

IOTBW was a success. you're in denial at this point

White flight exists because Whites dont want to live near non Whites. Once Whites feel cornered enough, if we reach a critical mass there is nothing people can do about it. We will win.
We dont wanna rule over anyone. If Whites are the cause of all non White failure it seems separation is the only solution. Why dont blacks wanna rule themselves?

They didn't need to turn them against jews

>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
So feminist laws, divorce laws,anti male courtship, our whole society, etc are not that?

So it's valid as long as is indirect or voluntary
So we can
>Sterilize non-whites in exchange for money
>Ban non-white men from touching non-white women
>Make their men gay/psychologically sterile
>Same with women
>Develop a virus to induce this behavior and infecting non-whites with it using stupid excuses like breeding gap, historical breeding gap, positive action against breeding gap whatever.

Or we can just play by rules made by us in the same way they play by their ruled

> (You)
>the UN definition you are referencing is not what's happening to whites see
>Technically any death can be considered natural selection. That argument doesn't prove genocide is happening. Whites are not being systematically killed, they are at full liberty to have babies.
Except for all the contraceptives and other hormones and chemicals that have been subtly placed in our water supply.
You Jews already got caught giving Depro to Ethiopian Jews without their knowledge, and its a known fact that birth control hormones change the way women (and men) approach sex and relationships, specifically the brain chemistry involving sexual attraction.
>Zero genocide is happening. The only thing you could possibly argue is happening is that they are causing you serious mental harm, which is retarded cause if you are seriously mentally hurt by black star war characters you need help.
Is it not?? Psychological warfare is still warfare, and it's been going on at least since 1880, undermining our institutions so that you can subtly assume control, shitting on the family structure and planning for the future and trapping everyone in debt, pushing homosexuality and new age bullshit, black stormtroopers is just you getting stupid and sloppy because you think you've won.

this faggot is half-retarded
weak b8 m8
>in all fields

another idiot who thinks human activity is not a part of nature

if anything the point should be to make you dummies realize you need to abandon the term white genocide because it is ridiculously inaccurate and needlessly offensive if you want anyone to listen to you concerns about what you think is anti- white culture.

>Were mad that when you google white couples you get interracial couples.
there is no objective google, you probably get those results because you spend so much time online talking about interracial issues, and furthermore, it's still a very pedantic thing to be mad at considering the numerous real issues with google. you are still mad about the star wars character, don't lie.

>some guy pretends
you are so adamant the not a single black person could sympathize with whites that you have to assume he's lying? that's pathetic.

IOTBW was a failure and I explained why.

>White failure it seems separation is the only solution. Why dont blacks wanna rule themselves?
because 'separate but equal' is a paradox. the only things that can be separate and equal are abstract mathematical concepts. In the physical world if things are separate they cannot be equal.

Blacks are Muslims killings are in-group. Genocide is supposed to work out-grup.
Just because they are killing themselves doesn't mean we have to be killed by them too

psychological warfare is not genocide.

why do you think you can do something if it's not genocide just because it wouldnt be genocide?

sad

>I'm not shaming you, I'm just sharing a rational perspective with you.
(((Rational)))
You know what is rational? Keeping watch over your own tribe and warning your fellows of impending danger.
You know what else is rational? Knowing that you may succeed in the short term, but whites are collectively the smartest, strongest, most resilient race and if there's just 1 million of us left in the world before we wake up, we will still be able to conquer the rest of the planet.

The systematic extermination is the immigration systems that are flooding white countries with nonwhites, paying those same nonwhites through welfare to have children, and branding the whites that dare speak out against it as some kind of monsters. It is the POLICY of states in the West to increase diversity, ergo divesting whites of their control of their own countries.

Oh, by the way, kindly fuck off. You're not smart enough for Sup Forums.

criminal murder and terrorism are not inherently genocide

I hardly ever talk about interracial anything. Fuck google. Youre right. The starwars character does piss me off. Not the character itself. What it stands for. Its nothing but icing on the fuck white people cake.

