Non Non Biyori Season 3 confirmed

So no one's hyped for NNB season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

nonnontv.com/
beatrice-raws.org/release/non-non-biyori-ova-720p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It could just be an OVA.

>nonnontv.com/
Wait... it's true. Be it a new OVA, or a new season, consider me happy.

It better be called Non Non Biyori Threepeat.

When are we gonna find out whether it's a third season, movie, or OVA?

>「のんのんびより」新作アニメの制作が決定しました!
>今後の情報をどうぞお楽しみに
>New anime work production greeenlit
>Look forward to more information from now on
I wish I knew, user.

No, it's shit.

Does nii-chan actually exist? Why is Natsumi the only one who talks to him?

>So no one's hyped for NNB season 3?
We already had this thread more than once. No new info. No new thread.

Not confirmed to be season 3 but I sure hope it is.

Konomi and Hotaru have both acknowledged him.

A movie would be a nice way to finish it, not that I wouldn't love a third season as well.

It should be a movie entirely about Candy Store and Renge.

Is the okinawa ova that came out with book 7 anywhere? All OVAs I search for come back with hotarun's adventures.

beatrice-raws.org/release/non-non-biyori-ova-720p

Thanks m8.

Will we get the timeskip where Renge is going to highschool after being all alone because everyone else had graduated years ago.

She would be bullied because her accent ~non. She would turn to her art, kill herself, and become famous posthumously.

>you will never marry candy shop

Do it user, she's lonely.

And be her sugar daddy?

>tfw you are older than candy shop now

>now
I was older than her when it aired. She'll still love me right?

She seems the type to be into slightly older guys.

>they bait the Okinawa trip again

If they do, I hope they put in the scene where hika-nee begs and gets caught by renge.

>finish it
Please don't say such scary things, user.

Moving to the countryside this fall, it'll be comfy to watch

Non Non biyori is one, if not the only SoL that I truly enjoy, assuming we don't count mushishi as one. Watching it made me realize how eternally grateful I am for my childhood. I grew up in one of Europe's biggest cities but over the weekend me, my parents and my grandparents always went to secondary home outside of the city. I met up with local kids who I played with from like 3 to 13 years of age, fishing exploring the woods etc. Every single friday-sunday basically looked like an episode of non non biyori. There isn't a single anime that makes me more nostalgic and happy to be honest. The concept of the show is a million times better than all the other CGDCT shit that is part of the industry.

It's either a movie or an actual S3 which would be complete bonkers.

But wait a minute. That doesn't look like an Okinawan beach to me. Fuck when are they fucking getting off that plane? ;_;

A movie would be shit compared to a season 3. Not only would it a lot shorter (100ish minutes at most vs. 300), it would also get less mileage because it would be one story as opposed to twelve. A movie to cap things off would be fine, but only after the entire manga's been adapted.

it better be s3, i need my weekly dose of comfy