What's the best sport to put my kids in?

I don't want them to get fat, do drugs, have sex, or become gay.

What's the best sport to accomplish that goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/11/us/boy-scouts-will-allow-girls-to-join/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All sports have plenty of opportunities for faggotry sex and drugs.

Just go running or lift or hike with them. Shit nigga ain't rocket science.

Ballet dancing if its a boy, Hip Hop if its a girl.
Such is the american way.

trail running/ ultra running. It's not a team sport, which is probably a good thing desu.

I did judo and futbol when I was in school.
I'm 25yo now, skinnyfat, I've never done drugs, I'm still a virgin and I believe I'm straight.

Vai dormir João

Fed your kids right I'd you don't want them to get fat

I put all my daughters in gymnastics. Women need to be flexible and look good for other men. Gymnastics serves that purpose

swimming
>get fit as fuck
>no niggers

S H I T H O L E

Martial Arts

gymnastics guarantees that she will have had more dicks in her than she is years old before she even reaches the age of consent

cross country
I'm a cross country coach and I feel pretty safe saying that at least 90% of the kids on the team I coach graduated as virgins the last two years

Paintball or airsoft are good sports, you dont necessarily neet to be /fit/ to enjoy them although it helps tremendously, they can learn minor mechanical skills by repairing/maintaining and upgrading their own equipment, there's not alot of time for drugs or sex when you're concentrating on kill or be killed, and the kill or be killed aspect will teach them to think before they act.
On the downside, they could potentially become airsoft larpers or hardcore "im gonna be a pro paintballer" idiots, which basically makes them gay. Nothing is foolproof

This.
I've always wondering why nogs are so bad at swimming tho

>gymnastics
do you want to raise sluts?

Wrestling by far. Wrestling community is very conservative and Christian and the kids learn to be tough. Throwing a ball around just ain't comparable

What makes you think that?

gay as fuck mate

Gymnasts. She will get fondled and win the Olympics, and then you can be proud of her.

Their dads never taught them to swim, and they're too retarded to figure it out.

What is this meme? The gymnasts in highschool weren’t sluts as far as I remember. I was planning on putting my daughter in gymnastics because it stunts growth and I’m 6’8 and few men want an Amazonian or Valkyrie. Swimming is genius though. Literally 0 niggers

>get fat

Feed them homemade dinners and give them a caloric diet lower than what they need to make up for the shit they will eat at friends house and school. Also keep them in soccer, football, or track.

My son takes taekwondo. They do a pretty decent workout at the beginning, then spend the rest of class working in groups. Two nights a week, for a total of four hours. I like the Master and the other kids are very nice and seem to be as focused on their school work like my kid. We're both very pleased after the first year.

Ballet if they're a boy, Football if they're a girl.

They need to be ready for when the patriarchy falls. Your son needs to be prime wife material and needs a ballerina body to achieve those aesthetics and poise. Your daughter needs to be strong and full of testosterone to lead society into a new era.

Football

the gymnasts that I knew were sluts
I lost my virginity to a gymnast but at least we were both 15
her ass was phenomenal I will say that

gymnastics if girl

>Women need to be flexible and look good for other men.

Ah good sven, raising your daughters to be good whores for the muhammads.

>a sport based on spreading your legs as wide as possible in as little clothes as possible
really dude?

Concur with wrestling.
Turns anyone into a better person mentally and physically.

>be me
>play football
>do drugs and fuck hoes
>fail out of college
>join army and go to Afghanistan 3 times
>get out and find good girl
>have 2 kids
>working on degree in geology

choose something as far away from football and cheerleading as possible.

Run track and learn to play piano is what im gonna have my kids do

my taekwando master turned me from a fatass to a self-loathing fatass. Makes all the difference in losing weight.

Fencing and shooting.

You're welcome.

t. fencer and shooter

Jiu jitsu. Find a fight gym with kids classes for judo and jiu jitsu. They can pick up striking later.