>the immigration systems that are flooding white countries with nonwhites, paying those same nonwhites through welfare to have children, and branding the whites that dare speak out against it as some kind of monsters. It is the POLICY of states in the West to increase diversity, ergo divesting whites of their control of their own countries.
literally none of that is systematic extermination. You can have issues with those things but they are not genocide and calling it that only hurts your cause.

you spend all day on an image board that talks about race all the time, you just spoke about interracial shit in this thread.

You are going into an oven.

>psychological warfare is not genocide.
Does it meet the following criteria:
>deliberately inflicting conditions that will bring about a group's physical destruction,
>imposing measures on a group to prevent births
The answer is yes. Gas yourself, kike.

>+0.04c has been added to your account

Yes he doesn't care and the only Blacks that do are suicidal. He wouldn't fight for White people he would never take any measure to actually help us. He doesn't care beyond "understanding" at most. Its just concern trolling

I saw IOTBW red pill people. It was a great propaganda technique to expose just how anti White the current climate is. Worked exactly as intended = success. Just because it made you butt hurt doesn't mean it failed.

No its not equal. Point? They can never hope to have the same standard of living without White people. We would have a better standard without them. Equality isn't the aim here. Neither is segregation. Actual separation. They rule themselves with their own merits.

No what we should be talking about is gassing you filthy jews

(((Semantics))) by OP
Deliberate, hateful, race targeted, wealth grabbing, ethnic cleansing by disgusting, inbred Jews and stupid, half animal darkies any way you slice it.

btw, the Holocaust didn't happen
youtube.com/watch?v=f6AmyRTBdXI

Then Hitler was just a criminal/terrorist. The fact that he was more successful at targeting their racial enemies than blacks are moslems doesn't make him a genocidal. How many bodies are genocide? Moslems and blacks are in the thousands of white bodies and the elites promoting it

>>imposing measures on a group to prevent births
you are free to have babies

>>deliberately inflicting conditions that will bring about a group's physical destruction,
not happening. you group is free to continue a long and healthy life and someday have grandkids who fuck brown people and change you groups skin tone

>No its not equal. Point? They can never hope to have the same standard of living without White people. We would have a better standard without them. Equality isn't the aim here. Neither is segregation. Actual separation. They rule themselves with their own merits.
you don't understand the things that make it unequal and why that is an injustice. You are basically too stupid to understand the legal argument that was Brown v Board of education

Good comeback user! Except the holohoax didn't actually happen.

crime is not systematic extermination, there's nothing systematic about it. terrorists would like to end you race or convert them to islam, and they don't have the power to systematicially exterminate you, that's why more people die in car accidents than by terrorism by a wide margin.

More like white devolution genius.

Its not genocide if white women are doing the genociding by not having children and voting for pro open borders parties for muh vagene rights. You have a woman problem pol, not a Jew problem. Stop blaming Jews for the fact that white women are traitorous whores.

Heres a quick read OP....

I suggest you read 2 and 3 twice so you grasp them.

no, you don't know what devolution means for one thing, for another, it's evolution. evolution is a natural law doesn't mean continual improvement

no one is systematically killing whites or preventing their birth

You're not helping by filling their heads with Jewish race mixing propaganda and MUH body MUH right to own 30 cats BS. NO man worth anything will want to fuck a woman that lives in and smells of a house that wreaks of cat piss, unless he has lost senses from age or illness.

>no one is systematically killing whites or preventing their birth

I asked you to read them twice so I'd avoid this kind of response.

Jews teach women to whores and to not have children. Women didn't naturally come to this position themselves. They learned it. White men did not tell them that. Jews told them that.

Nobody cares about segregation anymore.
We are talking about securing a completely different state for White people. one way or another. Your moral fagging doesn't work here

You talk like a jew. Adding systematic doesn't change the fact that the only difference between one and others in body count being both genocides. It is also a systematic policy of the elites to flood whites with non-whites.
Non-whites are savages if I flood your house with wolves I have liability for your death.

>Says I don't know what devolution is
>posts nothing to disprove anything i said
>denies there are no systematic businesses set up for precisely this purpose
>denies NGO's are working to make the world all one grey glump, but have decided to start with whites first since they will be hardest to convince to quit being.

I read them. I wasn't going to mention that 'white' is not a species because I didnt ant to be saddened by your pathetic reply.

