What does Sup Forums think of charles manson

What do you think?

I'm glad he's dead and I hope he burns in hell

You know he was having orgies with all the Manson bitches. I wonder if he thought it was worth it.

Edgy cuck.

Based dude

Annoying. Dont know his politics, seems like a leftist.

Kind of like the hippie, dennis hopper "listen to my woke rant about society" deuchebag. Self obsessed childish antics that are part of a bigger societal problem. Like a black rapper or petulant college sjw.

Should have been tortured for the remainder of his life. maybe it'd bring him to his senses

>seems like a leftist
He literally brainwashed people into committing murder to start the race war. He was a damn prophet. He predicted BLM.

I sent him a Christmas card once told him to call on Jesus.

He wanted to start the race war because he thought blacks would win. He was retarded and crazy. Smart enough to fool people into thinking he was some kind of guru, but dumb enough to not just enjoy a life of easy pussy and money.

>thought niggers would win

He dindu nuffin

He a good boy

Nicely articulated his craziness. One of the most charismatic human beings of all time. Just look at the twinkle in his eye.
People are just jealous that a criminal can go down in the history books just for being a criminal. He made a living off of being a criminal. More successful than anybody on this board and spent his life in a cage.

I genuinely believe he's innocent

He literally never killed anybody. He wasn't anywhere near the crime scenes and never paid or compensated anyone to do anything illegal.

His Charisma and harem of girls willing to carve swastikas in their foreheads in solidarity with him scared people and they quarantined him for it.

Forgot image.

>There's a hole in the desert that leads to hell. Smoke this datura and let's go look for it!

WE GOTTA KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

Manson /ourguy/ confirmed

fpbp and check'd

Wtf are those legs?

Glow in the fucking dark. Anyone praising him is an obvious shill.

i think he looks like a jew now

Those were the [anytime before the 90s]s kid.

>Charles Manson was a CIA nigger
>sentenced to the death penalty
>served 46 years before dying
Now that's what I call deep undercover.

is that robin williams?

Gay

So what you're saying is you want us to redpill you on X? 'Cause it really sounds like you're asking us to redpill you on X.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

>swede projection

I'm pretty sure being sane is not a requirement for joining the CIA.

He called (((them))) out and that’s why he’s so evil even though he didn’t actually commit a crime

I'm pretty sure the CIA could have had Sharon Tate killed without Charles Mansons help if they wanted.

>niggers will possess the reasoning skills and humility necessary to seek out a superior leader and then submit themselves to him

Manson dindu nuffin

Coward.

They would eventually. Once there's nothing left to loot/steal They resort to begging. Its a survival instinct.

His mistake was rushing. Manson could've built a vast religious army but he lacked restraint for achieving supreme glory.

Useless. The Unibomber was less retarded.

I just think its hilarious that he was on death row stuck in prison and his last day on earth was spent on the outside literally a couple miles from my house pinching nurses asses telling them to look at their game. He got the last laugh

A fucking retarded hippy who was heavily brain damaged from drug abuse and delusional ideation of grandeur and narcissism. I don't believe he deserved the extent of what he was charged and persecuted with, but holy fuck that dude was a tard.

*death row once

>trolls hippies to kill celebrities
>tries to pin it on blacks to start a race war

if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

They should have executed him. A life time in solitary is a waste of resources and cruel punishment.

dead

they were studying him

Innocent of murder.

good colors for his cremains.
the darker color on the bones is a sign of being old.
and the pink,blue,greens are fatty types solidified to stone
bone dust has a salty tang to it.

used to work in crematoriums when i was a kid.

I think he's dead.

Nigger was all about that full bush