I just heard about various gymnasts who ended up becoming used up whores unable to maintain a relationship with anyone

I dont like swimming all too much. what I would do if I had a daughter is take her to the gym with me. good ol' iron and me and all my gymbros would make sure nobody messes with her

lucky you

Shooting

>self-loathing
How so, user?

My daughter is starting dance and when she’s a little older tennis.

gymnastics

This, Olympic weightlifting or Powerlifing

Because they'll be surrounded by other whores.
Girls that are very attractive in their teens end up completely ruined because of how much attention they get-- gymnastics will make them very attractive and keep them in the company of other very attractive girls.

Gymnastics

I suppose it makes sense. I went to a catholic high school and while there were lots of “Catholics” there were also lots of really religious girls. The one that was a gymnast then seems wholesome enough now. Plus I figured it would weed out minorities. Can’t have her doing basketball and associating with those types

This no sport comes close to the sense of community and competition that the American wrestling system fosters

genius. I am a yurifag and this will surely make her gay so I can witness real life yuri unfolding

Do you have the pic of the ref looking at the kid who lost to the girl?

rugby

Thinking about it more, I’d say soccer and idk tennis are pretty wholesome for women. If you wanna raise a chad, sports year round, lacrosse, football, swimming for broad shoulders, maybe soccer too. Not nerd shit like tae kwon do.

Thanks. Gets my sides every time.

>Gymnastics. The perfect place for your daughter to get raped by a pedofile.
>I would consider anysport as long as you're there in person. They go alone they get raped.

>Verification not needed for next post
Did gookmoot figure out I'm a russian bot?

Track
Cheap, low injury rate, and running builds confidence and self discipline as well as mental resistance.

Id say swimming for boys, track for girls for ideal muscle growth

Softball for the girl.
Worst case she turns out gay, but it's not likely she'll be a whore in the mean time.

Nobody has said it, just bullshit unfunny hurrdurr.

>baseball

Promotes strength and speed with not much chance of injury and most like not as many niggers compared to both ape balls.

Rugby or football if boy. Tbh most team sports besides basketball because its for niggers, or lacrosse because its for faggots. Soccer only if you're European, because the only people that are gayer then lacrosse players are American soccer players.
Make sure your boy joins a teamsport though, its vital for him to go through that experience to become a man. It will also make him more masculine and more masculine friends at the same time.

Cross country/track for girls.

The meme is that gymnastics coaches are creepy and molest the girls they are coaching.

>swimming
>running
>muscle growth
real life doesnt work the same way as anime you dumb weeb

want muscle growth? want personal growth? want discipline and everything else? weightlifting is the best for everything

if anything putting them in a sport will just accelerate things aside from being gay that is.

When I was in High school the biggest drug offenders were on the sports team.

Rugby: a game for hooligans played by gentlemen. Soccer: a game for gentlemen played by hooligans
at least in the UK

In my high school, the lacrosse team were the guys who did drugs under the stairwell, while I, a loner nobody, ate lunch with football kids.

Also Boxing great for cardio and useful if you want your kids to know basic self defense

football is extreme fun to play casually but extremely shitty to watch professionally

All organized sports are full of degenerates, why don't you exercise their minds there Mr 1 Post?

Eh i guess I should've been more specific. Youre not wrong about lifting though building all those things and more. But im not a fan of having too much muscle, just enough core to lift 1.5x your body weight is good enough. I believe running and swimming accomplishes that goal while maintaining attractive physiques for both sexes

the more attractive a woman with good social skills the less likely she gets involved with inferior races.

Mma/sambo

Gymnastics if girl, wrestling if boy

what happened to the jocks in your school?

Brilliant!

