I heard you've been talking smack about Sweden

Okay first of all I don't really know this website but I was talking to a friend and he said that you guys make fun of sweden all the time and that you are nazis so I looked at some of the stuff you've been writing and I can honestly say I'm appalled. It's fucking 3AM at night here but I can't go to bed because I'm boiling with anger at how my beautiful country is being misrepresented!

Guess what? Sweden is literally the best country in the world. Free healthcare, free education and very safe.

Oh and you have a problem with us letting immigrants come to our country? We are LITERALLY saving peoples lives from war. What's the alternative? Do you want these people to die simply because they happen to be brown? It's fucking 2018 and you think it's a good idea to go back to 1930's thinking? Yeah, because that turned out GREAT last time!

I spend a lot of time in forums and there's always some jackass talking shit about Sweden so I'm immunized against all critique but you guys take it to a whole new level. Just stop, come to sweden and have some fika and we can talk like normal human beings and I can show you my beautiful country you fucking ASSHOLES!

enjoy seeing your daughter get raped you faggot

Fact that you know what time it is here is a verification that you are Swedish and this self hating LARP is kinda weird

At any rate fuck sweden

T. Blatte

Raped by WHOM? Probably by an aggressive right wing gorilla who votes for SD. Should we deport all SD-voters too?

You're trying too hard with your bitchbait, bitch.

>rape capital of the world
>entire areas that are no-go zones cause shitskins will blow you up with grenades

K lol sweden must be great.

>low quality bait

>larping as a newfag

The wewest of wew lads.

To answer a question with a question. Shouldn't a good country look after its own people first. Shouldn't survival be the first priority of your own culture, customs, and traditions. If the answer is yes, why take these people. Your government needs to integrate, these folk. And witch it's failed. And besides from that, what are these migrants going to do for Sweden. Really nothing. Their birth rates out pace Swedish rates. They don't integrate, and demand everything for nothing. In turn, a large majority of them are parasites, regardless of race. They really don't give anything back. They take homes that the government gives them, and not to native Swedes, and so on. And as for taking them, no one has a responsibility to take them. There's virtue in looking after yourself, and your own first, before others.

KEK. Way to protect your own people OP.

OMG STOP LARPING FAGGOT

100% not written by a swede.

I LOVE YOU SWEDE BRO.

>Free healthcare, free education and very safe.
we literally have that and we are more safer than you cucks

Då har du fel pysen

Don't get me wrong, I think IKEA is great. But come on. Just look up the list of grenade attacks since you guys started letting in muh refugees.

By the 6 refugees you'll have to bring into your home sven.

>It's the current year
>They deserve to rape our women

The problem isn’t that your country is currently a horrible place to live. The problem is that you are currently turning it into a horrible place to live, and we hate seeing that happen, regardless of the memes and jokes we hurl in your direction.

Sweden is worse than Canada and that’s all you need to know.

Enjoy getting cucked

So you're kind of like My Name is John, but for swedefriends? Fantastic.

>going back to 1930's thinking
I presume you're referring to Hitler. Nothing wrong with this.

Du måste tillbaka

Snacka om att ta åt sig allt media säger som fakta. Öppna ögonen och va källkritisk för första gången i ditt liv.

try baiting better faggot. newfags cant even post

>tfw white people will try to refugee in arabia
we are fucked

Nice bait sven, jävla fjant...

It's not funny

I'm going to enjoy watching Sweden descend into brutal civil war in the coming years. Either the muslims will kill you (which is more likely) or the patriotic swedes will wise up and slaughter all you deluded cunts.

ey län den här tråden fortfarande uppe? fitt hora om ja kunde hade ja våldtagit dig sakta

Can a non-biased sweet give me the fucking truth? Don Lemon said nothing is happening in Sweden. Pol says its a shothole. Please help me understand.

It's a shame really, Swedish Metal is awesome but Denmark has you beat.

comin for ya wimminz bitch

"safe" lol. Those no-go zones I guess they don't exist.

We also hear your military is prepping for civil war. Is saving muslim lives worth them taking the lives and raping your women?

We hear rapes are up 700%. Also whats up with allowing muzzies to have child marriages? You all down with pedo culture now like the brits?

I realize you are in denial because those that get mad when they hear the truth are living a lie.

So many nu-Sup Forumscucks taking the bait.
This place is so shit nowdays. It always was, when i think about it

>We also hear your military is prepping for civil war
Literally fake news

where are are there this many holocaust deniers though, I can't just leave

CIA pay you enough?

10/10 larp
you got my sides at
>Guess what? Sweden is literally the best country in the world. Free healthcare, free education and very safe

>very safe

Your local Mosque/Muslim community.

>saving peoples lives from war
lol most are opportunistic

>What's the alternative?

GEE I dunno, perhaps something that doesn't involves PERMANENTLY turning an European nation into a 3rd world shithole populated by lethargic brown mongrels that couldn't even maintain their original countries in the first place?
Also, last time I checked Eritrea and Ethiopia are not war zones.

>deport all SD-voters too
please yes then they can start civil war

That first one is not Tensta

What war?

It is over.

Can't jihad the Assad.

Then where is it?

>be swedish
>be refugee
basically Sweden
literally a meme state with a meme culture

>FREE health care

so the Swedish health care fairy just pops in and takes care of everything....for free

just take your rape and grenade attacks and get back in the shed, sven
>in all fields

sweden is literally a nation state that is going through the stages modern woman usually go through. it literally is the pinnacle of femminism

1. media influence
2. degenerate attention whoring ((you))
3. literally cock carousal whoring
4. look for guy with money and job
5. fuck that guy for money either literally or figuratively

IT'S TIME FOR A FUCKING RACE WAR
I WANT THESE SHITSKINS TO COWER IN FEAR AND GET OBLITERATED FROM SWEDEN
GIVE ME YOUR WAR FACES!!!
PIC RELATED IS ME WHEN THE CIVIL/
RACE WAR STARTS !!!

Tensta wasnt even a thing before the late 60s and there was nothing there to begim with. I have no Idea where it is but its not Tensta and most like just a litte summer cabin somewhere.

>t. El creatura

dude idk how to assemble my ikea bed
plz send help

>Tensta wasnt even a thing before the late 60s

Except it was, there were houses before it was turned into ((((commieblocks)))). I love how leftists whine about muh urbanization but are OK with bulldozing nature to build cheap ugly concrete housing for the hordes of shitskin invaders.

>I have no Idea where it is but its not Tensta

Pretty sure it was around the area.

1. Do you have any sources?
2. I’m mot a leftist just sick of bullshit
3. I’m kot okay with urbanization

Dear Swedish boy, I am married to a Swedish man. I love Swedes. I am Jewish & female & I will tell you that your country did nothing to save us Jews when we were being killed in WW2. You saved Danish Jews, big deal, you could have saved tons of Jews but you did nothing.

And when, about 10 or so years ago, Muslims who came to Sweden & started harming Jews, you know what Sweden did again? You did nothing, you allowed Swedish Jews who have lived in Sweden for 400+ years to suffer rocks thrown at them, daily harassment & assaults.

Sweden did nothing, again.

Now you’re inundated with Muslims who should be, btw, fighting the good fight in their homelands but they’re not, they’re coming to Sweden & EU/UK & they’re RAPING, PILLAGING, TERRORISING all of EU in particular Sweden which is now the rape capital of Europe.

Enjoy the karma, Swede.