WARNING: Sup Forums IS NOW OWNED BY THE FEDS

FBI user here communicating under the deepest of OpSec. Images not working for a day was due to Sup Forums being transferred to a new secure data center where everything can be logged and kept in perpetuity.
You joked about this place being a honeypot before. It wasn't. Now it is. You have been warned. It is likely that only Hiro knows about this. Godspeed anons.

OP is a faggot. You're the same faggot that LARPs as a new insider every day and makes a thread claiming bullshit.

Anything important was archived anyway
Anything important was being tapped by the feds anyway
Anonymity on here was only ever a flimsy pretence anyway.

>abstractmerchant.jpg

What is keit-ai

CIA pls go, everyone knows that the feds have been in control of this site sine 2007. Fucking newfag.

Old news.
Why do you think there was no application to jannitor Sup Forums for more than 5 years?

LOL!

I talk to a federal agent every week.

Nice try noob!

My dad works at Nintendo, and he told me that you're a faggot.

can you agents tell me what the walnut sauce recipe finally is?

HI, I'm CIA-user and FBI is larp.
I have deeper opsec .

Why do Black men commit so much Rape?

shit, here proof

Comey is Q.

>NOW

This place is not that important.

Ok tell us, was Vault 8 (Hive) used on Sup Forums? There is a supposedly "secure interface" and with the lack of proxy ability here, I don't see why CIA WOULDN'T be individually tracing and logging messages (though I believe they would do better scraping ISIS on Twitter)

Also, what kind of companies does CIA bot with? Do they use Microsoft, Watson, and Google's AI's, or are they self-sufficient now? You realize if Google doesn't stop acting as your proxy, they will have to be erased, right?

show's over Jack.
hope you've made peace with those you have wronged.

Oh no!
Thankfully I've never broken the law posting on 4chinz, so the alphabet soup can get fucked

tell us the truth about Q

True true senpai, did you see the new thread on Red-it? Check it out; fellow human!

Anyone who knows anything left after the a mod or someone showed this was a Honeypot. All posts are logged by

All posts by this IP are entirely satire.

Desperate for people to leave, DESPERATE

can't say

I hope all the comments we've made get put on our facebooks, remember everyone this was all a joke!

>now

wipe image data, and show proof of you being in the fbi.

Remember a few months ago when they said if we didn't leave by a certain date we would all get vanned?

poor fucks forced to dredge through this shit,

they probably get sent here if they are in trouble with the boss

>all those todd postings on Sup Forums

i really hope they see the corruption at bethesda and zenimax and get some rico case going.

THREAD MATRIX ON SPURDO!

Just queried “bullshit” for a proper image for to respond but capped James Comey’s latest twitter cuz appropriate is timely

There is a reason why that image blackout occured. Posts from that night have been deleted from the archives.

The Sup Forums version of memeing Trump into the Presidency.

Everyone kinda knows this. It's more about fucking them than them fucking us

Lol. Wish I could get paid to lurk. Dream job for me.

Kek that was a good one, lotta fags claiming they were about to getV

Calling you a nigger isn't illegal
Fuck you FBI nigger

Good, now that the feds own this shit, can you hire some better mods?

Yes. That was the setup so there was plausible deniability about the real reason for the blackout.

>Sup Forums is owned by fbi now!!!!!
>they don't delete a post saying that Sup Forums is owned by fbi