>a completely different state
seperat is inherently unequal. what you are talking about is the creation of two unequal states as opposed to the one equal one we have.

>Adding systematic doesn't change the fact that the only difference between one and others in body count being both genocides.
no, systematic is a quality that makes it different. The numbers don't matter.

you want me to post the dictionary definition of devolution? look it up you dumbass

Genocide is probably the wrong term as there's no killing. Planned demographic replacement is more accurate. Bringing higher birthrate groups into low birthrate countries and then openly celebrating the decline of the white majority and in Europe's case native population.

Yes genocide should strictly be applied to ethnic killings

This 100%

most rational response so far.

THIS IS PLURAL:
> whites
> Whites are being framed as a pariah class
THIS IS POSESSIVE:
> white's
> Alfred White's green car

AN HERB FOR YOUR BAD GRAMMAR

The few Jews who are create race mixing propaganda in Hollywood are hated as much by conservative Jews. And if you really think feminism is another Jewish trick, why did Jewish men fall for it aswell? Most Jewish men hate feminism with a passion. Most just don't say anything because we ate too beta and our community is lead by women. Most of us hate how Jewish women behave and there are many Jewish incels. We grew up watching our niggers cheat on our fathers, and disrespect Jewish guys. It's a woman problem, not a Jew problem, although Jews were prominent in the feminist movement.

now this is the most rational response.

The only stupid one here is you faggot

Open borders for Israel. You can evolve to be more Arabic.

They are a broad sub-species of humans. They hail from a particular geographic global region. They consist of a number of tribes. Those tribes developed into nation states. Those nation states are now being...

>Invaded by another sub-species.
>Having hybridization propaganda forced on them.

Whats so difficult to grasp about this?

“B-b-b-but it’s just natural selection!!!!!1!1!1 WAAAAAAAAAA”
No, fuckup. If humans release an invasive species into an area and it fucks with the local wildlife, is the local wildlife not with preserving? If you give a shit about shellfish in the Great Lakes from foreign lands outbreeding and fucking up the natural balance because they were manipulated by humans, why shouldn’t you feel the same way for people?

Few jews? You might want to look into the breadth of Hollywood over say the last 40 years, lots of equality BS and lots of feminism crept into it, maybe you didn't notice that it became the only product they sell now?

KEK!

Mate, the ancients were saying the same thing about women. Women have always been traitorous whores, its why every successful civilisation had them on a tight leash. Leftist Marxist Jews, white Marxist feminists didn't have to do much except free them from the structures that regulated their behaviour. Don't be such a beta to think women have no agency.

they are not a different species

see above and you argument only makes sense if the shellfish are fucking the local wild life and changing their phenotype, which actually isnt a problem.

Starvation is natural... ;)

yeah because sterilization programs set by the UN are totally natural selection. FUCKING KIKE SCUM

Omar rodiguez Lopez...mah nigga.

>seperat is inherently unequal. what you are talking about is the creation of two unequal states as opposed to the one equal one we have.
Who cares about two different countries being equal. They can rule themselves how they see fit instead of being oppressed by White countries
Equality? So end Affirmative action, all able bodied people on welfare, diversity quotas of every kind, college admission non White/Asians advantage etc If those things dont give certain races an advantage no on will mind ending it right?

Full on equality would be nigger famine. What you want is equality of outcome not opportunity. Unless you're willing to get rid of mentioned policies of course.

the (((guy))) in the related pic looks suspicious

Well, that's still a few thousand Jews. There are 20 million of us. It's a tiny minority within a minority. Schlomo the banker/physicist/accountant/Neet/Zionist isn't responsible for what a few out of touch Marxist Jews do. That's basically nigger tier logic, when they blame all whites for the fact that a extreme minority owned slaves.

Argue all you like. If you encourage a people's demise, said people are within their natural rights to do the same to you. The comeback being muh holocaust of course. Fine, but as usual your people will be totally shocked at having any blowback against yourselves when it happens.

>yes goy! Unnatural and assisted moving of two unrelated populations into an area is completely natural!

Exactly.
What of Abortion?
>natural selection!!!!
really...so women just evolved vacuums and knives and so forth to cut up and dispose of the baby all on their own?