Can Sup Forums explain why anime figures cost is so damm high...

can Sup Forums explain why anime figures cost is so damm high, i recently when to a con 3 days ago and me and friend went to look to buy shit but holly fuck everything was fucking $50 bucks or higher excect the smaller figurines that out on display. why the fuck is a 12 in figure can go up to $100 Bucks!?

Other urls found in this thread:

buyfags.moe/FAQs_and_troubleshooting#Why_is_EVERYTHING_so_expensive.3F
buyfags.moe/FAQs_and_troubleshooting#Statues_are_great_but.2C_why_are_they_so_expensive.3F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because that's the only way the anime industry can make actual money.
It all relies on otakus.

>buying figures
Social suicide

how so?
what is anime industry dieing or something

>going to anime con

Kill yourself normalfag.

Why is it normalfag to go to anime cons?

what the fuck whats wrong with an anime con?

>$50
>expensive
get a job to support your fucking hobbies faggot

How much do you think they should cost, OP?

Do you know where you are?

>buying something from a convention
con is in the word f am. Blame yourself. lurk on that buyfag thread

If you have to ask you are probably a normalfag yourself.

>i recently when to a con
Consider suicide.

I met a waitress down a pub and she asked for my number. I thought why not. At around 4am she sent me a photo of herself in her bedroom in her work uniform, asking me if I thought she looked hot. I spotted a Ryuuko figure in the corner and commented on that. She said "OMG you know KLK???????" and I said yeah. What followed was a bunch of pics of her naked cosplaying Ryuuko without panties. She then showed me anime pics that she downloaded off the net, one of which was lolicon bukkake. And she won a cosplay award at Animecon.

Shit like this is becoming more and more normal, user.

order them yourself from japan, usually prize figures(lower quality than scales are 10 bucks)

there are high quality actual scales too starting from 25 bucks.

im working part time but i dont want to spend much on figures as much as a new game

20 to 40 is my limit but mainly for the 7 to 9 in figures
whats wrong with a con?

Just what I expect from neo-Sup Forums.

imported and tax. I went to Akihabara few months a I found plenty of good looking figurines at $20-50. Especially if you get to pre-owned area you can even find better deals. Even then, figurines are expensive because they are... limited. There is high demand but limited supply, so price is high the more quality goes on. They don't make them in mass supply like your typical Chinese toys. The otaku audience is niche as fuck FYI.

yeah but they take like a year to come

Not anymore it isn't. Waifus were normalized by meme culture.

Please kill yourself, your people are killing this board.

nope, it's 30-45 days tops plus you'll save a ton of money, or one week if you add 6 more bucks

Nigger I fucking hate leaving my house unless it's to drive somewhere in my car but it was my (only) schoolfriend's engagement party. I'd die for the guy so I couldn't let him down. I was pretty drunk. Besides, the true cancer killing this board (and the site) are the generals.

These people are the majority now. Look at the dumbasses thinking there is nothing wrong with anime con.

>blogging
>3DPD

Fuck off from Sup Forums normalfag shitter.

the funny thing is one of the few boards that resemble old Sup Forums is /mlp/. seriously. that place has managed to stay pure as fuck in retrospect. where is your god now?

Sooo, a normalfag blog thread?
I guess it's summer since it's June now

Thats bullshit but I believe you.

>Sooo
>guys do I fit in yet? did you see me call someone a normalfag? haha! guys?

This isn't fair, winter fucking sucked too. Can I get a refund on winter?

what website tho?

>not spending every last dime on figures
what is this

>summer meme

This board is shit everyday. There isn't a single day without normalfags blogging.

I want my 2D only board back.

You jerked that underage b& knee so hard your lower leg did a full 360

sorry i have a life

>paying $60 for 1s and 0s on a disc.

moot went to a lot.

>Haha I am calling him a newfag haha do I fit in yet? Haha! Guys?

Are you implying moot isn't a normalfag?

it's a hobbyist's market. You only buy it if you really want it in the first place so why would they charge any less?

digital only

Oh its one of those thread huh.

mandarake, amiami, seriously check the buyfag thread.

moot is, was and always be cancer

>he thinks 50, or 100 is 'expensive'
Your either a poorfag, in which case step your game up OR your a teenager

crunchyroll sucks tho

Can you fuck off back to your ironic weeb discord or facebook already?

>Nigger I fucking hate leaving my house
>gets a real life grill to give him her number
Fuck off mate you're just a social butterfly that likes to pretend he is a fucking loser. Makes you far worse in my opnion.

