NFL Diversity

70 Percent Of NFL Players Are Black Men.

The NFL needs to provide equal access to opportunities for those groups that have been historically excluded or underrepresented, such as NFL minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/college-football/2017/09/14/isaiah-wright-camion-patrick-murder-indiana-last-chance-u
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo
youtube.com/watch?v=eElspvew7rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny how people acknowledge that an American football or basketball team would be awful if whites were equally represented but they can't accept that that the government is more corrupt and dumb if and when women/minorities are equally represented.

how many jews play in the nfl?

Join the movement.

but nearly 100% of quarterbacks are cumskins and this has caused quite the controversy

I think I'd set the over under at 3.5

>It's funny how people acknowledge that an American football or basketball team would be awful if whites were equally represented
>mfw an user thinks professional sports aren't used to keep blacks pacified and that whites don't view it as a means to escape poverty

(((Gronkowski)))

>muh blacks are better at sports
>muh whites suck at them

then why are niggers underrepresented in ice hockey, swimming, skiing, gymnastics, soccer, etc.?

NFL and NBA are the only places where they do well.

Correct.
Expand it across all sports.
Diversity=diversity.

But the best team in the NFL is the most white

>then why are niggers underrepresented in ice hockey, swimming, skiing, gymnastics, soccer, etc.?
>No money in any of those
>Not real sports anyway
>White people need some kind of "sport" to cope with not being good enough for real sports

This.

There are tons of whites that go to sports after getting a diploma in something big. The niggers do it because it's either that or poverty since they are dumb.

>but nearly 100% of WINNING quarterbacks are cumskins and this has caused quite the controversy

Yea I could never understand why american nfl is filled with blacks.
Our rugby team has often been the best in the world and was mostly white.
(Think it's changed lately from quotas though)

>it's either that or poverty since they are dumb.
si.com/college-football/2017/09/14/isaiah-wright-camion-patrick-murder-indiana-last-chance-u

Stopped watching the NFL in 2004. As the percentage of niggers has gone up in the league, the quality of the game has gone down. The old cuck saying "Blacks are better athletes" is complete bullshit.

It's literally impossible to deny it in sport but in government they can pass off their incompetence more easily. In fact I think it may be worse in sport because not only is it perfectly evident to everyone that men > women in all sports, they've still somehow managed to convince people that dividing sports based on gender and that the top women deserve as much attention, praise, and compensation as the top men is completely reasonable. I actually believe that women should have to compete with men in sports. Then the absolute best females will be lucky to carve any kind of a living in any sport and all this nonsense will go away.

imagine being 6'5" 250 lbs and being that big a bitch

Sports are different. If you don't have blacks, you will lose very quickly to all teams with blacks. But if you're a company, you can have all whites and nobody will know that's why you're losing to the competition. The best companies today are minority white: Apple, Google, the list goes on. They understand blacks and minirities are the key to success.

Ia ruby and american Football the same sport?

>that big a bitch
They are not very bright

>tfw those are roughly my dimensions and i think handegg is for faggots

Nope, but they're similar sports which is why I made the comparison.

boomers enjoy watching big blacks in spandex slam into each other

>The best companies today are minority white
your grasp of reality is about as adept as your grammar

kek

Obviously not, but there are some similarities since they are derived from the same game and actually haven't changed all that drastically since they split.

> can't get CTE if you don't have a brain

Handegg was meant to distract american white males from jewish cancer in their countries.

Not sure for the nfl the statement is true in soccer. Blacks and minorities are being there artifical filled

>100% of quarterbacks are cumskins

>If you don't have blacks, you will lose very quickly to all teams with blacks
If you mean by track then yes but there are many many white genetic freaks who can destroy niggers in football or basketball.

can't believe you guys don't support the very best of sportsmanship

>punching a man wearing a helmet
what did they mean by this?

looks like he throws like a girl.

>what did they mean by this?
they respect the game very much

Scam Newton

surely, blacks do not act like this outside of sports

>#24
is that his name or his sentence?

because you and your rugbyfag teamates would be literally killed in an NFL game. it would be like putting monkeys in a cage with gorillas.

pff
Gimme some of that good shit you're on

take the megadamage armor off the nigs and see what crying babies they become.

Niggers don't play hockey, skiing, gymnastics because all of these sports cost exorbitant amounts of money to play. It costs hundreds to play hockey in equipment and ice time rental, and ski lifts cost about the same. All the sports you listed with the exception of soccer require a fair amount of very expensive equipment.

>watching sports
being a brainwashed drone
seriously how can people sit there and watch any of that shit?

>killed in an NFL game
lol....like the NFL players can tough it out 30 seconds with a sprained pinky.
TIMEOUT
COMMERCIAL BREAK
PLAY UNDER REVIEW
HE HIT MY HEAD - PENALTY
HE HIT ME 0.5 SEC LATE - PENALTY
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo

Faggot
Football
League

yeah, ok. a 6'4" 250 pound nig who runs a 4.2 40meters against a manlet. the reason they need padding is because they hit a fuckton harder than anything you've ever experienced.

>cucking this hard for his fantasy niggerball bulls

No idea dude.
I can't even watch sports I played myself.
It just bores me to tears.

I don't know any of these people,
why the hell would I get excited about their game?

Football(soccer) has no money in it LOL had to be a burger

>a 6'4" 250 pound nig who runs a 4.2
big a complete emotional bitch

the absolute state of (You)

Sports has gone from watching your favorite players play to worshipping nogs. It's too boring nowadays.

>the more whiteys on the team the more championships.

Not to mention black coaches. KEK

i have owned one jersey in my life, urlacher's. I refuse to wear a niggers name on my back and ridicule my friends who do so. I will not watch a team who has a nigger coach or a nigger quarterback. american football is the greatest sport of all time. that's why I watch.

Why subvert the topic of diversity and equality by making it a non-iss...oh wait...

Cohen is the only one I can think of. His mother was BLACKED

i am a fan of strategy, in all aspects of life, from war to business to relationships. no other sport in the world better exemplifies strategy than football.

Here in America kids are programed from a very young age to " like sports " the education system in America glorifies sports players. it like some kind of brainwashed cult. Its almost like sports players are seen as " gods " or " heroes "
grown men sit at home worshiping these teams/players and teach their kids to do the same

Totally clean and legal

Aqib Talib is a bitch. Crabtree was justified. Although he shouldnt be a dumb fuck and wear his chain during the game...but they all do it.

Any sport that requires skill, finesse, or monetary resources are usually dominated by Caucasians.

Any sport that requires raw speed and strength are usually dominated by blacks. This is due to 300 years of "best breeding".

If blacks would stop dealing drugs, impregnating 100's of baby mamas and picked up a book, they would have a better chance in life.

Or they can just enjoy a lifetime of welfare. #Time to choose#

Carson (((Wentz))) and (((Goff)))

What the fuck are you babbling about?

The patriots are so white though

Wentz is hardcore Christian and German btw

hashtag take a knee for diversity

There it is.

We're gonna fall to the futbol Jew soon enough. Taco burgers love some soccer. In a few years you'll have burgers on here thinking that anything other than MLS is bush league.

Watersports are the white man's game. Niggers can't swim. Never see a nigger surfing or playing water polo.

NFL already has affirmative action for whitey...Tom Brady and half of the other white players in the game.

Hockey is the only major professional sport in the US in which the athletes actually earn their pay. It's a brutal sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=eElspvew7rw

Funny how the whitest team is the best team.