Smug Jordan Peterson on Tucker Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDP2W7ifC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's too smart for his own good.

So you’re saying we should be more like the lobsters?

Super smug lol, too many separate thoughts

Too short

Why is nobody ever concerned about the fact he looks like a walking corpse

can't die twice

le white genocide man

>boiled alive and covered in butter

He's under a lot of stress.

kek

So you're saying crabs aren't as smart as lobsters?

Fuck anyone who talks shit on Peterson. So what if he's a boomer with some of the expected holes in his racial game? At the end of the day he is a good man, with real concern for other people (even including you, anons).

If it takes an Arch-Lich to save the western man, so be it

Jordan Peterson is based. Its his fanbase which is retarded and annoying.

He's the savior of the West.

God his posture seems so forced. Is he always like this?

his interveiw with joe rogan is very good if a bit long , still not sure about him generaly mind, with rogan he goes off on one a bit

holy shit jordan peterson is blowing up

i think it was a little snarky of tuck to say "obsessively" though but i guess he has a point

met him yesterday. it was bretty cool.

i bet hes a good chap

SO

good god what a sickly color

He needs to become Catholic and abandon his Gnostics leanings

YOU’RE

He's still a hypocrite calling for his own free speech while shutting down the free speech of others.

I think it's good that he said it, it was kind of a plug for JBP. I think it'll make some people wonder what the fuss is about, they'll go look up his YouTube channel and end up with a clean room.

Seriously what’s wrong with him? And what’s wrong with Fox’s makeup department?

>If it takes an Arch-Lich to save the western man, so be it

Give me that kermit voice, daddy

Be more distant and awkward, I need it

So you're saying that shrimp should not try to be crabs?

This guy has the same skintone as beetlegeuse, for fucks sake is he dying? Or did he die already and hes some type of undead harbinger of doom??

Watched his interview with greassy dutch indian post cathy savage rape episode. That motherfucker is a genius and the content was deep as fuck. Its a good intro to him too bc the greasy indian distilled petersens corr principles and thats what they discuss. 10/10 will finish tonight.

>for fucks sake is he dying? Or did he die already and hes some type of undead harbinger of doom??
He got redpilled on shapeshifters.

He has admitted that he has all kinds of health issues, like autoimmune food sensitivity and depression stuff, says it's genetic in his family, and says that he falls apart a bit when under stress or when he accidentally eats the wrong foods.

So you're saying that plankton should not be like shrimp?

SAYING

THAT

So you're saying Jordan shouldn't eat the lobsters?

No, I'm not saying that at all, actually.

>That motherfucker is a genius and the content was deep as fuck. Its a good intro to him too bc the greasy indian distilled petersens corr principles and thats what they discuss. 10/10 will finish tonight.

Accurate

That makes sense, his daughter has similar issues
mikhailapeterson.com/about-me/

He's the second coming of Christ.

It's the obnoxious nihilist egoists who he shines a light on that deny his message.

Time to grow up and clean your room.

R A R E J O R D A N

bump
JBP is /ourguy/

Not exactly but he is the beginning of our salvation.

are you all stupid or something. most of the things jordan peterson says are just intuitive. it doesn't take a genius to form those ideas. it's just that he's good at articulating them

Stop spamming anime screenshots gaylord

He doesn't begrudge others their right to free speech...he is ready and willing to call out idiots when they prove their lack of brains when they do speak, however
kys

He shall be remembered as one of Great Dank Saints when the Great Church Of K3K is formed and established.

Perhaps for many here on Sup Forums it's intuitive. Not for a large portion of the world however.

Tpeterson is so full of contradictions. Teach your kids to act in a way that pleases other people? Then act in a way that doesn’t make you weak and you should be able to offend people.

Is this guy a moron or something?

God he's so fucking concise. My hero

>At least you will never be a lobster like me

So many Peterson shills on this board

It's pretty telling that he hired a team of shills to post here. It shows you where his true intentions lie.

pleasing people is almost never the "greatest good", in fact usually it is the opposite. You're being moronic

It's the Fag Dickerson fan club, ready and willing to give handjobs to old man mouthballs. How about I spam my jism all over your rotund cheeks you walking pharmacy. Fucking nutjobs like you are like moths to a flame for big daddy peterjew.
Look at this damage control. He flat out deplatforms people he disagrees with while whining about campus censors being mean to him.
>hey kids i'm a retarded fucking boomer spouting tired platitudes to mentally ill shut ins who never had a father. it's ok to shit on trannies but by God you better tell niggers we're all equal.
>t. geordi petercoon

So you're saying lobsters don't keep their room clean enough.

>Goes to post a reply in the thread.
>Encounters wild captcha.

So you're saying I'm a robot, Sup Forums?

He sounds like a soyboy liberal who is still mentally stuck in his teenage years as consequence of living vicariously through his students

He said your kids should act in a way that is pleasing towards others.

>He shall be remembered as one of Great Dank Saints when the Great Church Of K3K is formed and established.
Hey look at this cringelord right here. You wanna know how I know you don't have a father? Because if you did he would've slapped the shit out of you before it got to the point where you prostrated yourself before maple jesus.
>My hero
The land of effeminate men who are raised by women has spoken so that settles it.

