What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMv8Y1V5E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946787/Is-proof-lost-Rockefeller-heir-joined-tribe-naked-cannibals-Picture-shows-white-man-Papuan-man-eaters-eight-years-mysterious-disappearance.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_New_Guinea_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rugby League

Cannibal tribes and a missing Rothschild.

I don't know, but it sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMv8Y1V5E

the alternative to leg-lengthening surgery.

>and a missing Rothschild.
Have they checked with the cannibal tribes?

cannibalism and anthropology

Not a Rothschild A Rockefeller.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946787/Is-proof-lost-Rockefeller-heir-joined-tribe-naked-cannibals-Picture-shows-white-man-Papuan-man-eaters-eight-years-mysterious-disappearance.html

This doesn't actually stretch the neck, it just forces the shoulders down which is why he has a tiny little fucked up torso.

Pic related and cannibalism.

>Australia almost TOUCHES New Guinea

AHAHAHA!

I guess money really can't buy the happiness that killing your enemies and consuming their flesh to gain their power gives you.

I saw it in a documentary about that place in Asia where all the women lengthen their necks.

Cannibalism and abo-niggers

>What happens here?

Jared Diamond runs around in the jungle with his butt buddies.

I'm pretty sure his neck is longer than mine

The neck is but his vertebrae are the same relative size. Essentially more of his spine has been turned into neck.

fuck off we're full

More of his neck is exposed, normally your neck is all tucked up in your torso.

Long nigger is long

They eat dead people and get brain cancer

Im actually in that circle and its just a normal western society

Holy fuck. Promoted like a rainforest cafe here in the west.

people looking for WW2 aircraft to salvage

Check. new Guninea was an Austrlain colony for a few decades.
It was our war "prize" for ww1 - it was German pre WW1 and we got given it at Treaty of Versailles.
Should have taught us a lesson about joining in any more wars.

They eat other and kid little girls for being witches.

as ples belong wantok bigpela Andy

also isnt this the place where the young suck off the old to gain their powers?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not how the neck works

cannibal head hunters, not even joking

Literally Africa without Anglo interference and babying.

>culture is preserved and intact
>nature or darwanism has kept their population in check due to their subsistence and political structures not being as effected as those in africa.

P R I O N S
R
I
O
N
S

>that one nigger holding the cig

lmao

mi no wantok blo Andy

Andy husait?

Yes, and they also ate their dead and got Kuru from doing so.

What happens if someone grabs the horn and twists it though.

Geez you are retarded

Dick cheese and fishy pussy

>>culture is preserved and intact..
Yeah.. Nope.
See this pic...
Guy wearing Christian cross... Missionaries been there since 1800s ... Now culture is a concoction of western jabba-Jabba jebbie Jesus superstition, added on top of existing superstition.

Lots of Australians go there for work with mines and lumber, we use to own them but muh white guilt made us give it up, but we pretty much still run the whole thing through funding anyway. You can get a lot of stories off people who come back, also our gov built them a hospital and it just got flooded with little girls having medical problems from being raped. They are a stone age people and thats what abos would still be like if we never tried to civilize them.

yupla long long

>His head doesn't get higher, his shoulders get lower

It's the same thing fucking dummy.

If I take those hoops off will you die?

His neck would be extremely floppy.

lots of australians work there

bit of mining, bit of ooga boogaing, bit of religion, bit of holidaying.
Place is too harsh for most whites or even asians.

He's a big guy...

Not for long!

Brave Kangz that rejected the white man and became a technological powerhouse which is so advance the rest of the world doesn't even know.
>Ignore the palm leaf huts and prevalent cannibalism.

two family members who were pilots were held as hostages for negotiations by the West Papuans. genocide,espionage and deceit on an international scale and lot of mining happens there.

Prions

Fore you

The smartest people in the world. Just ask Jared Diamond.

this

>he types as he looks over at his workmate, Chang Zhou and Achmed Mustafa.

Should have read this user's post before I posted. This is what happens. They're a lot smarter than white people because they don't watch television.

Primitive niggers do witchcraft and feed their babies semen. It's a party dude

If you ever got a BJ from your wife when she was pregnant, your baby ate semen

The struggle never ended.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_New_Guinea_dispute

I spent some time in Port Moresby for work. The whole country is a hellhole.
>Literal witchdoctors
>Black magic murders
>Still cannibal tribes deep in the jungle
>Still the odd cannibal in the populated areas too
>The locals are all drunk, racism is rife (both ways)
>Machete massacres or assaults every other day
>White miners get shot or stabbed to death in the jungle
>Mining companies literally set up armed guard towers and helicopter patrols to shoot at any local who comes too close because of how often it gets violent
>At one point a group of Papuans got hold of a rifle and took potshots at a mining camp, killed a bunch of people

Fucking Sup Forums biology, kek

fishing and fucking brown women by the looks of the location.

Babies don't technically eat anything until the umbilical cord is severed. Otherwise the placenta would be full of poop.

But your idea is noted.

You are correct. And thank you.

Nah where I worked it was all maoris and samoans m8
>thank fuck i am semi retired now

you would be correct around the island chains very similar to polynesians except think more abo than your average polynesian and than on New guiena a cross between an abo a maori and polynesia, mixed in with some west african than thats your average new guinean

You can't trust an unborn baby with a hot loaf. They're like vicious fecal piranha. If they sense a foreign turd is nearby they go apeshit and pop the amniotic sac trying to get their little mitts on it.

True story

Rape, cannibalism and tribalistic pedophilia. Seriously, every boy must suck an elder off as ingesting sperm is believed to make them become men.

mmm great job boomer. fuck up this country then call out another one for being shit. you cunts are old and irrelevant, hurry up and die.

Is that why it's generally frowned upon to defecate on pregnant women?

I am 36 you stupid cunt.
Just because you failed at life doesn't mean everyone else did.

One of my friends works there at the Exxon LNG plant. He does one month there in a secure compound guarded by armed guards then has a month off back here.
Travels to and from the plant in an armed convoy because they get shot up every now and then. His car got shot at one morning. They're told to never leave the vehicle for any reason.

He makes $300k a year for putting up with that and I think he deserves every single penny.

He's been trying to train the locals to be able to run the plant, but he says they're unbelievably dumb and lazy.

Witch burning, not even joking.

can confirm, some languages there even have a noun class for magical things, a special "that's magic" pronoun for certain plants and clothes and social roles.

also women are way overvalued. they say it's a land of rape and woman abuse, but if the head bitch of the camp wants to fuck you and you turn her down, nobody helps you no matter how much gold and frankincense you have in your caravan

Yes, oddly enough that is the only reason

>hey guys

My father went on a business trip there once. Backwards savages and a host of spiders that give Australia a run for its money.

Are they genetically close to niggers because they look identical unlike abos

>What happens here?
AIDS and occasional cannibalism.

>spiders and cannibalism
>worse than Australia
Even more reason to never go there.

Cannibalism and machetes.

Just a mate of mine from PNG :)

Interesting fact about PNG (and West Papua). If you could flatten it out, it would be larger than Australia. It's so mountainous that some areas have tribes less than 20 km's apart as the crow flies that have totally different language groups and can't understand each other at all. Some anthropologists speculate that isolation from the terrain has been a major factor in bringing this about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign
The fuzzy wuzzy's are fuckin alright mate.