>
THIS THREAD IS NOT POLITICAL, GET IN HERE AND DO GODS WORK ANONS

Wrestling coach used to make us referee and coach the little kids that came in for peewee after practice. This is 100% the look you'd get ever time a girl beat you. If you were in highschool we'd haze you until you an heroed

Rowing or canoing. They're also less likely to be promiscuous

"believe", no sweety, you're gay as fuck. pounding wool isn't something you believe in, it's something you do. now run along and go suck some cock

>lifting
>personal growth

have you ever been to fit

its always so silly when people are scared of "too much muscle". its not like you go to the gym for 1 week and look like rich piana

especially women have such a low natty limit it is impossible for them to get "too much" muscle

don't want "too much muscle"? lift for a few years and see where this gets you as natty, especially as a kid. by that time I guarantee you that you will have changed your mind and if for some miraculous reason you havent stopped being a turbofaggot you can always stop increasing the intensity and weight and just maintain your current physique. or maintain below 12% bodyfat and restrict your caloric diet. that way you wont gain any muscle no matter how hard you train

From my experience..
Football players drink a lot and go to parties, but it has a very masculine culture, and churns out plenty of decent young men.

Lacrosse players are degenerate preppy faggots that all get bowlcuts. The entire culture of it is designed to churn out the "chad" jews have constructed for goyim to look up to, as only valuing pussy, looking at anyone with real convictions as lame, and staying uninformed because its uncool.

Best description of the sport I've ever heard lol

Cricket AKA the white gentleman's sport.

have you ever entered a gym? lifting is completely life changing

I did Boy Scouts instead of sports. You lose out a bit in terms of raw strength and competitiveness, but get a lot of more cool survival type skills and a kind of fitness that is more practical for most people (very endurance based, since you may hike up to 20 miles a day with 40 pounds of gear on your back). Now that I'm in my late 20's, I feel more manly than all of the former jocks who are mostly fat now. Without their sport, most of them couldn't translate their skills into anything useful. Having these basic survival skills and going backpacking regularly appeals to that base masculine sense of self reliance and competence. You want to have a feeling that you can be in nature for more than a couple days at a time and not feel helpless.

That's a no then?

Golf & Tennis

>sports
mass brainwashing
go look it up
keep your kids away from sports at all cost

Fencing. The only way to raise a gentleman or lady.

BMX racing.

Alpine ski racing.

t. nerd

Actually long distance running would be a #1 pick in my book

found the brainwashed sports fan

yeah I have been to fit but dont be fooled, all the autistic people are dyels. I remember polls, not even 10% have lifted for more than 2 years so of course theyre a bunch of faggots

lifting doesnt change you over night. it changes you over the years. and lifting changed my life extremely, it saved my life basically

cnn.com/2017/10/11/us/boy-scouts-will-allow-girls-to-join/index.html

To bad boyscouts got cucked though. Almost as gay as the US Army now. Don't send your sonss to this faggotry unless you're ok with them getting estrogen injections too.

>What's the best sport to accomplish that goal?
sailing or horse riding

Put your boys in wrestling. It's one of the best things you could ever do for them. Gymnastics is also great for young boys or girls, it'll teach physical skills and agility that will transfer to any sport they decide to do when they're older. Brazilian ju jitsu is great for self defense and fitness, and unlike most martial arts the risk of concussions is low.

It's a stupid meme and it's just going drive exceptional male coaches out of gymnastics because they won't want to deal with the parents who always hold them under suspicion just because they are men.

Found the virgin loser that eats in the cafeteria alone. You don't even have a date to homecoming lmao.

Put them in boy scouts, especially if they're girls. They'll learn to suck a mean dick.

>I don't want them to get fat, do drugs, have sex, or become gay.

>What's the best sport to accomplish that goal?

Esports.

Gymnastics for a guy always seemed inherently gay to me. My suspicion was proven correct when a kid I grew up with ended up coming out as a tranny a few years after we graduated HS. I had to learn about it from the news because he was in the military and was part of that whole trannies not allowed to serve anymore thing. Kek. Glad he's out and I hope he gets some help. God knows he needs it