Shingeki no Kyojin

Blocks your path

Endgame

BRA deserved love and life.

Can someone translate the Ymir's and Hisu's part? Thank you in advance.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Showers with love.

Seconding this. Maybe at least a summary or the interesting parts.

BRAYH*

>proceed to fucks her

She would kill you. Rape isn't funny.

Upcoming character CD titles
>06 リヴァイ「Dark Side Of The Moon」
>07 エルヴィン・スミス「Hope Of Mankind」
>Dark Side of the Moon
Get it?

LM soon.

Are the beginning of those threads just a competition to see which retard will get to say his meme post first?

What you going to do slut
I'll wipe your existence of the map

Yeah, please.

Is Zophie or whatever she's called related to Pieck?

Never forget.

LH SOON

Bert is too much of a beta to hurt his waifu.

pretty much

Acceptable endgame?

Just got to chapter 70.

So Levi is an Ackerman? Is he Mikasa's brother or something? Also what the fuck kind of asian name is Ackerman?

I always wanted to roundhouse kick a toddler - for science. with Annie, you'd be doing nothing wrong if you did that. thx kamisama for this opportunity!

Nah, just relative. Only Mikasa half asian half ackerman,.

Endgame right here brothers.

>Also what the fuck kind of asian name is Ackerman?

Mikasa's mom was the "oriental" - her father was the Ackermann.

>Psycho kid Annie
>Psycho kid Eren
Wow what a coincidence. They really deserve each other after all.

ANNIE IS GOING TO DEFECT TO ERENS SIDE AND HELP HIM TO FREE THE ELDIANS STUCK IN MARLEY.

why would you think that?

So is it safe to say Annie's dad was just a typical Eldian hoping his daughter would become a warrior so they could live in luxury?

According the to Kenny the branch family of ackerman moved to shiganshina and assuming it might as well be mikasa's father, so she's just a relative, someone from the same clan

The nose and care free nature.

I know eren is mostly hated but I do hope he matures during the time skip

>Psycho kid Eren

t. "if you kill your enemies, they win" mememaster 3000 prime minister of Canuckistan

Just a bad father as grisha who forced his own ideals and way of life on his child, zeke got out but annie got broken seeing she hurt him

EA real endgame, brothers.

Hongo OUT

worse than grisha (?)

I don't think so, he regretted sending her away. Grisha and Dina lived in luxury, but he stayed in the wooden house in the woods. He must have had different reasons.

I do want to know why Annie's father imposed such a training on Annie. Why did he want her to become so strong?

Truly, he'll bring her happiness!

BA is shit
Only Reiner is good because he have some character development

So was Annie's dad an Eldian supremacist too?

That's probably because he didn't know her lifespan would be shortened to 13 years until it was too late. Grisha and Dina weren't aware when they gave Zeke up.

Hongo look like a real life fujoshit.

pieck seemed just to be tired, zophia was a plot device by isayama to show how bad armin's dream was..ocean is piss
fucking kek

I don't think the lifespan was the reason

So she would pass the warrior trials.

wow, i like what the artist is portraying here

I find that they make a so much better ship than EHshit. They are really cute together.

I doubt it. That doesn't make sense.

But those are five babies.

He already mature after uprising, only reader without character comprehension can't distinguish it. Since they thinks once a rageturd always a rageturd.

He'd be a pretty shit one, since his daughter is a loyal warrior who never strayed from her goal.

he taught her about how cruel the world was and she has to be strong so perhaps something happened with his mother and he wanted her to be strong to protect herself

JA soon lads

This is the worst shitpost in the history of /snk/, maybe ever. Sad!

Yeah, i agree with that too.

Hanji is pregnant with twins!

Kot titan soon

This is my preferred EH. The age gap is required though.

BRA deserves pain and death

I doubt it since she never cried about muh mission, muh honor, she only wanted home, and her dad too only said things such as muh cruel world, be strong
he also said that ''sorry annie, i don't think you can forgive me for this'' so i'm sure the warrior thing came later,
in lost girls it shows that she never wanted to be inside the walls

Only an RE alliance can bring about true peace and bridge the gap between their people.

I agree, perhaps he was doing something illegal or murdered his wife or some shit, annie did have pretty blank expression on her face when he apologized

R(soldier)E Alliance.

>I agree, perhaps he was doing something illegal or murdered his wife or some shit,
No.

>annie did have pretty blank expression on her face when he apologized
Because up until then, he only talked about her training and technique. She didn't know how to process his sudden change of heart.

With piss.
This is what dead shit deserves.

You mean REZ.

Please, he looks like her father. It's very pedophilic when we know that Hisu look like a 12 years old midget. Both of EH are literally shit.

>No.
what makes you so confident about your claim

It's very easy to do better than Ehshit honestly.

>TFW Levi comes inside

Armong and Manlet are worst shingekis.

LAME are the worst shingekis*

Anniefags should gun themselves.

Can someone try to translate it? Please.

Kek, animeonlies were getting annoyed at Eren last episode because of all his screaming and wanted him to "tone down his voice".

Armin is worst shingeki.

>DAT FILE
KEK

Soon

What's so special about that?

Ha, yet some of his denial fags insist that he's loved by the general public. People hate him.

They will also be annoyed when they realize that Eren is a guy with no personality and own ideals and simply a small obedient puppy to his shitty father's plan after the season 4. (If it happens one day after all)

Reiner is so handsome.

Manlet has two very plum MOONS on his dark side.

Eren > Mikasa > Manlet > Armong

Erwin is the Lord and Savior of my heart

Shit>>>>>>>>>>Mikasa>>>>>>>>>>>Armong>>>>>>manlet>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>Shitren

He had no personality since the beginning. Even his "great dream" of discovering the world and the ocean was in fact of Armin's. He's just a kid blinded by rage, hatred and pain.

I want to be his little wife and for us to giggle as our babies kick inside me, and for him to wrap his arm around me while I'm doing household duties. I want to scratch behind his ears and give him massages a mix of rough and soft while he moans. He's a proper MAN.

Never happening.

Another handsome Reiner so that one user doesn't complain.

is that too much?

He's such a worthless MC, both in the actual series and outside.

>Eren is a guy with no personality and own ideals
You don't really believe that, do you?