Hey you better clean your mouth-room soy goy or else the petercoon fan brigade will start pmsing about spam and plaque. We wouldn't want to fuck with the acolytes of a canadian depressive who married a rock faced inuit and then cried on the internet.

How can you teach your kids to act in a way that doesn’t make you dislike them and doesn’t make other kids dislike them.

And at the same time they should act in a way that doesn’t make them weak and you should be able to offend people?

This is obviously a contradiction.

No its not at all.
Teach your children to tell the truth, this will empower them, for they speak from "atop a rock". Other people may/may not be offended, but all will respect them for taking thier stand amongst the truthful.

Only those who makes gains by deception will not like them, and even those will be forced to respect them.

We all need to tell the truth, and the first person you need to be truthful with is yourself.

Know thyself, understand your nature, roll with it and a powerhouse you will be. And dont go to dagobah

He has pancreatic cancer. he told a private group after his lecture in Holland. Doctors gave him 6 months.

Why are you petertards so retarded?

If you make your kids act in a way that doesn’t make you dislike them you can’t guarantee that it won’t make them disliked by others.

If they act ina way that doesn’t make them weak, you and others may or may not dislike them.

These are matters of opinion. There is no concrete way they could ever merge in a way in which they’re universally true.

I just got off the skype chat with papa bear peterjew and he says he'll allow it because making fun of fat women is ok but you're goddamn lucky that isn't a nigger or a jew because auschwitz is the ultimate evil and boomers believe everything they read without question, especially books written by G-d's chosen people.
>for they speak from "atop a rock".
And Jamal will speak from atop your bloated corpse while your wife devours his maple flavored condom you limp wristed jackass. You know why? Because you better not offend niggers or big poppa boomer will shove his shit so far down your throat you'll shit christian zionism.

>IQ of Sup Forums
>2018

You people really need to go back to plebbit.

>These are matters of opinion. There is no concrete way they could ever merge in a way in which they’re universally true.
Actually there is, and you'll get closer to that equation the more variables you know, which is of course the whole point of civilization.

>How can you teach your kids to act in a way that doesn’t make you dislike them
By making them good and honest people.
>and doesn’t make other kids dislike them.
Catering the irrational views of others isn't something Peterson advocates for as far as I've heard.

You seem to be assuming that they have to be "weak" for people to like them, which I think is a misunderstanding. He's talking about proper socialization, not sheep-like obedience.

I'm going to bed.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Juden Peterstein

is this you?

At least, unlike most burgers, he can walk.

> So you're saying I'm a nihilistic postmodern shill? And a lobster?

It's purposeful. They give people you're supposed to hate in a literal bad light. Look it up.

>sheep-like obedience.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I mean this might sound odd, I mean maybe this'll be a little spicy, perhaps a tad bit crazy, but I'm just gonna lay it out here: I think believing everything you read in jewish books about the holocaust without questioning any of it because that wouldn't be socially acceptable is sheep-like.

>To be fair you have to have a high iq to understand jordan peterson...

Except to the irrational views of Jews as superior and God's Chosen People

He loves to advocate that one like a good boomer cuck

It's the feeling that you're doing something wrong, and the little voice in your head that fears that Hitler was right. There's a huge shame culture right now. Becoming redpilled right now is dangerous to your career because they WILL go after you.

Don't forget about how he got famous for standing up to trannies but then cucked to Blair White and used the special pronouns to refer to the BIOLOGICAL MALE he was talking to. What's next, are we going to find out his room is a fucking shithole?

Jesus Christ, someone pull out a Glock and shoot that faggot through that open mouth of his.

You probably will have to have read a couple books to understand Jordan Peterson. This is why he infuriates the lowest percentile of Sup Forums

how tall is he?

>tfw the responses to the meme prove the meme

Well it's true. You should probably be familiar with Nietzsche and the Bible if you're going to listen to someone talk about them for 2 hours. Not saying you have to be intelligent, but you should be familiar and understand the source material. Many people are just flat out too stupid to actually read them and end up having a lot of false assumptions about them both.

KEKER GOT BTFO BY JON LEIBOWITZ

They're turning the fucking fish soy

JBP is woke as fuck youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

>cucked to Blair White and used the special pronouns
I think I missed that particular episode in this saga of maple flavored hypocrisy.

What say you man babies? Did you feel betrayed by your discount father figure for not upholding his standards? Of course you don't you're bitches and that means you're used to being slapped around.
>e-everyone that doesn't suck the dick of maple jesus just didn't read neetzee
Keep telling yourself that bucko.

>are you all stupid or something. most of the things jordan peterson says are just intuitive. it doesn't take a genius to form those ideas. it's just that he's good at articulating them

>forming ideas
>articulate them

same

The false flag ops by anti-peterson shills in this thread are on point. Really good stuff, especially the high iq bit.

ITS ALREADY EVOLVING

>HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME- I MEAN BASED MAPLE JESUS? I BET YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ LOKI - I MEAN NIETZCHE!!!!