Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-5nist-qeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're ok i guess

OP is an okay guy.

>le classical liberal
He should sue Sargon.

Rubin is cool. I like him.

The reason most people are sick of fags is because they base their ENTIRE IDENTITY on being gay, when nobody gives a fuck or wants to hear about your sexuality all day.

Every single guest he has on his show repeats exactly the same points. Dave seems like an okay guy but my God his show is nothing but a boring echo chamber.

>le rational centrist Reuben
He is too obsessed with being accepted to state any truly unpopular views. He's in the same basket as Ben Shapiro.

Alt Hype is the only right faggot I can think of.

KEK

- Samuel Barber
- Cole Porter
- Barak Obama

>Fags who are alright
dead ones

I think Molymeme talked about racial IQ differences on his show once. That's about the most controversial Rubin has ever been.

fpbp

Yeah I can't stand to watch his interviews anymore, it's the same shit everytime.

fpbp

>Dave Rubin

That retard was working for The Young Turks. How fucking dumb you have to be to work for those fucking morons? I don't trust Dave Rubin, not by a long shot. Never ever trust an obscurantist.

>racial IQ
>controversial
only to blue pilled normalfags

I can at least respect him for having the balls to say fuck you to Chunk.

True, but nevertheless. How retarded you have to actually be to work for Chunk in the first place? Pretty fucking retarded if you ask me. Therefore I don't buy this newly constructed Dave Rubin persona. Besides, he's still a dumbass liberal. And liberals in my book are the main reason we've all found ourselves in this marxist hellhole of a timeline.

picrelated is an alright faggot

You could say the same think about most leftist talk shows. Anyway he does invite guests with differing views and there's not much censorship.

Erik Weinstein was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-5nist-qeQ

He's actually worse than a fag, he's a fucking jew fag.

Why has \pol\ turned into /r/the_donald? I go to \tv\ for 4 months and this happens?

That's a nice cut, probably completely painless

his only redeeming quality is shitting on TYT

>Cuts heads off for a living
>scuffles away like fucking pussy to avoid getting blood on white dress

This gif always makes me kek

Dave (((Rubinstein)))

Why is even the counter movement jewish?

Because nobody on the left want to go on his show anymore.
He has been banished since he made that prager university video. The left has excommunicated him because they put him in the same circle as Horowitz. Watch, Dave is gonna turn conservative soon, it's inevitable.
He doesn't want it this way, he talks about trying to invite the left to come but they just won't respond. It's not his fault.

People grow and change all the time. Are you happy that at least he changed to be more reasonable and wakes up to reality when he got challenged?
Don't tell me you never espouses something fucking dumb in the past. Cuz you just did in your post for not accepting his evolution.
I would call him stupid if he never changes, doubles down on what he thinks is right. But this isn't the case here. He's far more intelligent and honest than a lot of people in the biz right now.

Came here to post this.

This (((fag))) is not to be trusted