>dieing
What's it like living with mental retardation?

no i just dont want to spend much on figure because they arent that all important

He is the kind of retard who say ''fuck normies reeee'' without realizing he is a normalfag himself.

none because im not into anime that much to be on weeb chats all day

that's pretty stupid, not every one needs to spend over 100 us$ to get a high quality figure.

For instance, this one is 40 us$

What a surprise the normalfag who go into anime con and think that 50$ figurine are expensive is not that much into anime.

This thread is pure cancer.

says the kid who most likely visits reddit before coming here to shitpost

>guys I just got into anime last month but why is everything so expensive!???
Fuck off.

How did you jump to this conclusion? You're the one blogging about 3DPD whore. Fuck off along with this cancerous OP.

how so ????
why do you just assume??

Lurk two years or more before posting.

One day you'll see the light, user. Being this so-called [buzzword] of which you speak gives me lots of money to buyfag and enjoy myself. Until then, I'll be chilling right here.
Actually that was me. My intent was to communicate how "normal" anime is to the West these days. underageb& anons decided to focus on certain aspects of the story in order to lash out and seem like they fit in.

If you say so, most figures go for that much. I'm not trying to deny you can get some for cheap during sales [which is you just actively trying to cheap out on the studio, mind you the whole point is to support the industry, the fact that you get a cute figure is an added benefit] what I'm saying is 100 dollars is absolutely nothing and if you think otherwise its because you are young and havent gotten a good career established yet

How does getting a 3DPD slut to give you her number make you more money?

No one fucking care about how ''normal'' anime is these days.

You are blogging about 3DPD whore on Sup Forums which make you a complete newfag shitter who need to lurk more.

>Buying figures at a con
Enjoy your knockoffs

> Akiba
> Good deals

kek. The place has gone to shit in the last few years. Gaijin weaboos everywhere pushing tourist trap prices.

OP, you picked the shittiest time to be a buyfag. Japanese figures are the highest they've ever been. Even domestic buyers are unhappy and dropping orders and winding down.

You know the real reason shit hit the fan? Chinese money. The Chinese are fuckinh cheats and liars, but their country and money is where you make billions. Shitloads of investors. But when their cheating brings the house of cards down, investors jump ship to a more stable currency. It USED to be USD or the Pound, but thanks to Trump and Brexit, no one wants those now. So people buy Yen.

That fucks up the Japanese economy. Shit becomes more expensive for them to manufacture. That cost is passed to you.

Also, airlines and freight industries are all fucked and raised prices.

It all adds up.

but they are same as the ones online
same box
same figure

Good reddit spacing.

How old are you?

19, and you?

It doesn't. You have to "keep up appearances" at work or you get shunned and managed out of the business. It sucks but it's the way it it. I accepted her number because I like talking to people.
You're so adorable.

Fuck off normalfag shitter.

Your brain is gonna pop if you rage any harder, user-kun.

>It doesn't.
So what was your point then?
>You have to "keep up appearances" at work or you get shunned and managed out of the business. It sucks but it's the way it it.
What appearances? I've managed to survive 10 years working at the same place and only have ver needed to interact with my family out of work.
> I accepted her number because I like talking to people.
So I was right on point with my original comment.

Fuck off normalfag shitter. 3DPD lovers are ruining this board.

Con figures are heavily marked up, buying online is cheaper even with overseas shipping.

who the fuck are those landwhales?

The kind of landwhales that modern Sup Forums worship. Sup Forums is really happy about anime being mainstream now.

And that one only went down in price after the third re release, she went up to 200 USD during her first release.

Supply and demand, in this case they supplied more than what was demanded and her price fell down below msrp, or binned.

Glad loli is becoming more normal.

Yeah man so happy about anime becoming mainstream and normal.

>A MEME IS BECOMING A LEGIT ANIME?!

What?

Why isn't this blogging post getting deleted?

I didn't go there just to buy figs. I'm not a buyfag since I don't buy them excessively like otakufags. My first fig was 10 years ago and the price is more affordable compared to then imo. Sure, the cost of these figurines raised higher but it's not like they are the only ones on the market. Then again, this is a niche market that only people who know what they want that are willing to pay for these high prices. I'm sadly not one of them.

because you neet losers will pay for them.

READ
THE
FUCKING
GUIDE

buyfags.moe/FAQs_and_troubleshooting#Why_is_EVERYTHING_so_expensive.3F
buyfags.moe/FAQs_and_troubleshooting#Statues_are_great_but.2C_why_are_they_so_expensive.3F